Waahhh we hate each other waahhh we dont get along

>Waahhh we hate each other waahhh we dont get along.

>Wahhhhh im so upset i have to work with this guy and make millions of dollars doing fun shit everyday.

Seriously is there anything more annoying than these two fucks bitching about having to work with one another?

Also who the fuck works with someome for 25 years and still cant get along? Literally man babies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udrHdCVFXKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You clearly have not met and worked with enough people to undertand this. Also, It's part of the "act".

I get along with my coworkers just fine. Yeah, there's some stuff that really bothers me about them, but we get along, and we talk a lot of bullshit and get through the workday.

They probably do really like each other, but if they pretend to butt heads it makes them seem like a more competent duo, especially after such a long time

They were both pretty insufferable faggots imo so it was pretty easy to see how they could hate each other. I certainly hated both of them.

They don't hate eachother, it's just that they have no chemistry as best friends

(Or maybe they do and they're just too manly/nerdy to admit it)

Nah. Do some googling. Theres plenty of interviews where they clearly state they have never in 25 years shared a dinner alone together. Its real, they have nothing in common and pretty much only respect each others work ethic

This. Adam is an annoying faggot who thinks hes funny and witty. Jamie is a passive aggressive weirdo with a gross beard and stupid fucking hat.

Hate em both tbph

That's how men are with each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=udrHdCVFXKY

These guy never met outside of the barbershop, they insult each other. Doesn't mean they don't care deeply about the other guy.

>movies and scenes NuMales will never understand

Adam=reddit

Jamie=Sup Forums

Kek

It's satire you autists. I seriously hope you didn't take that movie's advice on how to talk to people.

That exact same thing applies to Penn and Teller, they don't share interests and don't do shit outside work/events together but they don't pretend to hate each other for entertainment factor.

Satire? My grandad is exactly like that with the people he knows.

>everything i don't like is satire
Nu-males, everyone.

*faceplam*

That's what numales think? That people didn't used to be like this?

if you seriously think the point of Gran Tarino is to agree with Clint Eastwood's character then you're completely retarded

I think you need to go back to le lebbid pal.

I didn't know you could have WiFi in your cuckshed though, does the bull know?

>gran torino is satire
Have memes gone too far?

You work with someone for 25 years and you're gonna have those feelings.

It's love-hate, I'm sure they have beers over the weekends.

>It's a Kari cock-teases you so hard that you have to turn the TV off and go jack off episode

If you watch the early episodes there's some rivalry and it's clear they don't like each other very much. Through the years, they've learned to work together and to some degree enjoy working with each other, they are just not best friends. An anecdote that sprang from early in the series blew way out of proportion and fags like OP is making it sound like they want to kill each other.

>Seriously is there anything more annoying than these two fucks bitching about having to work with one another?
>Also who the fuck works with someome for 25 years and still cant get along?

Everyone? If you get too attached you're less likely to have a working relationship for 25 years.

>its satire you autists
Have you ever played on a sports team? Worked a bluecollared job? Served in the military? Men who do these things often develop deep bonds with eachother, enabling them to throw generic insults at eachother in a friendly manner. I call one of my best friends a retarded, caveman turk almost daily, and he responds with insults in turn, yet we work and hangout with each other every day with no hard feelings. Beta numales will never know this level of male bonding.