Post snapchat sluts names and I will try to get some wins. Also you can tell me what to send if you wish

Post snapchat sluts names and I will try to get some wins. Also you can tell me what to send if you wish

Athenacxo

JJ_forever123

Poilpoil5

holloliver send nude

naomi-koekoek she'll send back

Malinturesson

OP status update?

None have accepted yet

jagergirl90
mdelia118

Pbs22

emma_W12

Rumpiz

Annikableck

sofia.diaz

Nataliekosnik
Send nudes

Alohaitsmolly
Pic related - sent me it a while back.
She has a bf but sends them to loads of people. Post wins boyo

Updates

I have been doing this for over 2 years now, I don't like it. I try to stop it but I keep going back to it. I use tinder and then snapchat and have gotten nudes of over 52 girls. If you are truly interested in trying to get a nude reply to this.

>713470523
replied

maddiel073

Yes

Conklin1303

Try alohaitsmolly

Tarissaspencer
Fucked her once! Would love to see her sexy ass again!

isabell133

kendra_twm

julia_muel

skeaa

paddidaddi

Kenziescott2

Dsookikian

sarahre01016

siiincha

conklin1303

enidmariie

Any updates

Meg1ito

I was originally going to give out an email to contact with but I realize it might be better to make a kik to message (which I hate) but will do anyways.

Bowchicawowwoow

I realize I didn't post it as a reply and forgot to include the kik name: AlexNotAlex19

"I was originally going to give out an email to contact with but I realize it might be better to make a kik to message (which I hate) but will do anyways."

look at
I will do my best, obviously there are no gauruntees. its easier to get nudes if the girls like girls. much tougher as a guy. I will do my best

Conie_walkexo

Elsie_enchanted

It will 100% not work if you post it on here. Unless somehow it does.

The only time it has worked for me is with that girl named Haley. if anyone remembers this girl. She got pissed at her bf at the time and posted on Sup Forums cause she was on reddit hotpage or something. Anyways she gave her sc herself and I snapped and managed to get nudes after a week.
remember her?

Intyse331

Ah I member

jazzzzz93 huge tits

Does she have to be american/english? Im dutch, pretty much everybody here speaks english, but i can imagine it would create a barrier

Kali_hutchins

she used to have really slutty pictures of herself on her ig and fb but she got a serious bf and deleted her more scandelous posts.
its nice though I look at the stuff she sent me then after looking at her post some stupid shit about her bf and kid

tpacelli310

Does anybody know any good "premium" models where you have to pay to get their private snap.

I can provide those pics if they are active and they look good enough to buy their premium snap.

any wins so far?

annalyn182

Misssummerlove3

Abbyevs

Try abbyevs please?

THAREALLACEYJ is a premium model

its really hard to if you post it publicly on Sup Forums because she will get a lot of random adds and go to private. It is easier if you give it to someone via kik
but goodluck

This bitch man I'm telling you she is the freakiest slut on snapchat with a premium I'll post a couple other hotties in a bit
>no joke

Add me on Kik and I will do some johnjam1234

This slut as well man she's insanely kinky does public shows girl on girl the full enchalada

celiouuu pic related
guldkyss

Marynayers

what is her snap

Jaderann, chasity_llove, and alioop_x

Its the filename newfag

thanks

meeelli3 bitch from germany

celine.rie banged her once. would love to see her booty again

pics?

i have only pics from her facebook if you are still interested

yes i am

celine.vergucht & supertinnie

annikableck

Y'all gotta try her she's a little difficult to begin with but she'll ease into it

ugly face but damn she has a good body. she is a athletic

kik me AlexNotAlex19

will try to get some wins

Lexieboi

try lotusluvv

serial66

desa_face69

Great tits

deikipoki