samesex kissing thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-B0WCBz2mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they have to be furries?

why yes yes they do

No, they dont have to be furries.

They can be scalies if you want

Sharing bodily fluids is detrimental to health.

so play safe

what about tears

Do you want to know the truth, Nibi? I don't remember 99% or the things you say to me and when you're not actively dealing with my shit, I forget that you even exist. I don't say this with any venom, I don't intend it to be mean, and I'm sorry if it's cruel, but it's the truth.

I already do that.

Pretentious and Dissonant is the chemical makeup of a salty pseudo philosopher.

I wonder how many things people can remember. I think I only have a handful of really strong memories. There is only one set of memories that is so powerful in my mind I can remember every detail of it, from the way it looked, to the way it smelled, even the way it sounded and felt. If I suddenly remember it every detail comes rushing back to me and I want to cry.

It's fine that you think that, Nibi. I don't really care.

Salt

It's a good memory, but it's sad too. Sad because it had to end. Because I am a fuck up that ruins everything.

auto dump on

I'm sorry, Nibi. I don't feel like playing anymore tonight. Maybe next time?

And now they hate me. And I don't blame them. I deserve it. I accept that I deserve it.

cubsss?

Salt

If I could cut this memory out of my head I would.

His smashed head is probably what gives him his grandiose self image.

You're already missing a few things in that head of yours, clearly.

I remember when my dog was put down too. And I had nobody to turn to, no one to offer me any sort of comfort. That's something that I have never done, I can be proud of that. I never denied someone who truly needed help. Even people I couldn't stand I treated with kindness and respect when they absolutely needed it. And how was I met when I was in that exact situation? I was insulted, kicked, and yelled at.

So are we just waiting for him to burn himself out or what

That dog is better off dead than being with a beaner.

Even my supposed friends abandoned me.

I think I love you

You can do whatever you want. It's entirely your decision, not anyone else's.

I'm sorry, Nibi. I don't feel like playing right now. Maybe next time?

youtube.com/watch?v=z-B0WCBz2mg

I'm sorry I said what I did to you. And I'm sorry I'm bothering you now.

Kill yourself fool

You never had friends, there are very few people who could stand your mongoloid bullshit.

Uhh, you're not bothering be broski. No doubt you were being a dummy earlier but I don't hold people to their actions.

People do dumb shit all the time, doesn't mean they're bad people.

If you want to wait me out you can. If you want to ignore me you can. If you want to leave you can. You can do anything you want.

It has been too long since I've seen you.

Pretentious faggot

I'm feel bad for feeling bad.

BRUH LAMBORGHINI

I'm sorry.

>Smash head
>Can never sleep
>Sleep deprivation drives him crazy all his life
>Gains superiority complex like those nuts who think they're JESUS
>No one can stand the chincy "One-up" game most people grew out of in grade school.
>No friends clearly means he's one of those "intelligent thinkers" too good for friends
James' life

remsrud69

I want to go home.

I miss my dog.

Fuck off this is a g/fur thread not your gay fuckin pottery cunt

also add me on snapchat remsrud69

Your dog id dead like your chances with a successful art career.

I wish I wasn't a fuck up.

Don't worry, just about everyone in this thread is

Except me. I'm fucking amazing.

I assume you're Aus given the language and Armadale arts and crafts you got going on in your picture

Stop filthying up the country you fucking faggot

AHEM.

Weren't you crying about your inability to get laid a few days back? You mentioned something about Las Vegas.

Actually the topic was about how to get laid in Vegas.

Since I'm going there in 2 weeks I wanna figure out if I should try hooking up or just fughet about it.

I don't have a problem getting laid, I'm just so turned off by most people where I live that I rarely get sum fucc

>I'm just so turned off by most people where I live
Why, because aren't fluorescent latex fox-people?

Well, no. I live in Washington, all the gay dudes here are those fruity floaty flamboyant types that are constantly talking about getting plowed by gigantic cocks.

I am on the other hand, a relatively straight acting guy who is attracted to other normal straight acting men. So you can see where there's a problem.

Like threads!

I sympathize with this.

I love you

I mainly browse these threads for some mindfuel before I go to sleep cuddling up with my pillow, and you have always intrigued me when I usually ignore the other avatarfags who bump the threads with a collection of weird, non gfur images.

I love your honest words that always seem to have no emotion, like a robot, however it feels like that robot is bursting with emotion. And although I can't judge art, you have the drive to create something.

You are the most interesting person I have ever encountered.

I pity your life and the choices in life you made that got you here to post this.

I would berate and demean you more, but I have a bunch of relatives in Washington so I have been there a bunch and yeah you're right

Dallas is just as bad.
There's so many gay pride parades, you'd think they were staging a coup.

I'm running out of fur here.

oh no

Well, I suppose it's an easy way to find other fags

There is this guy I met on steam who is the exact age as me.

We messaged each other for a while, but I was always the one to initiate conversation. He'd always play with me when I asked, the problem is. I waited for like a week. And he never messaged me. I thought maybe he was just an autists. But he has like 4 people he plays with.

I really liked him though. I don't want to bother him if he dosent wanna speak to me though.

I'm gay, dont want to use dating apps, but at the same time don't want to go out to bars or something to meet new people. It's going to take a long time to potentially find someone I truly love.

I have a successful life so far, other than having trouble finding a casual job during uni.

I have lots of time, enough time to go through atleast some of a gfur thread every night.

The mystery is statue guy is so interesting. We know so little. Why the statues? Age? What does statue guy do other than make statues etc...

He is a bad person and you should forget that he even exists.