I should feel bad?

I should feel bad?

See this fat chick? She's my gf. I'm fit and honestly I'm a 7/10 maybe 8/10.
I don't love her and I'm with her just for her daddy's money.
I know I'm not a strong man for I do this kind of thing, but I don't have to work and all I do is go to the gym and go out with her, watch TV shows and stuff like this.
She even buys me stuff, a lot of stuff and she doesn't expect anything in return 'cause she knows I got no money, but instead I fuck her.

What should I do? Continue a lie of a life or man up?

I hope you are aware just how low my tolerance is for people I don't like being around. You are not even being evaluated yet as we have never had an actual date or conversation. The only reason this has gone so far is because Sup Forums vouched for you.

If you think I'm such a fucking cunt and some gold digger why don't you fucking leave.

wat

Motherfucker what?

post her tits

she's cute. post more pics

What does her butthole look like?

Do you want to be in control of your life or do you want to be a bought husband, paraded around like an expensive pet?

>implying he would have control over his life if his tugboat were to disappear.

All you need is a hobby to keep from being bored. Make it something you can get some extra cash from doing, set that cash aside for when shit goes south. But in the meantime you're doing great, why change?

this is critical

Photo was made with a selfie stick. It is not your GF. Post one where u are in too.

Well I was thinking from an individual independent point of view.
If op wants to stay connected to a tugboat he doesn't like, he should do that.

DEEP DICK HER

this is critical

I think you're sailing smooth, OP. It's not like bitches can offer you much anyway (yours can at least provide money and status), so why not carry on?

realistically this is what it comes down to

All right, theory. GF actually was first response, called him out on Sup Forums then the argument turned to real life. Explains why OP is now mysteriously dead.

Or OP is a faggot. Very likely, many such cases.

Grass isn't always greener user

Or everything is a lie and you have been baited.

Wow, that's a perfect life. Stay with her forever.

Master plan?
Have her buy you various expensive items
Sell them online

OP here, I'm a faggot and this is a fiction. That's not my GF.

She's a cutie. The money is a sweet bonus. Marry that bitch OP or I will.

Are you Kermit???

=))))))))))