Cuck thread. Post pics of your wife/gf and other anons say what they'd do to them. Replies get more pics. This is mine

Cuck thread. Post pics of your wife/gf and other anons say what they'd do to them. Replies get more pics. This is mine.

I'd fuck her just like Jamal did while you were at work today, bitch.

My gf

And how is that exactly?

cute

gf

No thanks

No thanks

Hmm, thick but a cute face. I'd love to tie her up, put her on her back and fuck her throat.

id destroy that pussy and then id bash her man looking face

I need to see more of her body. Her face isn't all that, but I'd tap it.

My wife. She's giving me a threeway for Christmas. FFM.

Yes plssss

Go on

Nice bike

I like that shirt. I'd make sure she wears it when I take her out to the club and run a train in her in the VIP lounge. I'll send you pics so you can jerk of alone at home

Meh, it's only a 300. It's just to get me to and from work. We are buying a Ninja ZX10R in the new year.

Pic is off the girl who we will be doing the threeway with.

I'd chain her up in my basement and call all friends over to gang bang her. Then I'd have all her friends and coworkers over to fuck her as well.

Bump

Well she does look like a troll so a basement is the perfect place for her.

She's a horny bitch, she'd love it.

Be brutal

same girl?

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 9 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

would anyone wreck this sex kitten?

Yes, that's her. You know her?

hey bitch, find me on the street

Why?

gf

Great ass and solid tits. Winning combo

If you give me some more nudes, maybe

There are no nudes of her OP has been a faggot the last few days posting her pics on random threads never delivering

I'd love to fuck her ass right there in that dressing room and make her walk out will her ass full of my cum. More?

My girl

Wwud?

Or her 1of2

2of2

What yould you do?
1/3 sorry no nudes

2/3

3/3

make her kneel on the bed so she can suck my cock. then turn her around and spank her ass, make her say thank you every time. Then play with her asshole while teasing her cunt with my cock. Got more pics?

insanely hot, would make her wear that and a collar so I could pull her towards my dick and make her gag on it. More

thick girl but massive tits, bet she gives great titfucks

moar?

wwyd?

Poke her fupa and ask why it sticks our further than her tits.

treat her to a nice home cooked dinner and treat her with respect

My girlfriend fixing the shower.

Not my gf.appreciation.voyeur. but found a photobucket account of a guy who put up his gfs nudes. LuckyObie you will thank me later

I'd impregnate this slut

My fiancé, be gentle with her

MAN THE HARPOONS

nice tits, like her bush too, more?

would love to watch her struggle to swallow my cock

looks so young i wouldnt take the risk

She can lick my balls while I finger her

plastic as fuck, wouldnt even

seems to have lovely boobs, more of her?

Yeah, pics and videos. Loads.

Never had any work done

fyi

Gf

I wanna move my hands up and down her soft body while shes sitting on my dick

Hot. Would love to pinch those nipples a little.

Got more, I want to fuck her all the way to iraq and back

Would cover those tits with cum. Any nudes?

this is my gf

She needs a good drenching user.

I wanna kiss her belly and tits while I peel her out of her pants

Would love to roughfuck her mouth while pulling on that hair, then cum on her glasses.
WWYD??

if facefuck her throat and squeeze her tits till i came over her lips, then watch you kiss her.
mine?

My nerdy wife.

ye im gonna fuck her tits

Mmm I've seen you here before. Your wife looks like the perfect fucktoy. I want to force her onto her knees and make her worship my cock with her mouth, then return the favor by throwing her legs back and pleasing her with my tongue til she orgasms more passionately than she thought possible, then I want to slowly press my cock inside her, and progressively get faster and faster until I shoot such a huge load in her it spills out her pussy.
WWYD to this girl?

which slut and wwyd?

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 7 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks.
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her.

She's nice AF. I like her alot. I always have to lick the puss first.

Magnificent. Do you have email? I'd love to exchange more with you.

Yeah, they are great.

Tie her down and lick her till she begs for my dick. If she begs well I might give her the D, otherwise I will rope a vibe to her clit and leave her for a few hours.

would love to squeeze her tits and put my cock in between them. Got some more pics of her outside the shower? What is she into?

Moar!!

After an hour of her being tied up and edged I would come back in and let her enjoy sucking masters cock. Perhaps if she begs well enough then I will allow her to cum, but only if she earns it by making master cum with her mouth alone and swallowing it all like a good girl.

Purple, no doubt! She's lovely. Look at her naked for a long long time.