Trickle Down (Tip) Culture

Income share for the bottom 50% of Americans is collapsing

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/income-share-of-bottom-50-is-collapsing-finds-researchers-including-piketty-2017-02-07
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The hourly thread by the leftist Finn is upon us.

is it good or bad?

Protip: I'm not a leftist, I'm a right wing nationalist and this is my first thread in 2 days.

Been that way for a long time, dam reganomics. Republicans are a bit too stupid, want to give businesses a break to reinvest that money but those fuckers just use loopholes to keep that money.

As any smart person should do but to let them keep doing it year after year is ridiculous when the cost of everything goes up with companies making record profits year after year. It would be one thing if they paid people a living wage rather than minimum cuckwage cuckwork.

One of your countrymen keeps posting these kinds of threads and since you all have the same flags it's kinda hard to distinguish you guys apart.

It's good for the Trumps and bad for all the workers. American politicians and bourgeoisie have been lucky, more people are brainwashed by the American dream ideal than not.

marketwatch.com/story/income-share-of-bottom-50-is-collapsing-finds-researchers-including-piketty-2017-02-07

Good post

>GDP growth directly correlated with how cucked the lower class is

You are defending cancerous corporate greed while bending over and spreading wide enough to impress goatse. But it's fine because you have religiously held political views which provide an intellectual safe space at the cost of the potential of greater societal living standards.

relative income doesn't matter at all. it's absolute income that's worryinh

>caring about inequality is leftist

K

Umm no sweetie

>amerilards developing even more wealth inequality
jesus, calm down guys, you realise the latter 50% need to eat SOME food to survive, right?

Trump said it is ok. So that means it's good.

They'll eat each other while praying to statue of Trump and several other corporate logos.

>all the commies itt
>>>/cuba/

Being a laborer doesn't pay what it did because of Mexicans and repetitive jobs have been automated

You're either working service or skilled these days and most people have no skills which is why you see 50 years olds working at grocery stores.

yes it is.

FUCK the poor, they can piss off

>GDP growth directly correlated with how cucked the lower class is
Its not though

American society actively discouraged workers from reeducation.

>Reform monopoly laws to put a tight grip on oligopoly industries such as cable/internet providers, and cell phone companies.
>Put strict campaign donation limits in place.
>Invest in smaller businesses in fields that are controlled by large multi-nationals.
>Actually enforce the laws against anti-competative behavior.

Boom, problem solved. Of course doing that means passing legislation through people who are bought by those who stand to lose from it.
Maybe if that term limit thing goes through then we could see it happen.

How so?

Adding though, if you have skills regardless of what they are you can usually make money. There is a significant gap between people who are skilled and people who say they are.

oops
meant for

We know. Our middle-class has also been collapsing since the 70s.

And yet Americans idolize Reagan.

That's a pretty far-reaching, vague conclusion based on essentially no information, as far as I can see.
I've posted a single point of data. But it seems you already have the narrative sculpted.

Most of the younger left hates Reagan for the modern class divide.

>china is copying america
hmmmm

china is copying everyone

Sorta like what we did?

These would be vetoed because muh free market

?

Depends on who is in the position to veto them, and how the bills are written / sold to the public.

thanks obama

Thanks republicans.

Some people don't have to be bought and paid for. Some like Ted Cruz will push destructive policies as a matter of dogmatic principle.

How are term limits destructive? All i ever see are the arguments that it gets rid of the ability to re-elect senior officials. Which in itself is part of the problem when we have people like Chuck Grassley who get voted for mindlessly by voters because "They've been voting for him since they were younger".

We are not talking about term limits. Cruz supports things like citizens United out of principle.

The citizens united situation is one in which it can, and should be a battle between ideology, and not one of money. The fight against it isn't over yet, and many still fight to overturn it. Hopefully they will.

All of our legislation should be fought between those of differing ideologies though. Not an under-the-table battle between companies.

I know but term limits seems like a band aid solution to me as the gop will always have conveyer belt worth of goons lined up with carbon copy views that in instances like Cruz don't even need bribes to go full retard. I acknowledge the knife cuts the other way for dems as well.