Massive demonstration right now in Barcelona in favour of letting refugees in as soon as possible and as many as...

>Massive demonstration right now in Barcelona in favour of letting refugees in as soon as possible and as many as possible

how fucked is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8
youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty fucked but at least we don't let Muslims in in droves like you guys

>the eternal c*talans
No surprise. They're the San francisco of Spain.

and I tought Spanish people were macho and red pilled

>93% of spaniards are in favour of gay marriage

we're macho macho men

Catalonia is different and that's why they will never ever ever be free.

What about Basque country?

It's weird because our Catalans are racist as hell. Actually this kind of demonstration would only happen in Paris in our country.

Literally nothing good comes from letting those people in
They made the entire world worse

thats literally a non issue.

>spanish catalans
>incredibly leftish, in favour of mass immigration and islamisation, unironically votes for parties that identify as marxist, bans traditional culture, huge EU supporters

>french catalans
>patriotic and traditionalists, in favour of immigration control, conservatives and voting for based Le Pen, huge national souveranists, non-globalizationists

How did EVERYTHING go so wrong in the spanish side?

I saw in the news that they were protesting to get more refugees from the ones that get to Spain.
Don't they do this because these people then vote for the Catalan nationalist parties?

>catalans are racist
They're not neither are the basque or anadalusians for that matter.

i got high paying job in barcelona, is not so bad, user,better than my cunt

>Catalonia
glass them

Basques aren't humans.

BTW, in catalonia the extrem left wing is the ruling party, this demonstration is by them.

Do an experiement, let them in.
Only in barcelona tho and see what happens.

How is the peso doing?

Why does opposition to mass immigration from middle East always come hand in hand with anti-EU sentiment?

Why can't someone be in favour of European integration while maintaining the western values instead of letting sharia run rampant?

the iberian wedding was a mistake
castillans should've military taken over aragon and genocided the catalans

are you ok mexibro? Trumperino wants to exterminate mexicans

It's easy for you. They don't want to stay in Spain anyway.

Because open borders as they are implemented now don't fucking work.

I'm so glad I live in a hellhole so muslims don't wanna come

That's why his pro genocide agenda for a region in Spain is funny.

Why is Spain so left-wing compared to Italy and Portugal?

we have been next to the gringos for over 300 years, we are just growing stronger

uhhhh... nope, gobernment party is right wing and as been there for the last 8 years.

Most of them left Finland because of the cold weather, bad food and negative attitude towards them.

But the major problem is Europe's external borders, which, through the implementation of a more centralised military would function better. Divert resources that are spent guarding the Italian/Croatian border to the borders with Africa and Turkey for example.

>left-wing
i'd say "socially liberal"

>mfw no qt Muslim in Taiwan

I don't know but even our leftards would not demonstrate in favour of immigration, the same, you will never see a French family lodging a Syrian or a nigger like we see in Germany. Actually this kind of things seems to only happen in Catalonia and Germany.

Brawo, Finlandia!

>his refugees don't adapt to his society

KEK

''''''''''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''''

Can I come? please Spain?
I would learn the language, pls.

Yes, but they aren't observed. A boat full of people who have gotten rid of their passports lands in Europe and they are free to go almost anywhere.

>But user, catalonia loves immigrants, acceptance and integration of foreigners is what defines us

Lol, scatalonians are so desperate to construct theories to be different and "look european" that they really try to bring as many refugees as they can.

i am learning catalan is really easy for spanish speakers

why there are so many refugees. i get those coming from syria but what are the others.

Africa mostly

Free money from government. Some come to recruit people for isis.
I have nothing against those that actually come in fear of their lives but there are too many freeloaders and people with bad intents.

OP, this is one more reason why we should nuke catalonia as soon as possible

Deport all the terrorists and then you are in position to say that again.

Has the EU done anything to improve the vetting process yet?

SPAIN STOP.

How far the mighty have fallen

Me on the right.

Countries that had right wing dictatorships overreact towards the left culturally once those dictatorships are over.

They are racist but only against the rest of Spain, considering them as subhuman Untermensch, Meanwhile, they welcome brown rapefugees. Just Cucktalans.

>anglo media
I have no reason believing the FAKE NEWS of the perfidious albion
SAD

Thank ukko for that.

That's not because they didn't catch them at the border, but because human rights conventions (some of them extending beyond EU law) do not allow for the immediate deportation of refugees, let alone sinking their boats on the spot.

Portugal is a left wing country too. The media is all left and our most right wing parties are social democrat party and popular party (conservative only in social issues). There is no true economy right wing party in Portugal.

WTF is catalonia? do they have their own language and shieet?

except for the pic with the refugees welcome in barcelona's (what a surprise) city hall, the train accident that had nothing to do with refugees and the nigger on the fence the rest is absolutely bullshit.

yes, their language is very similar to the dead language that is native to southern france, Occitan/Provenzal or whatever you want to call it.
It is also spoken in Valencia and Balearic Islands, but there is no separatism there.

Well sure but still not should be allowed.

SPAIN STOP PLEASE.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

Why? I mean, I think past year barely over 50 of them actually came here. Most of them fucked off to Germany as soon as they could

So instead of holding on to their culture/heritage and customs they want to bring over million muslims.
Tremendous cucks, so sad!

I agree but why doesn't anyone of the already established parties that oppose this situation stress the need to reevaluate these binding conventions? Their rhetoric seems to me limited to the "split from the globalist EU who keep our country from being great and we will do everything by ourselves".

since when they are counted as refugees. iirc, this wasnt even a thing in the 00s or did i just miss it?. its enigmatic that many of them are suddenly treated as it, even though some are still refused as economic migrant by the govt.

Because they are scared of being branded racist. Only the actually racist ones do.

Most of them aren't here. We do background checks before they can be counted as ones. It's just hard because most of them destroy their passports before landing in Europe.
When they get here they are asked questions like where they are from by people who can identify different arab dialects. They get sent back if they are spotted lying.

everything you need to know about Catalonia

Even we have right wing politicians like Bolsonaro. What the fuck happened to you?

looks like the moors are at it for round two

A new media manipulation of the term to make those opposed seem doubly wrong and or morally bereft

Kind of like how illegal immigrant became undocumented worker here and is now basically just referred to as "immigrant" by liberal outlets

i see but still it feels like there are too many refugees who have come from the countries that wouldnt have even been considered as the ones in peril in the 00s. anyway thx.

Dictatorship demonization and lefttards "elites"

They are dummies with priviledges

>i got high paying job
Goverment welfare is not a job subhuman monkey

Don't make me feel user

>I would learn the language, pls.
There is a huge Russian diaspora here.

Castilians were the good guys all along

sudaka monkey fuck off

this

this

hail Barcelona
fuck real Madrid
Catalonia stronk

Nobody here likes refugees anymore.

CASTILIANSnever did anything wrong.

you mean reactionaries, they want to regress the fascist progress.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE

Probably because the EU is a neoliberal institution run by (((capitalists))) who want nothing more than endless amounts of cheap brown wage labour.

Do you get only male refugees as well?
I wouldn't really mind women and children, but why oh why are all of them male?

To be fair Finland has a negative attitude towards everybody. Especially Finns themselves.