Sup Forums is the poorest board on Sup Forums

you guys literally have nothing in life

lmao, no wonder this place is so shit, was trying to figure it out

trips confirm truth

checked

*teleports in front of you*
*tips fedora*

Well put good sir.

I'm not going to argue with you, I'm going to ask you to take a look in the mirror and then consider the next most logical move (hint: it's suicide)

nice a random .jpg , this means you're frustrated to the maximum

damn nigga chill

no one here knows shit about music, I just come to laugh at people

Yes, I am literally shaking in rage because of what you have said to me. How will I ever recover

jesus fucking christ

Jesus what is going on in this thread!?

Who is Ed supposed to be?

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG?....

everyday...

wow

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

gay

same