There is more going on then you know Sup Forums...

There is more going on then you know Sup Forums. Keep an eye out for the propaganda being pushed onto you as if you where sheep.

ITT: we post Pro Trump memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The shilling was real and paid for.

I got your bumps boi.

Making America great again.

This guy. Mike Pence. He is a great dude.

Seen a lot of pic related happening.

Really, what the fuck do you guys have against Mexicans? Have any of you been to any big cities like Monterrey, Guadalajara, Mexico City, Puebla? Or maybe to one of our beautiful beaches like Mazatlán, Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita? No? Is it because your opinion is solely based on criminals who ceased to be considered Mexicans when they decided to cross the border illegally?

In which case, and I'm talking for every Mexican, we do not give a shit about illegal immigrants and as far as we're concerned, Trump can just fucking gas them all, Auschwitz style.

They did not cease to be Mexicans when they crossed the boarder. The Mexican Gov. is controlled by drug cartels.

I hope Trump gasses them all. For everyones sake i do enjoy a lot of the nicer parts of Mexican culture.

Trp really isn't that fucking bad. Killery was gana start WW3 she would have been closer to Hitler.

Are they really raiding Sup Forums? Why the fuck are those retards even trying.

I really like the Trump god empire stuff. We need more of that.

What does one thing has to do with another? When they decided to leave Mexico it really should be considered as a betrayal of patriotism. They leave because they don't want to be Mexican anymore. And the problem we have with the drug cartels is mainly due to USA's gun regulations and an exchange for drugs, controlled also by USA's government. So drugs went up to your country to keep people idiotized, and guns came down to the government and the cartels.

It was the same when Peña won, exactly the same as it is happening right now with Trump. Very intelligent person knew he was not the right choice and the Mexican equivalent of a redneck did vote for him in exchange of money, but the sad truth is that it was actually rigged.

I don't know what will happen now between our countries, we are neighbors but if Trump really wants that stupid wall, and Peña refuses, then it will be full on war.

a full war between America and Mexico? Thats fucking retarded. You spics would be stopped out like your cockroaches.

you clearly dont understand nationality. a Mexican is a Mexican even if he isnt in the state Mexico. Everyone is the same one. For the Chinese you dont even have to be born in China to be considered Chinese.

That wall is going up.

maor!!

I never said it would be a fair fight you racist prick. Do you idiots even realize what that would bring? Oh wait, no you don't, you retards voted for Trump.

>Keep an eye out for the propaganda being pushed onto you as if you where sheep.

>ITT: we post Pro Trump memes

"in the state Mexico" HAHAHAHAHA fucking retard

and it's you're*

Everyone is the same one? Do you even know how retarded you sound? That didn't even make sense whatsoever.

But hey, 'merica.

What are you implying it would bring? We would have a wall advantage, Your drug dealers would be back in your shit country. And your economy would be slightly worse since you paid for the wall.

If you Mexican cunts wernt fucking daft you would do your best to rework your whole country.

You uncultured fuck. Most other countries refer to countries as states. Not in the same since as many states make a country but that a state is a country.

"Everyone dose the same.

Listen hear you retarded little Sup Forumstard. You cant degrade your fucking argument to a grammar fight. If you do it means you have nothing to say or no way to really defend your opinion.

You don't know shit do you? Do you really think Mexican cartels would go to your shitty country?
They make a shit ton of money here, why would they want to stop the privileges they have with South America and the States?
And do you really think a fucking wall will make any difference in immigration? No one crosses the border anymore, they just go in bouts or planes.

And look, I'm going to try to explain it as if you are 5, because you are american. Think outside the box for a moment, think the repercussions of declaring war to your own neighbor would bring (cof cof Germany and Poland) and it's not like Trump has been yet compared to Hitler, oh no. You retards don't even give a shit that you're the joke of the planet right now.

By they way bro, you have horrendous grammar. No wonder you're american.

Ok, thank you for this. I will post this little gem in every 'muerica thread I find. Hope it becomes a meme on how fucking ignorant you people are. I mean, no one can be this fucking retarded right? LOL.

look at Do you have any fucking clue on how selling drugs works? You sell it to people. YOUR cartel is selling drugs to America. Meaning we want those drug dealing nigger spics out of here.

Comparing your pretend war to Hitler makes no fucking sense. We wouldnt annex your shit country, it wouldnt be a land grab. It wouldnt be in any way like Hitler. Though i would hope we could holocaust your shit people.

and the number of your shit skins crosses the boarder in the millions

im fine with that. Please do.

This thread needs more Pepe memes.

You dense motherfucker. Drug cartels here sell it to American gangs, they're not part of the same cartels, fucking, fucking retard.

Oh hey, I'm talking English! Do you even know any other language? Donde esta la biblioteca? No? You don't even speak your own language well HAHAHA boarder? Are you fucking serious? How does it feel that a Mexican has more education than you?

The truth is that you are a sad, racist and pathetic human being who won't go far in life. The saddest thing is that you, and most of you racist fucks, feel proud of being something you didn't choose, just because you were born with paler skin you feel better than most? That's not an accomplishment retard.

