>I guess that
>LIFE IS IRREGULAR
>grins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8jBdfb5Ip0
youtube.com/watch?v=q-ffMQIL1UI
youtube.com/watch?v=g2bDpCaWlps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait for those viewing party reactions.

FUCKING NORMIES

If this was really the medieval ages he would have literally been murdered just for saying that

What the fuck are you talking about?

This was unironically the best scene this episode. Anyone who liked the opening and thought that shitty piano music did anything but robbed all the impact that scene couldve had needs to go back.

hello autism my old friend

I love Sam so much. He just stumbles around grinning like a goof. Like when he met Bran.

>I'm besties with your brother!

>If this was really the medieval ages

Yes the famous medieval ages where there were dragons and magic.

Are fantasycucks more retarded than anime fans?

>I love Sam so much. He just stumbles around grinning like a goof.

Literally author insert.

Extra funny since Sam is a literal cuck. If you ever watch a GRRM interview you'll know it's true about him too. Watch him apologize and grovel to BLM people for not putting enough blacks in his books.

He made me laugh

>Extra funny since Sam is a literal cuck

No he isn't.

he's literally raising an inbred wildling child

It was to appear witty in front of the maester.

Didn't go as expected though.

Could that maester look any gayer?

cuckolding is when your wife or partner has sex with someone else after you're together with or without your knowledge

Tyrion is GRRM's favourite character and the one he says he sees as himself the most.

Look at the expert in being a cuck over here.

The literal definition is from the cuckoo, which lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Raising the offspring of others is being a literal cuck.

possibly

oh look, another underaged faggot who can't appreciate solo piano music

tell me more about how your opinions are so unique and how nobody GETS you, man

I really liked the design of the library with the hanging globes right out of the opening credits. I'm not even the biggest fan of Sam as a character but his emotional reaction was very powerful too

This whole sequence was the best one in all GoT. Get fucked.

when Frank Hvam appeared in this scene all of us in the room couldn't contain our laughter

Sam was nothing compared to his surprise appearance

Forgot image

Can we talk about how comfy that giant library was?
All that room in those empty cold infinite halls, dark comfy nights with your handy torch, nowhere to be found in absolute complete silence, reading your westeros cartoons, bitches and babies not even allowed.

God forbids they try to hint at him being a socially awkward nerd amirite

This scene was good even if it made next to no sense.

I don't even know why they bothered putting in the no-one's aware Jon Snow was elected LC? He sent multiple ravens to Lords in the show as far as I remember, and it doesn't happen in the books.

>mfw

Hahahah
Im dying

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=x8jBdfb5Ip0

>? He sent multiple ravens to Lords in the show as far as I remember,

Maybe someone killed the ravens, maybe they weren't actually sent.

Gotta watch out for the occasional crystal Hollow or Channeler sniping you from 20 levels away though

sooner

Yeah, he's a shitty actor.

Why bother? I genuinely don't get the point of that line if Sam's going to get full access to the library anyway.

tells you something about Maester Aemon. Maybe he wasn't really that cool of a dude.

>fat
>yellow teeth
>balding
>born 1988

Jesus Christ man

This is actually a testament to Sam's character development. The Sam that was kicked out of his father's castle and sent to Castle Black would have fit right in, but today's Sam has fought and fucked too much to be able to level with the nerds at the Citadel.

That receptionist guy must have stormed right to the Citadelnet after his shift to write a long rant about unwashed masses hitting up the Citadel come September.

>Maybe he wasn't really that cool of a dude
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND SHOVE MY TARGARYEN SUPPORTING FOOT UP YOUR ASS

Yes they were. Stannis knew the LC was dead in Season 3, and Tyrion told Jorah the details (killed in a mutiny) in Season 5.

No, that's what the word is based on. A cuckold is someone who's wife cheats on him

I hate the Sam parts, how can anyone lke his character? Everyone hates fat people, even themselves. Disgusting, unpleasant fatties.

There was 0 reason to have a piano, it spoils the aesthetic of the show. It sounded so out of place. Might as well of had Crawling in my Skin playing.

i lold

This story line needs to come to a complete stop. All it really did was waste 5 min of other things that could have been covered.

You are correct. But he is correct too.

In sociology, a cuckold is a man in a relationship with an adulteress.
But in biology, is a male raising the offspring of another male.

weird how i've never once heard anyone's step parents being referred to as "cucks," just 30-60 IQs from Sup Forums in the last year or so.

A close Soulsbro across the room said something like "ah shit it's the Duke's" during the big view of the library. Much to the "whatever" of the rest of our viewing party.

>S03E10 Mhysa
>Davos: It's from Maester Aemon of the Night's Watch. Their Lord Commander is dead. Took a ranging party north and never made it back.

