How come black men don't frequently have an inferiority complex?

How come black men don't frequently have an inferiority complex?

inb4 MODS!

Fixed***

How come niggers don't frequently have an inferiority complex?

It might seem like they don't

But they do, they just know how to hide it

>How come black men don't frequently have an inferiority complex?
Yes. Exactly. That's a white people thing.

I'm not seeing many whites with an inferiority complex, considering whites are significantly wealthier and more educated.

Superiority complexes are also rooted feelings of insecurity. It's really the same thing, either way you feel inferior.

Put it this way, when a white man and a black man are walking along the sidewalk about to pass each other, it's the white coward who crosses the street before he gets close.

>inferiority

That doesn't happen lol women may cross the street though but i don't blame them.

depends, if the black guy is a nigger and if the white guy is beta then yeah probably. But if the black guy is whitewashed then probably not.

It does happen in many other forms too, and quite often.

No, it's not just that. If you also knew he might say hello to you, you'd also do this to avoid even interacting with him. You know it's true. You'd do the same thing if a black man was in a business suit and not someone famous, for all kinds of reasons you do it.

>hide it
niggers kill each other cause one has prettier shoes than the other

1. I'm not white

2.i don't know what goes through white niggers minds

3. I've seen them walk past each other fine only exception is what I stated in
and even then they still walk by cause they ain't got time to be crossing the street

nah m8 its knowing you are better than some hoodrat nigger who likely won't live to retirement age

And white people shoot up schools over jokes

they shoot up schools when they have psychological issues (although rare these problems are normally only present in high IQ individuals)

Black user here.
I really don't know what all these racists are hoopl-aing about.

1) they all take out loans that they'll be paying on for the rest of their life.

2) majority of them make less than 50k a year, and will never see 100k

3) majority will never have 10k in cash

Just to be fair... this isn't for just whites. But when I get discouraged seeing "nigger" everywhere on Sup Forums, I just stop and be thankful my family is rich, and they bred a very handsome guy with well above average intellect.

I'm not the nigger whites can just jone about.. I'm the one you don't bring your girlfriend around out of fear. But just chill, I'm all about respect man. We all die anyway.

You're still going to die and your body is going to decay and be eaten by numerous organisms before it disappears forever. You don't like to focus on this reality because your racist delusions feel much more comfy than the fact that you yourself is on a decreasing countdown to death and oblivion.

They do. Black culture teaches blacks to fake superiority complexes when they feel inferior... the loudest and most confident generally feel the meekest.

Joke*

Also to add in.. I'm definitely a Chad. Not a self proclaimed one, I'm literally calling myself that because when I talk to girls they all lick their lips and flirt. Shit I used to read about in attraction guides.

Racist guys are usually beta males.

>they shoot up schools when they have psychological issues (although rare these problems are normally only present in high IQ individuals)

black people shoot each other all the time, high IQs confirmed

yeah man you'll be okay so long as you have white men around to take care of doing science. meanwhile you make music and stuff like that for us to enjoy.

I'm mixed black. Fuck Sup Forums. I just use them for social experiments and using them to raid things sometimes. They're not that smart and any conversation with the majority of them prove it. If any black person wants to truly understand if white people are superior all they have to do is read what they say here, it's on open display how the whole white race is not superior. Individuals are superior to other individuals, regardless of race.

This is my post from another thread:

Checked

>Don't bring your girl around me
>But I'm chill and about respect
>Nigger hurts my feels
>But I'm smart, so it's fine
>Thank you mommy for tendies
Whatever you say, fam. I don't doubt you're black but you're trippin. You shouldn't take "nigger" so seriously either. Imagine how it would feel if "nigger" was still slung around by white people in public? I mean, they wouldn't be afraid of being killed for it.

That's what it's like to be white today. You can call someone a cracker and not worry about shit happening. You can even call other people nigger because that's "your word".

But a tip for mutual respect? Even if a white dude calls you a nigger, don't call him a cracker. Be the bigger man. It will burn his ass up.

shooting up a school is merely due to a desire to kill humans in general.

when blacks shoot each other they do it for the purpose of obtaining something material or because they dislike a particular individual for whatever reason.

When you're posting on Sup Forums, but the cotton still isn't picked.

Yeah, go see the replies to it.

The reason why white people dont mind being called cracker is because they are glad they're white. Niggers get all but hurt when you elude to their niggerness.

When a white person calls you a nigger, don't ever acknowledge that they're white. They're pink skin actually anyway. Call them nigger right back. If they think the word means something so bad, call them it right back, because there's nothing wrong with the word truly. Niger is the Latin word for black. So, just call them black right back if they think it's so bad, wouldn't that be a greater insult to them to be called black, rather than a black person being called black (niger)?

Black people need to start a trend in using the word nigger as an insult to white people, but without degrading the word itself because it means black. For example, it's racist to say there's "niggers" and then separate it from "black" because I said, it both means black. Technically whites descend from ancient African blacks as all humans do, so there's a philosophical jab in calling white people niggers without degrading the word black.

Jokes on you beta male.

1) Neil Tyson is one the most acclaimed scientists out right now.

2) For a second i thought you knew me. I genuinely do make instrumentals, and sell them. Make good money (about $600 a month) on the side while working part time. (I'm 21 shipping out to the Air Force)

3) I play piano. Jazz piano. You've never seen a girl wet herself like I have.

You KNOW "nigger" makes black people upset. It's a known universal rule "-er" is racist. "Nigga" is not. But to give you more credit, the reason it's so upsetting is what comes with the word. Do you know the type of shit I've read on here? When you have good intentions that shit hurts dude.

