Fat ugly orange fascist piece of shit

Fat ugly orange fascist piece of shit.

>prove me wrong pro tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

interglacial.com/pub/text/Umberto_Eco_-_Eternal_Fascism.html
informationclearinghouse.info/article4113.htm
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307462-trump-adviser-tells-house-republicans-youre-no-longer-reagans-party
google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjno_iFtc7QAhWDvRoKHcNsBwwQFggkMAA&url=http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all&usg=AFQjCNEiYZCz6FyBwIl0LQVnDC2i_t1Low
google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjno_iFtc7QAhWDvRoKHcNsBwwQFggqMAE&url=http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-threatens-the-ghostwriter-of-the-art-of-the-deal&usg=AFQjCNEYa6Nk_PNX1ZBHv2Qcg1vrg26H2w
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Proof of burden is on you, site your sources.

OP is a fag, prove me wrong...

Op is fag. Trump is fag, Pic related - Fag.

Boom get rekt fag Benito Trump El Prez Of Shit fascist country USA

WHAT

Bullshit CNN lies fuck off

fucking l*beral
patriotism and hating illegal immigrants is not fascism you ignorant piece of shit

Kys m8

Uh nope. That or lose citizenship and probably get deported. Sounds fascist to me

Yeah keep thinking that fag ass. He's going to throw your ass in jail for using this site.

His promotion skills are yuge. Nuff said.

Y'all niggas got rekt

Wtf is this bullshit is this shopped Nice quads

Stupid nigger

no its real. trump isnt stupid though and wrote about exactly how he wont the election years before he ran. the book is called the art of the deal. he basically played them like a fiddle and uses every tactic in the book.

interglacial.com/pub/text/Umberto_Eco_-_Eternal_Fascism.html

Trump and the republican party ft these indicators

also

all these
informationclearinghouse.info/article4113.htm

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck - get the orange sauce ready, because it needs shooting

No. just go look at his twitter.

Can't wait for you libs to take it seriously, burn the flag, and alienate yourselves further from the average population. Probably do it at some college dressed in leather and dildos to make it even worse.

Literally too stupid to function.

>book is called the art of the deal.

you know he didn't write that don't you? that the real writer said Trump was a psychopathic narcissist and had no concentration span or capacity for rational judgement?

What about this makes me a lib or want to burn a flag? It's just outrages for a president to want to jail people for doing so. You are the only one alienating from the general population outside rednecks and 40+ year old people

sorry, why am I too stupid to function by pointing out that TRUMP and the Republican party fit all the indicators of Fascism?

oh, because Hillary wanted to do something equally associated with fascist regimes? So fucking what?

Trump and his cronies are still fucking FASCISTS.

Landslide KEK he was destroyed in the election yet still wins thanks to shit American standards

lol OP

>Trump adviser tells House Republicans: You're no longer Reagan's party

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307462-trump-adviser-tells-house-republicans-youre-no-longer-reagans-party

you're not going to convince this cesspool of morons on Sup Forums, Trump could literally rape their moms and they'd justify his actions for him.

Lies to the public like the fascist shit he is.

yep, sounds like a fascist to me...

Oh please, pick a better example. Incest rape is a total thing for Sup Forums.

>>BUT MUH FASCISTS!
>>doesn't know what a fascist is

Yeah ok Donnie another fascist lie

I can't believe this fucking guy believes you should lose citizenship or spend a year in jail for literally burning the flag. Someone should tell him to take another look at that first amendment.
It's not hard to be better than literal Hillary Clinton, and he's obviously going to be a bad president with the same stupid stances as her

so why isn't he asking for a recount?

>Fat ugly orange fascist piece of shit.
yep. exactly what we need

8 years LMFAO pump the breaks Don

>>Democrats propose a law in 2005, no probs
>>Trump proposes same law, FASCIST!

