Pic related will give you $10...

Pic related will give you $10,000 and let you do whatever you want with her BUT you have to lick and sniff her feet and asshole for twenty minutes each after she takes a shower. Would you even consider doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the fuck does she just have hula hoops hanging off the bannister? Does she have kids? If not, why the fuck is she so messy? You're a millionaire, take some pride in your shit.

For 10k I would do that without getting to do anything to her and after she had not showered for 3 days.

no shit, thats disgusting, Not even for 100 000, ur fuking sick

Does a bear shit in the woods user

>inb4 I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to smell her farts
But yeah your deal seems perfectly fair bring it on

I would do that to her for free let alone 10k fam

Hula hooping is a weird sport/artform for trashy people

I would've done it for free. But that plus $10k? Sweet.

Is it 20 minutes each, total 60 minutes?

Lick feet and ass after she already showered? Fuck yeah, free money for playing with clean feet and licking a clean asshole?

i would kill you OP to have the opportunity to pay HER to do that to her, even if she didn't shower

This, I don't have the attention span.

Twenty long and arduous minutes of each task, licking and sniffing both.

>do whatever you want
+
>lick and sniff her feet and asshole
ok, whats the drawback?

40 minutes of work for $10,000? I dunno this is a pretty difficult decision. Victoria Justice will let me fuck her afterwards? Hmmmm I just can't seem to make up my mind. Will there be catering?

Would do it for free but gimme that money

I would rim her ass for 40 minutes for nothing and she had not washed in weeks

It's pretty fucking weird to make this situation up in your head but to then ask others about it like their answers are somehow relevant to you, that's really fucking weird.

Hey man, it's a hard task. I was just curious to see how Sup Forums would respond.

I sniff my girlfriends butt all the time.

yesssssssssssssssssss cuz dat is my fetish. and is viktoria justice my god i will do for free my fetish is sniff her dirty ass and feet. sweet jebus am hard as a diamond

is that every time she takes a shower or just once ?
(second one is better)

This. I would lick her feet, booty, and armpits after days of sweating for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

srlijfwesf

is there any particular reason you keep posting this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Bcause he is an uber faggot.
He masturbates furiously to the replies as others confirm his fetish.
>jerking off to what dudes say
Uber faggotry

I wonder if he has a sticker for his car
>new reason to kek at uber drivers
arigatou, user-kun.

I mean each time a little bit of cum gets stuck in his little miserable willie he calls dick, he needs fags like us to arouse him.
OP, you have taken faggotry to a new level.

Nope. I'd sniff her before the shower.

Dou itashimashite user-sun

I would sniff the shower in her stead