Ask someone who just smoked DMT like 10 minutes ago anything

Ask someone who just smoked DMT like 10 minutes ago anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e2nKQwhyqEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did you get it how did you ingest it and what did it cost?

I made it from some acacia bark

I had half a gram of changa

Was there any machine elfs?

Btw changa is a mix you make by dissolving the dmt crystals in alcohol and adding other herbs to it like banstropsis caapi and damiana and then drying it out

> those two herbs have moai's in there so it makes it last longer

First time i tried making changa but i dont think it was worth it.. i prefer the resin

Nah i went easy because i havnt had any form of psychedelics for like 5 years, im gonna go hard tomorrow though

Oh i smoked it in a joint too

According to Actualized.org (check out the dude, he's pretty enlightened), the best way to take DMT is to snort it in powder form. What do you think of this? Would you want to try it?

Also, did you break through? Feel free to describe the experience a bit, I'm interested.

If your posting. Then it obviously didnt work faggot.. effects should last at least 30 mins. You should be on the ground drooling and coughing your guts up.

see any machine elves?

Hmm never hear of snorting it, im not sure if id try it though, snorting stuff hurts lul

Iv had a few breakthroughs a few years ago so I'll try explain one of those stories a little

>in my bed just smoked .6 grams of dmt resin in a glass pipe
> close my eyes and feel pain on what i can only describe as acupressure points all over my face
> open eyes and pain is gone but so is my room, bed it still there
> see strange oval shaped creatures surrounding me
>at the base of my bed is a beautiful feminine creature made out of light, she is much taller then the others and has a wand/staff
> she pokes me with the staff first on my left knee then my genitals next my heart then between my eyes
>as soon as she pokes each place the oval shaped creatures start dissolving my body starting from the place of the poke
> at the final poke everything explodes into geometric shapes and colors i dont recognize

Cont next post

whats 2017 like?

Not always man, sometimes it only lasts 5 minutes and like i already said i took a small dose

Cont

>the feminine creature from before comes back but is appearing angry
> im struck with the impression that im dead
> i realize that if this is what death is like then im cool with that
> after i make that realization i lose all idea of self
> i start seeping into everything, i legitimatly belived i was a tree, ocean, mountain, star and every human and animal at the same time
> really soon after that it wore of and i was just laying in my bed again

>.6 grams
>600 mg
you're so full of shit.

He probably meant mg

Sounds amazing. I'm pretty new to acid, but super into it. Looking forward to try shrooms, then I'll jump on the train to DMT.

No bs, it was a huge dose i was trying to see how far i could push it

Man i dont touch acid anymore, im scared of that shit. Id just jump right in to the DMT though, dont put it on a pedestal

I guess you had a bad trip. I've had one too, haven't touched it since. Luckily I know how to avoid it next time, looking forward to that.

I've heard great things about DMT, but the reason I decide to wait is because I simply don't feel ready. I want some more experience before my throw myself out there, and when I'm sitting there with the glass pipe, I want a complete breakthrough.

To explain more

I make my own DMT so there was no cost issue holding me back and i had been smoking it everyday for about a week and i was only getting cool light shows and i wanted a breakthrough so i did what good old Terrence McKenna recommends and that was half a gram but i figured i had .6 left so why not do that

took LSD a few weeks ago, was amazing and horrifying at the same time.
have taken schrooms 3 times before but lsd took me new places.
had a full blown ego death and became the now it was really learing

Yeah i was at a festival and started having a bad trip, and the chick i was with legit egged on my bad trip.. i know i can handle a bad trip a lot better on shrooms and DMT then i can on acid so i figure I'll just stick to those

If i can give any advice for when you take the DMT its take as much as you can get your hands on and get it in you as quick as you can

>takes supposedly le spiritual oh so enlightening dope
>makes a thread on Sup Forums afterward
Lmaoing at u pseudo spirituals milenials

Pfft i never claimed it was spiritual, man its just a drug

Damn, she sounds like a bitch. She on acid too?
I wouldn't have completely stopped with acid though, I would just make sure the set and setting was right. I'm sure festivals can be awesome, but you don't really have control of the situation.

Yeah, I have heard about that. It is supposed to kick in pretty fast, so getting it in before you go is important if you want to go far. Still, I think I would find out what the average dosage for a breakthrough would be and follow that, I'm lightweight in most drugs so it would probably be a bit more effective. I don't want to go too far, not until I know what I'm putting at risk at least.

Im more interested im someone who can get enlightened without drugs tbh, that enlightenment you get while your high leaves like 10 minutes after you sober up

>ITT things that didn't happen

If one doesn't change from the psychedelic experience then they're the densest motherfucker there is.

She was tripping too and she decided it was a good time to let us know she has schizophrenia after she dropped.. was i still had a fun time and kind of enjoyed my trip even with the panic attack but im just over acid to be honest, not interested in it anymore when i could just have shrooms instead

That would be someone like me, my enlightenment lasts for months until it gets too strong and I start doing weird stuff and they catch me and lock me up and put me on heavy tranquilizers and anti-psychotics.

But from what I read it can be somehow compared to high dosage of lsd or shrooms to some degree, or even dmt, only that there's no drugs involved an it lasts for months and not just a few hours.

Is there anyone who knows how to extract DMT?
I want to do it myself, but honestly I don't know shit about it

I agree with you to a certain point, saying psychedelics never leave enlightenment is bullshit, but for some it might take several tries to actually understand and be able to process the experience.

Yeah, she still sounds like an idiot...
Anyways, it is totally up to you what drugs you prefer. Maybe I change my mind when I do shrooms myself.

Youtube

youtu.be/e2nKQwhyqEM

hi fbi

But everything that happens on the board is a work of fiction isnt it?

did u see little people when u closed ur eyes?

Not tonight, just a cool lightshow

o ok last time i did it i kept seeing cop lights flashing everywhere red white blue even orange at every traffic light. my friend drove me everywhere & everywhere & trip sitted me sober & he said there were no cops for our drive actually.

what does that mean??

sure, but that won't help you one bit

that you were tripping?

Are you a nigger?
Jokes aside, you were on drugs. Whatever your mind wants to make you believe, it will make you believe. I don't know your relation to the police, but I don't think it means a lot.

I smoked dmt a few days ago. It was so intense that I'm scared to break through

Your brain was inundated with a flood of serotonergic material that made your brain fire all sorts of neurons out of sequence and for extended periods than normal.

Psychedelics essentially 'turn up' the pattern recognition software in the brain into overdrive and you saw normal everyday lights that the amped up pattern recognition associated with the police. Probably because of a nervousness and unease associated with the criminality of what youu were doing.

Pus