THEYRE NOT NICE TO ME SO I WILL CANCEL! What a fucking pussy.

ok, you tell me what a fascist is - and why the two articles I cited which each point out distinguishing marks of Fascism and which Trump fits in all respects, don't suggest that he is a fascist.

(inb4 special forms of fascism, subtle differences between mussolini and hitler and pinochet and fascist economic theory *which hitler didn't use or that Suharto didn't use) or any of the other pseudo intellectual bullshit that says X isn't a fascist because he lacks special quality y. )

they're both fascist policies

I hate the SNL cawse dey make meanies about me. NOT FAIR

just makind shit up as we go along are we? but he did use every trick in the book and played the media so hard they should put a quarter in thier ass.

Trump could literally mutilate their tiny penises and feed it to them in the name of MAGA and they'd justify his actions for him

nope - for one I opposed the law in 2005, and for two - one law does not a fascist make. look at the totality of his actions and approach - that is what makes him a fascist.

The biggest issue with trump supporters is any time someone rightfully criticizes trump they assume they are a huge liberal or sjw. Then they attack Clinton in response like that's relevant instead of admitting the flaws in trump, which are many and large.

I don't disagree with Trump. Those flag burning liberals need some jail time.

Yes he is so what

right. Its exactly why I ignore these threads. You can't debate people that stupid. Glad I saw your post.

grow up he's the new president and youre all crying like he's going to deport all the fags or something. he hasnt even had the chance to fuck up yet so sit the fuck down.

you're also an idiot.

ok, I confess - I never read the book.. Maybe he did. If as you say he followed it play by play. Did he really? So what. The writer said that he (the writer) had to cobble it together from incoherent ranting and contradictory bullshit, and that Trump was a total narcissist and bullshitter.

I believe him.

debate... all I see is a bunch a babyshit insults about the people that voted for him.

needs to be a little more fat and more comb over balding to be accurate.

yawn
a
w
n

do you ahve a source on that?

The big thing is a lot of people voted Trump to keep killery out of office.

Plus your asking Sup Forums so your a fucking idiot for assuming the people here properly represent any group or anyone.

Factually backed information isn't wrong... so yeah...

ALEC BALDWIN STINKS

This is exactly what I mean. I pointed out an awful statement that violates basic American rights trump made and you make it about fags that weren't even relevant. Thanks for proving my point I'm out.

this is the second stupid argument line they use - like politics stops as soon as the last vote is cast and does not start til the inauguration.

he is president elect, and everything he does and every proposal he makes, must be scrutinized and taken seriously. He gets to start fucking up from the day of the count. And he is doing a good job of it...

THEYRE MEAN TO MY FRIEND

>He gets to start fucking up from the day of the count. And he is doing a good job of it...

According to who or what? Prove it. Pro tip: you can't.

I haven't insulted any of his voters.

but I am less than happy about his tax doging and the abuse of power... aren't you?

where are his tax returns? why is his business not in a blind trust? (even Carter had to put his peanut farm in a blind trust because the Republicans insisted - why are they allowing his children to run it, and see him every day and talk to him about it and allow this huge conflict of interest?)

you have nothing to complain about crybabie bitches. is the election one big micro aggression against your kind or something?

LMFAO TRUMPETS BUY THIS

Fu op go back to fb

google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjno_iFtc7QAhWDvRoKHcNsBwwQFggkMAA&url=http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all&usg=AFQjCNEiYZCz6FyBwIl0LQVnDC2i_t1Low

and then like the fascist dictator he wants to be

google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjno_iFtc7QAhWDvRoKHcNsBwwQFggqMAE&url=http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-threatens-the-ghostwriter-of-the-art-of-the-deal&usg=AFQjCNEYa6Nk_PNX1ZBHv2Qcg1vrg26H2w

"CNN here 99% of people will vote killery"
"NBC here. Another white male shot a nig er uh African American."
"Listen sheep anyone that isn't CNN is full of lies. Only listen to us we back our facts with people like (anonymous computer scientist)"

My kind? I don't know what you mean. I'm conservative. I don't like trump. I voted for sanders

>fascist
i think not he's a free market capitalist, but you can continue to believe whatever the bullshit media story probably written by an idiot got a D in both world history and economics

isnt the new yorker a tabloid like news site?

