Sup Forumsmor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r0tYeOVpBk
youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

made a cringe thread out of it but i think its more funny than embarrassing
youtube.com/watch?v=-r0tYeOVpBk

that's actually really good

ok fine if you guys dont get whats funny about it im just gonna take my meme and leave

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

requesting that post about the rock on An Empty Bliss Beyond This World's cover smoking a joint

>I'm done replying

youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg

Don't you meme?

> :P
fucking lost it

tl;dr

I didn't do it

Modified album covers are the pinacle of Sup Forumsmor.
Or the only decent Sup Forumsmor, tbf

true

Does anybody have the Doors one?

please, I need this

i laugh at this every time i see it
>this kind of humping should be illegal because it is
>anal destruction that must be seen to be understood as possible

Does anyone have that pic of TAAB by Jethro Tull but it's spelled "Thicc as a Bricc" and there's a butt on the cover?

I've been looking for it but I haven't been able to find it.

>Because it is
Best

It still mooooves

Underrated

I wish they also changed the moon runes

what in merriweather post pavilion

Deeper.

combine power pop and alternative rock with celtic folk music, no big deal

>stop right there alcapone
kek

kek Blowout is good tho

OC

kek

4/10 good effort

more oc

OP is a judgmental cunt who works in a record store and tells stories about how he made fun of some kids who bought Mac DeMarco and Bjork albums. When he is called out for acting like a prick to some college kids who just wanted to listen to music, someone asks him for his favorite bands. He says bands like Iron Maiden and AJJ, but calls ITAOTS and MPP shit, and then calls jazz "shit". Predictably, everyone starts asking him why he likes metal (a clearly jazz-influenced genre) but hates jazz so much. People explain how metal is influenced by jazz, but he keeps saying that no one provided any evidence. Halfway through, he also starts trying to call AJJ more emotional and raw than NMH. Eventually, he tires himself out and says he's "done posting" so people make fun of him for judging people so harshly but not being able to handle criticism to him. Soon thereafter he posts "This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from..." and everyone just posts that with meme accompaniment for the rest of the thread.

Holy shit that story about Vespertine
what the fuck is wrong with that guy

I didn't think I was going to read the whole thing but hot damn it was worth it

>yeah fuck him up superman
Holy shit

oh my god I remember that thread from yesterday

I couldn't read anymore of it after he starting shitting on jazz

for fuck's sake the autism

wint music memes are great

damn, don't know if too good or too shitty for my taste

Oh yea, I was the guy who asked about his favorite bands.Thought it would be enlightened being as he was the shopkeep of a music store and was curious. Didn't expect the shitstorm that ensued because of it.

I really hope that dude was b8ing.

Yeah, it was mostly cause of the jazz thing though. I'm proud to say that I am the one who triggered that copypasta, although I can't prove it since I didn't cap it.

>Soon thereafter he posts "This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from..."

Actually, he posted: This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

You aren't allowed to shorten it.

fucking kek

>not this

what was that meme of the guy in the car with a girl and he puts on some sunn o))) or earth or something i need it

gotchu senpai

>mfw I'm still not sure if he was sincere or not

thank u familia

Best one

>tfw he's not even that wrong and it's sad that he's not even that wrong

>tfw the alt-right support the leader of one of the most powerful nations of the world and somehow think they're counter-culture

>tfw it wasn't like that literally just a few months ago

>averagemau5fan.png

>implying the media and social media aren't the relevant establishment that 99% of people interact with every day.