>S05E06 Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
>Tyrion:He was leading an expedition beyond the Wall. There was a mutiny. He was murdered by his own men.

>S06E10 The Winds of Winter
>HURR THE LORD COMMANDER IS DEAD? FIRST I'VE HEARD OF IT!

what did they mean by this?

Game of Thrones really have a hard-on for Danes it seems

>expecting a feeble old man to remember to send ravens to every single relevant person in westeros.

t. fatty

>It sounded so out of place

That's what made it good you spoonhead

At least D&D made an effort in trying something new, you can see actual work went into the opening KL sequence and I thought it was the best part of the season desu as low of a bar as that may have been.

They're the fucking citadel. It's their express purpose to record shit like this, and Aemon was a maester. It should've been the first place he'd think of sending a raven to.

>organization dedicated to academics and recording history doesn't know that the leader of one of the oldest military orders in the realm died and was replaced over six months ago
>night's watch was going out of it's way to tell everyone about this yet somehow no word ever reached the citadel

lmaoing at ur life D&D apologist

Explain how they have such a massive library?

>do you think there is stuff in it even we don't know

the ravens that aemon and sam sent out were emergency ones for aid, why would they send those to the citadel?

>At least D&D made an effort in trying something new

you mean the director of the episode tried as hard as he could to salvage D&D's shitty screenplay, right?

he would have sent them to other maesters, who may have thought that telling the citadel something important happened in the north would be worth mentioning to them

I like Sam because his scenes actually have some semblance of logic and consistency instead of characters just teleporting in and backstabbing each other

Not to mention he is actually trying to get things done by himself instead of standing aside while dragons/wildfire/cavalry ex machina solve his problems for him

>who may have thought that telling the citadel something important happened in the north would be worth mentioning to them

doubt it

Every library had its own sorting and cataloging system long ago.

Imagine the hell you'd undergo just trying to find a specific document.

I bet being a maester just means knowing how to navigate the ponderous tome itself known as the directory.

The director of the last two eps is pretty based desu. It's the most kino GoT has ever gotten

>you mean the director of the episode tried as hard as he could to salvage D&D's shitty screenplay, right?

Yeah, probably more accurate actually.

Every second with that nu-male cuck is a waste of time

it's the same guy who directed Hardhome, so that's not surprising

Maybe Dewey Decimal is a constant, not a variable.

Is this the only situation where "woah, what video game is this?" is not a shitpost?

Dark Souls for PS2

who is that semon demon?

CRAAAWWWWWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKEEEEEEEEEN

>watches cuck anime
>calls other people nu-male

>Dark Souls
>PS2

Do schools even teach dewey anymore?

Do card catalogues even exist anymore?

Now the only person that needs to understand the sorting system is the librarian, and not even the desk clerk.

>as if an event that kill all electricity would necessitate finding a book in an unpowered library before anything else.

yes that's the joke you retard

>implying

haha whoops

GoT isn't anime

Yes, Yes they are.

Skyrim didn't have the option to create weapons from dragon bones. So forums would have endless debates filled with nerds discussing how it would be impossible to create weapons from dragon bones, you wouldnt be able to refine them, they wouldnt cut, they would be brittle, how do you make a mallet etc.

One month later patch comes out that includes dragon bone weapons.

Sometimes these faggot forget it isnt real.

>Do card catalogues even exist anymore?
Yes, they just aren't on index cards anymore but a database searchable with a computer.

Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh example.

funny.

watch Klovn amerifat

Objectively speaking, would a weapon created by dragon bones be stronger than a steel one?

How much longer before we condense libraries into cafe's with your library card being a literal tablet linked to the intranet of ebooks available at the library?

HOW MUCH LONGER!?

Why not just download them for free

So he's basically the guy they bring in whenever shit hits the fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=q-ffMQIL1UI
cast him

the library was too fantasy-ish
imagine 1 little fire and you lose a million books?
No, you didnt have that large libraries like that before fireproof shelfs and automatic fire dousing systems.

its to justify why sam doest get a raven saying jon died then another a week later saying hail edd new lord commander of nights watch lol jons alive now

Can someone tell me what the the white raven thing was about? Specifically why did it appear? I couldn't understand the dialogue.

he's right though, that was some shit solo piano

he was on a boat for six months and made no effort to find out anything going on at the wall once he got off, why would they need to justify something like that?

:(

Where do i know that guy from?

Is is the singer of Erasure?

You're kidding right? You ever heard of the Library of Alexandria? That fucking thing was huge.

This already exists. I can borrow books and use my tablet to read them.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2bDpCaWlps
An example of something from my state also.