Hey cunts whats your thoughts on the great nation of straya?

Hey cunts whats your thoughts on the great nation of straya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oH_SI3nseYM?t=2m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
australiangeographic.com.au/topics/history-culture/2010/06/australian-inventions-that-changed-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off m8

Oi cunt no need to be rude

Fucking subhumans

Still smarter than yank cunts

Ahahaha you may think Amerifats! But lo and behold! Its a sneaky Kiwi!

Hows life on the other side?

Kiwis are sick cunts

Fucking aye. No hate for the Kiwis here. How're the earthquakes going?

Straya is alright btw. Cunt of a place for heat and deadly shit, but theres always a good pissupand bbq, its kind of like home but a different sort of flavour

Didnt feel them where i am in the central north island, pretty shit time for the people in kaikoura though

Why do you like ketemine so much?

To many cunts on welfare.
So many fucking bugs and its too hot.

The sweet embrace of ketamine is the only way to escape the heat, you dumb cunt. I thought everybody knew that??

Nice to have with lsd

Well, I'm not looking forward to the 40ish degree days at work this coming summer.
I'd rather winter over this shit.

fair enough, will try it next festival season

Also your festival girls are hot

Winter this year was only a couple of weeks and I sadly missed it.

Yeah, it seemed heaps short.
Unlucky you.

Any1 in ACT wanna hook a brudda up with some weed? Aint even criminal to have it :P

Spent it in the Phippines. It was so fucking hot.

gday cunt
vicfag here chillen

redneck backward version of california with worse accents and very dated clothing.

vic here too lad

>California has slabs like this
youtu.be/oH_SI3nseYM?t=2m4s
??

What, the cunts who can't even hit a ball pitched underarm?

Well said Cunt !!!

Yep hot as fuck mate try welding in it

Yeah weed contacts would be good QLD

my boss hates me and yells at me infront of everyone

Probably the only safe country in the world.

Cunt reppin from NSW, fucking over the heat already

Tell that cunt to get fucked or you will lay the cunt out !

it was fuckin 39 today down here going to a cunt of a summer

cunt

Fuckin oath

mates before sheilas

I hate you memers. You're the reason Amerifats still think Australia is like how it is in Crocodile Dundee and that one Simpsons episode.

i want to but thats how i lost my last job , plus this dude is supervisor

Oy

fuck off mate.
you obviously dont live in a country where the real Aussies are
bet you live in the city with all them fuckn chinks and shit tellin you oh no you cant say cunt thats a bad bad word mr chingchong.

pic related.

>talks shit about city Aussies
>works in the city

But yeah cunt fuck me dead if I could get rid of mosquitos or chinks, it'd be the chinks. Even though i don't live in Sydney anymore.

Britbong

>memes harder

Thinkin it's good m8, just saw 9news do a report that all along the west coast we be getting the nbn sometime next year, can't fucking wait, good bye 200 kbs hello 500kbs

Moving into a place with nbn early next year, can't fucking wait

nah mate thats my old ride.
cant let them fuckn chink invaders stop us from talkin Aussie
before you know it we'll end up being proper and shit
its called a thongs not flipflops or fuckn sandals stupid cunts

Anyone from 3021 have any leads on some bud?

i live rural SA got a letter saying should be finished by late Jan. wasn't expecting it for a couple yrs

>"oi cunt this cunt just troied ta fuckin 'ave me cunt, crazy little bumberwire! gobbed one right ta da jaw tell you that cunt"

Yes
Cortes Bank and others
Gets bigger

Australia is the lucky country alright. It's surrounded by poor as shit countries that are corrupt as fuck but far away enough not to fuck up the whole predicament. Meanwhile, nobody in Australia has pretty much ever done anything except be colonised by the British, deny the black fellas everything and have the good fortune to have rocks in the ground worth something. Although, we are gooder at sport than most countries.

Just got me welfare cunts, now i'm currently on da paintz and off into the dreamland you white cunts

blues or maroons?

It's Dream Time, you faggot.

sounds great down there too bad it's so far

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

thats not realistic there isnt any chinese money floating around

Topkek
Can confirm, lived just down the road from a Quarry. Used to play in the mudpits as kids and steal fire extinguishers from the excavators to shoot at eachother.
10/10 would do again

Noice fire extinguishers are awesome

They were good for about 10 minutes of fun, though we prolly got cancer or asbestosis from it now. lmao.
Oh well. Gotta die of something.

good stuff m8 here have a noice ausm8

noice thread ai

When are you leaving?

This cunt had to show up with his southern cross neck tattoo and missing chromosomes.

Not to mention those fuckin liberals eh?

This threads the fuckin shit aye, Stay true boiz

Too many abo cunts get free passes into uni

Want to move here, not sure where exactly. Just heard it's better if you have a med degree than UK, and wouldn't want to run the risk of being shot by a subhuman then paying forever for med bills in the US

Any cunts round 2525 area up for some cones?

Halal=Best food life though?

Bumping to keep this thread alive. Someone post Melbourne nudes.

Expensive shithole, no snow, shit/expensive/hard2get weed, everyone's a lazy bludger. Yea Nah.

Do I love my homeland though? Yea probably.

Australia sucks kangaroo balls, which have been pickled in ham-beast tit sweat for at least 50 years, then desiccated and rehydrated with nigger seamen.

>everyone's a lazy bludger
>complains about weed being hard to get

What has Australia gifted the world with? Crocodile Dundee? Snaggle-toothed yokles, that can't speak properly? Keep them, and stay down under, faggits!

We invented wifi and anal sex. Americans invented aids and homosexuals. Fuck off you gun fucker. Australia >USGay

Too many gays in australia. Ever hear of the killing fields of Truro?

>Snaggle-toothed yokles, that can't speak properly?
This isn't an America thread, imbecile.

>beaten by giant turkeys

Nothing of Interest has ever Happened from people in Australia

australiangeographic.com.au/topics/history-culture/2010/06/australian-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

We invented the computer, and the transistor, and the integrated circuits with which it was possible for you to even contemplate wifi.

U mad aussieboi?

Not true. That poof from England invented the computer. Stop being such a lying cunt and go fuck your fat ugly wife you redneck prick.

Yea, that's right it was that feminist from england that invented the computer, not the Chinese abacus. Believe what you want. While you are down there, polish me nuts, faggit!

Qld . Master race state.. everyone else can go fuck off

Fuck off you subhuman cunt. Australian men as hard as they are handsome and would fuck any one of you cunts up in a fist fight.