Ask a guy who regularly fucks his sleeping fiance anything. Pic from last night's fun

Ask a guy who regularly fucks his sleeping fiance anything. Pic from last night's fun

how does it feel to be a rapist?

I wouldn't know, she's perfectly fine with me doing it.

What's it like to fuck jabba the hut?

Did you have to forge her engagement ring out of a fucking Spartan shield?

Not the best. I mean her pussy feels great but I'm only 5.5" so I kind of have to try to go in all the way

How bad does your cock stink after fucking that?

I think it smells good

"Sleeping" you are retarded, or tiny, or she is druged, I bet all three.

pics of fiance?

Nah nigga I ate her out until she came really hard and passed out after

rapist.

How does it feel to think anyone can sleep though sex undruged

I know the perfect wedding gift for her.. Harbor freight has a 6.5 horse walk behind mower on sale for 99.99 for that real estate she calls a pubic region.

FUCKING KEK

"Naw nigga" yup retarded.

Op here

That's a statement . You need to post in the form of a question

like real life

My wife use to let me "sleep fuck" her.

This is a real thing anons. Long day, kids wear her out, she's tired and doesn't want to fuck. Just says, "You can sleep fuck me tonight if you want."

I enjoyed it a lot because I could usually get a finger or two in her as while I was doing it. Sometimes I could get the tip in there before she would wake up.

Sadly we don't do it anymore because I kept trying anal. Now the only time I get to fuck her like that is when she is drunk and we start sex and she falls asleep during sex. Still hot though. Still get anal.

Everyone know that Harbour Freight is shit ching-chong ripoff. That fucking fat cunt would destroy a HF mower. Might as well get a real one... that gross, probably stank, minge will kill lesser tools.

Sage

at what age did you realize you were all about that cuckoldry?

Should've mentioned it's a Briggs

OP, nice lol, sometimes I play with her ass too. I also have only gotten the tip in before she wakes up. She only hates it when she wakes up and feels sore

This. I'm not sure, we've been on and off about it. I would let her fuck other guys but she only wants one specific guy so it kind of freaks me out

That was her complaint too. Sore the next morning. Enjoy the sleep fucking while it lasts OP.

shiz i was just fuckin with you..

OP here. Yesterday I let her add the guy she wants to fuck on snapchat. Kinda hesitant but seeing her get excited makes me happy

Is that two planets colliding

Guess nobody cares

Why is your wallet empty? Groceries get expensive when you're feeding a planet huh

Bumppppp

This