Then to top it all off, do you know how pissed white people get when you joke on them? As if you didnt just tell me to go back to Afrca? All I said was you don't know how to make Kool-aid, I didn't say stop breeding with your immediately family.

Thats retarded.

Dripping with cringe and lies.

Tbh (none white or black) I use nigger as a term for anybody that's acting or is stupid or idiotic asf but won't dare using it out loud cause black people will go ape shit on me. I

OC

>2016
>Jazz making girls wet
>Tfw old ladies

lol you can have the chicks that piss themselves, that shits nasty.

Lies? Which one you need proof too?

>You KNOW "nigger" makes black people upset. It's a known universal rule "-er" is racist. "Nigga" is not.
Yes I know, and what I'm saying is that black people need to take control of the word and make the "nigger" word with the hard -er pronunciation when they want to insult white people. This would allow them to use the word nigga to their peers if they want, but use the "nigger" with the hard -er at the end specifically when it's directed to white people.

Only to you nigger.

>Neil Tyson
nigga, you can't be serious.

Yeah, and you don't even realize how racist that is. The meaning of the word niger means black, and you're unironically using the word black to mean something that means idiotic or stupid. That's what dumb ass white liberals like to do with that kind of thinking. Unironic accidental racism, because you're still implying that the opposite, white is all the good things.

what?

have you seen all those niggers wearing gold necklaces on top of gold teeth on top of gold watches while driving a car with gold rims on their way to pick up their welfare check?

i think that's whats called overcompensating but ok.

because expectations society has from them are different. white people have to be respectable, accepting, and generally good overseers of other races, seeing an example, since they dominated the earth, buttfucking a good portion of other races when doing that.
niggers are that slave race that eats mud cakes and drinks water from puddles in their homeland during breaks from ooga-booging and shaking spears at each other.
so, for example, if white person fails to accomplish something in their lives, they're viewed as and feel inferior, but if nigger fails to do anything with their lives, they're just being niggers, and don't have to feel inferior to anything save for other races, but can kill that guilt with calling racism.
now praise me for my easy to understand explanation.

Niger vs nigger

All of it.

It's really humans like you that are literal wastes of atomic space. Can't even think for yourself. Did I say I support or believe any of his claims? No, I'm just saying the dude is all over the media.

A g doesn't change the meaning of the word you retard.

whats even better is the image they are attempting to chase DOESNT EVEN EXIST in real life, half the rappers they are idolizing rent all that shit before a show and turn it back in when the show ends, theyre just selling a product to idiot children who see them and think they actually make enough to wear a 3 million dollar outfit everyday, and then these people want this so bad they go out and sell drugs and their body and kill other humans to afford this facade, its fucking hilarious.

he's on all of the media because he puts things in layman terms. if he was truly able to make a contribution to science he'd be doing more important things than appealing to the average person's intellect.

You can look up number 1 yourself. But I know you're just trolling. If you're a smart dude, you know damn well I'm not posting anything personal on this trap/loli/weeaboo creation website.

And if you don't believe me. Sucks.

ignorance is bliss

it could work nowadays. People use gay as a derogatory term or as a way to define their sexuality when the actual meaning is happy.

Plus (prounounciation: Nijer vs nigger)

no they don't.

t. black man who grew up in the hood.

Niggas be overcompinsating for everything. That's what the fucking diamonds and rims are for.

Because black men are all superior to tiny dick white/b/ois and they know it. White women all over the go black these days because of the black man's superior stamina, physique, cock and intellect. I'm sorry, but white/b/ois are natural cucks.

Dude. While you have SOME truth to what you are TRYING to get across, you need to stop spitting out shit your mommy spoonfed you to stay away from a race. Well it was probably your broke ass daddy.

There are plenty of rappers getting anywhere from 8 thousand to 60 thousand per show.

But you are 100% correct on the copying and image and making it look cheap part. Everything else, you need to just wipe your brain and don't speak about.

True. Being smart means thinking about the world and it's problems. Being stupid means ignoring all that shit and enjoying the now.

You're a honky.

lol this is bait but I ain't even mad

Teachers get fired for trying to appeal to black students with "nigga".

I'm an interracial adoption and I still get the eyebrows when I say nigga around black people that don't know this.

You can be a dumbass and unhappy too though, just look at Sup Forums.

ITT NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Quads don't lie

This. My black friend used to call me nigger and I used to call him cracker. People give words too much power anyways.

I used to get real upset when kids at school would call me a faggot or pussy. I used to get in fights all the time but I had to grow up. So long as I was getting upset by name calling, I really was a faggot ass pussy. You just gotta stop being a nigger for it to not hold any power over you.

Once you stop being a nigger, you realize this, then anyone that calls you one is automatically just a silly dick.

Your mom's husband who bred her is a nigger. I'm calling myself a nigger because that black husband who bred your mom is me. Clean your room, son.

Funniest shit I've read all week. Thanks, dad.

But seriously, when you comin home? :(

Teachers should know better to use that.
I'm honestly glad I'm black. I'm glad I never had to grow up and hear "stay away from him, he's black".

My ex girlfriend (white,Virgin, the pussy was fucking TOP TIER MAN. CAN'T BELIEVE I FUCKED THAT UP.) told me her dad said "if you ever bring a black man home I'm disowning you". Her dad is literally a beta male. Not because of what he said.... I'm serious, dude is a beta.

"Stay away from them, they're white"

Nigga, you ain't my seed, your white dad was a deadbeat though and ran off then I married your mom. When I said I bred your mom, I meant the daughter she gave birth too. Your half-sister is my seed though, that's why she's high yellow skin.

> black men don't get inferiority complex

Damn whitey need to check they privilege.

My mom doesn't like it when my brothers and I come home with white girls. Lmao. So I guess I have to give some merit.