My skin is probably whiter than you are by the way LOL,

These Trumpcuck pics are so cringey. I'd love to see the face of who's posting this.

The left know all about hiding their faces.
Cuck

You cunts are sneaky. look at and

Who says I'm a liberal. Trumpcuck.

You're a leftist

The alt-right isnt real. Its just something produced by the mass media so they have another mean name to call people they dont like.

>You cunts are sneaky.

I predominantly jerk my dick with my right hand and only rarely use my left, so you are incorrect.

You are clearly a liberal. If not a liberal then your a new political party called "retard"

You're a leftist cuck

>the central argument of alt-right political ideology, projecting feelings of being sexually cuckolded by another race

Actually the leftist used the cuck term first, have fun with that one, cuck.

The alt-right isnt a politcal party you ism using cunt. You sheep being controlled by the fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Notice the blurred faces in the video. Notice the cringiness of the speaker spreading his boipucci for another man named Donald.

I hope to god the fake news dies out. Fuck CNN

you daft fucking twat. That looks almost as bad as a killery rally. You sheep following anything CNN feeds you.

I've seen enough videos of women being attacked by liberals and leftists and black transsexuals.
It doesn't matter what kind of trash you can dig up anymore from fake "leaders" of republicans or fairy tale "alt-right" organizations.
I'll never vote democrat or support them ever again.

I'm indeed pure 100% of the authoritarian right-wing political ideology, so long as I'm the leader. Other than that, I'm apolitical. I've been triggering statist cucks since my coming of age by exposing their idols for what they are.

Alt-right is a media made term used to have another "bad word" so liberal cucks can base their argument on name calling.

your at most 17 you dumb child.

A waste collector knows to take out all the trash, not just the biggest garbage can in the neighborhood.

i almost had a chuckle when i read the "chans" technique's.
dont these newfags know those are just the very basics of trolling? we have been trolling and been getting trolled for over 10 years!
we live for this shit, they are only doing it for a paycheck.

kek

the trump troll is a hillary troll disguised as a trump troll disguised as a hillary troll disguised as a-----

the bait/troll machine has become a dirac sea. complete and infinite yet still somehow expanding and sharpening. it is everywhere and nowhere. everyone is lying. everyone is telling the truth. everything is now propaganda and concrete fact at the same time.

Do those dumb asses even know how to speak English?

your trying to go to deep dude. Im an unpaid Trump shill 10/10

They really are subhuman.

Looks like the average white man. Why does it suddenly turn into their identity being as a "leftist" than their race, which is white, when you're the heart of your ideology is about your race.

I wish we could freely kill these things

Mexicans, blacks, and a transgender.
You're really reaching there

Spare us your platitudes, native, your lectures on the evils of
colonization and cultural appropriation. Spare us your pity and petty
anger, your stories of woe and white guilt.

You talk about your
great culture, your harmony with nature, your way of life. Yet where
has it gotten you? Where are your feats of engineering, your voyages of
discovery? Where are your scientific advances, your technological
wonders, your insight into the nature of Creation?

Even at our
basest, when we dressed as you do, hunted as you do, lived as you do, we
did more then merely survive. We built wonders. We forged epics. We
established monuments in God's name. We carved our names in stone and
secured our place in history. You did not.

We came to America in
search of land, resources and religious freedom. Whether you had
welcomed us (as you did) or driven us off, the result would have been
the same. And in a thousand years you would have not have changed from
your contact with the white man. We would return once again more
advanced and enlightened, to still find you living in your huts, hunting
with bows and spears, communing with your "Great spirit"; a sad parody
of civilization, lacking that special spark to become something more.

Because
you refused to advance, to adapt, to improve, you yourselves doomed
your "culture" to a painful death. To blame us for your demise is as
useful as blaming the sea for washing away a sandcastle.

You had
the run of this land for thousands of years, and because you wasted that
time, this land has been taken from you. And above your graves we push
forward, ever improving, ever expanding, constantly reaching for a
higher plain of existence.

You are free to commit murder. You're just not free from the death penalty for it or getting buttraped in jail by your Aryan Brotherhood peers for a lifetime in prison.

and why should i believe a paid trump shill wouldn't say that exact same thing for credibility?

same could be said for a hillary shill too.

Your trying your best, But your a daft cunt that really is just a left wing dumb fuck.

I notice that subhumans have no clue about gender or race in anyway.

Whites comprise the majority of "leftists."

Yeah, u mad. Get madder.
See:

ahem...

Without blacks,trannies,mexicans,gays,mentally deficient; white leftists would have zero authority and would be a super minority of political ideologies.

been there wasn't as bad as you think

i think its time everyone just start shooting. no, seriously i think its time we just start shooting anything that doesn't look like it belongs here. Sure, we'll go to prison but we'll still be alive and they'll still be dead.

>being sodomized isn't as bad as you think

You're ignoring it so I'm just going to repeat it. There's more white leftists than non-white leftists. Get madder.

Stop already with that conspiracy theories bullshit all the time...