Hey Sup Forums I made a promise to not kill myself before I'm thirty but I'm twenty one right now and I'm getting...

Hey Sup Forums I made a promise to not kill myself before I'm thirty but I'm twenty one right now and I'm getting really impatient what do

An hero

Alright, but how?

Quit posting like a faggot

death by cop

Tie chicken wire to your neck the tie other end of wire somewhere high up, stand on something to not hurt yourself (yet) super glue your hands to your head the jump taaah daaah it looks like you ripped your head off

Scoop out your eyes and replace with kinder eggs

But I'm not a faggot
I've thought about it, but I'm white so it'd be difficult. I can't own a gun because of my mental illness and I have no hookups any more.
nice original meme
Can't, American

Literally inject poop in your blood stream

Swim across the atlantic

Well, I am a scatfag, but I'm also phobic of vomit.

Murder a child then Kill your self

who did you promise, and why would they care?

sharpie in pooper

I live in Gresham, Oregon and have no way of getting across the country.
Idk how
Myself. I care because I always try my best to never break promises, honestly that's the only reason I'm hesitant.

Faggot ass OP if you're going to bitch out on every suggestion, then why are you even posting. Gtfo jew

no sharpie fam
I didn't think injecting shit would be a good suicide method, can you blame me?

>obviously turn 30
>then regret not killing yourself at 21

I live a life with no regrets

God are you so stupid you can't even think of a way to kill yourself? Car, tube running from exhaust to window. Start car, die.

Well you've got 9 years to get there better start walking

I don't have a car
I've done dumber things, maybe I will honestly
If I starve or get killed somehow on the way there then I win, right?

Seppuku, take kitchen knife, insert into abdomen, jerk up until you hit xiphoid process of sternum.

Yep, and if you succeed you could set a record

I'm done, we all know you're a pussy that's not going to do shit MD end up an unproductive member of society. Have a nice life

You know what, I think I'll actually do this. No joke.
I'll run out of my meds and probably die of a seizure in a few days but we'll have to see.
Sorry to disappoint, I do that a lot.

op doesn't like himself

wait 9 years