ITT : THE scene that give you chills everytime you watch it

ITT : THE scene that give you chills everytime you watch it

For me, it's the Man Of Steel first flight scene. Whatever you say about this movie, this scene is pure awesomeness : the music, the rythm, everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=zXpHvhjUzAI
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVAj8aHCtk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's the Man Of Steel first fart scene. Whatever you say about this movie, this scene is pure awesomeness : the music, the rythm, everything.

For me, it's the Man Of Steel first fart scene. Whatever you say about this movie, this scene is pure awesomeness : the music, the rythm, everything.

the se7en climax
>WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOOX

that's my man

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

>Brad Pitt's awful acting
Yeah, no thanks.

>i cry evritym

youtube.com/watch?v=zXpHvhjUzAI
2:46

What did he mean by this?

This is what's so frustrating about Snyder; why can't he infer meaning like this, so simply, more often rather than rely on fractured exposition

the chiropractor scene in Jacob's Ladder
damn i feel so good for him when i watch this scene

bump

>Adrian: There’s one thing I want you to do for me.
>Rocky: What?
>Adrian: Come ‘ere
>Rocky: What?
>Adrian: Win…
>Adrian: Win!

The part in Heat where Deniro was home free and decided to go after the rat guy. They start it off by making it look like he's actually going to leave the country, with the white light and music. Then the scene prolongs, and you can tell he's struggling with himself. You know he's dead the second he turns off the freeway.

bump

This whole scene desu

From the time the lights in the tunnel to the point he flys off in the Bat.

Man of Steel when Clark destroys the world engine

For me, it's the Final Fantasy VI first Kefka scene. Whatever you say about this game, this character is pure awesomeness : the intelligence, the nihilism, the wicked sense of humor, everything.

No chills. Overall it was a bad movie. But I thought this scene was pretty cool when I saw in the theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVAj8aHCtk

this.

patrician choice