Johnson* sorry it's early here but I'm sure you won't let that one go.

Take away the illegal votes and trump wins by 5 million.

you cant really use that source. that would be like me using brietbart as a source.

I wonder if he will actually wear flip flops in the White House

Cry some more. He will be your next president.

I can't.

>Skin has an orange tinge
This is correct
>Ugly
I guess...
>Fascist
Maybe
>Piece of shit
Is any politician not? He's more upfront about it

My question, Why does any of this matter?

Which is exactly why he will be the one to bring a war upon us sooner than the alt right likes to claim Hillary will do.

well he has said he will cut NASA funding for climate research, so that is a pretty big fuckup. he is appointing Koch bros and big oil lobbyists to EPA and Interior - and that is a pretty big fuckup. and he is appointing a creationist who wants to take money out of th epublic school system to give it to christian private schools (which she owns) and fuck up the public system.

I think that is pretty good so far.

Oh yes, and appointing Bannon to anything, that is a major fuckup.

pro tip. I can

they were showing people voting on the local news here in l.a. county and they were having trouble finding people that could speak english it was fucking hilarious because they were live and kept going down the line asking questuions and they would just smile and say, "yes". and every so often in a very horrible accent, "Hillary Yes!". The reporter just looked like a deer in the headlights as she realized what she was actually reporting on.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

I think I have something to complain about

Also, keeping Melania in Trump Tower becaue the Whitehouse isn't glitzy enough for her - costing hundreds of millions - charging the secret service to rent space in Trmp toer (millions to Donald) ?

fuck off

sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.

Who cares about the 1st ammendment?

this was meant for

Nationalistic, even outright racist, policies are not fascism.

>Muh feelings, muh transgenders, muh pansexuality, muh equality

Trump could personally club 100,000,000 black babies and use their corpses as fuel to burn 100,000,000 Muslims and not be a fascist.

You have to be far right AND authoritarian to be fascist. Literally the ultimate power of Hitler or Mussolini was the major component of them being fascist, not just their nationalistic policies.

Motherfuckers need to learn what words mean. Fascist doesn't mean really really racist.

No it is a long established serious journalism publication with an impeccable reputation - unless you read fake news sites like infowars and Breitbart,

you dont know shit son. every president has thier own place as well as the whitehouse. They are usually huge estates or compunds. Whether we like it or not most presidents are rich people.

bollocks

proof

or even plausible speculation to back this up

"Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties"

Trump is a fascist.

>using dead bodies to kill people
Hmmm never thought of that before. It seems like an efficient use of force to me

Usually, the same people who care about the 2nd.

bruh new yorker is an unapologetically biased news source.

Exactly. Jailing and stripping citizenship of those who disagree with your policies is authoritarian. Now you see why people would claim facism.

He's still playing the media like a fiddle. Thats why he makes these tweets they cant fucking resist taking the bait. master troll.

>funding for climate research

A waste of money, which will be better spent on more important things like job creation. Also climate change is highly exaggerated and not as much doomsday as the libs would like you to believe.

>Koch bros and big oil lobbyists to EPA and Interior

Yes he's bringing back oil and fossil fuels which will also save everyone money on gas etc..

>he is appointing a creationist who wants to take money out of the public school system to give it to christian private schools (which she owns) and fuck up the public system.

I don't see the problem there, private schools need less money??

You haven't made a good argument for making bad picks, because they obviously don't fall along with your liberal bias and delusional view of what is beneficial to our country.

> that the real writer said Trump was a psychopathic narcissist and had no concentration span or capacity for rational judgement?

I've read two articles that agree with this.