Girls you know feet thread. Include face pics. FB/IG/OC whatever. Post them and lets jerk off to their feet

Girls you know feet thread. Include face pics. FB/IG/OC whatever. Post them and lets jerk off to their feet.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her feet

nice find. who is she?

her feet

great toes. english/irish bitch?

dont really have her feet, but I do have a creepshot of her legs

nope

aaaand I just had to do this to her heels because of those legs

Nice man! Do you cum girls shoes a lot?

not really, that was my first and only time

Oh ok. From where?

risky move but awesome. was it great?

Right needs to become a regular in feet threads. Petite, great feet, amazing udders.

she is a regular. sam's great man. and youve provided us lots of great sam feet fapping material. but the samefagging with her is ridiuclous.

the thrill of not getting caught was amazing, also seeing her wearing them a few days later... massive boner

I've cum to Sam more times than I can count. Rest of the pics are here
imgur.com/a/laUuJ

kills thread by posting external link that everyone rushes to and lets thread go unbumped. the content is appreciated but we dont want the thread to die. dont forget to come back.

Post the link, get shit and thread dies
Post photos, people get pissed that she's the only person consistently getting posted

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

we need bumps to keep this thing going.

you did fine, if there are others to post the thread will go on, if not there's no reason for it

But I come here to see other girls feet. When I post I hope other people will follow suit

Your friends have feet too, right guys?

sorry not trying to give you undue shit. i like seeing all the stuff youve posted of sam. just annoying when you post her and pretend its not you. but yea. by all means post her in these threads. thanks for keeping it going.

When have I pretended it isn't me? I only started posting her on Sup Forums again three days ago lol

Any tops/toes? Nice soles

More soles!

theres some guy that posts her asking if anyone else has more of her. it really seemed like it was just her op wanting to see if she was saved and seeing her posted again. sorry if it wasnt you then. no big deal.

great pic. who is she? whats the story?

She's my tranny gf, she's got thick 8 inch cock that love taking in the ass

you want soles? heres my favorite all time soles pic from facebook feet threads. you seen ashley's soles before?

I think the problem is someone else from my school recognized her and he's a little obsessed with her and Kylie. I purposely don't post her new shit whenever I see him ask hahah. I know it's a kind of bitchy thing to do, but w.e.

which one is kylie?

Everyone has. Her and Sara Wanous' OP's have a problem. At least Ashley is somewhat hot. Sara looks like she smells bad

Nah, but they are amazing!

The blonde one she's always with. Sam's her little

this really is a great feet pic of sam and kylie. working my cock to them now.

Did it leave a mark?

op of this thread. not op of either of them but actually love ashley and sara wanous. even used sara as first pic of the thread. guy who originally posted her is definitely obsessed though. its kind of funny. either way ive shot a lot of loads to her feet. i like her.

why do you say ashley op has a problem? i dont know if ive ever seen him in these threads to be honest. just though tit was an old pic everyone has saved a million times.

wow! havent seen this girl in a while. great new pic of her! any good shoe cummings lately?

no luck recently. need to find another good office where i can go on the rampage.

Both look great in heels too

It's me again, will be posting her feet.

mmmm mom feet.

Nice camera work Michael J. Fox.

sam is such a little fuckdoll.

can we please not be dicks in the feet threads. ive always liked that more often than not you dont see the kind of bullshit in these threads you see in the rest of b. it honestly makes our threads better. people want to post more and get more material when they like the other people in the threads.

nice new angela pic! keep going.

I just love it because she's seriously the least sexual person ever. She'd be horrified that guys cum to her. Or that all of the stuff she untags and deletes gets posted in threads like this

Yeah, give Muhammad Ali a break

oh yea man. its so fucking great. like look at this pic. such a great view of her little slut body and sexy toes, and she has no idea that like 15 guys are jerking their cocks off to her feet. great job scooping all those pics up before she untags lol.

how is she driving if her foot not on the gas?

>She'd be horrified that guys cum to her.

She'd probably never leave the house again if she knew what I would like to do to her.

angela is such a fucking feet tease. she always seems to show just a little bit without showing everything. been dying for a nice clear view of angela's feet. will be a great day.

nice toes. whos the girl?

The good news is the ones that get untagged aren't necessarily gone. I'm friends with most of her friends on fb so they're easy enough to find. She just doesn't want her strict parents thinking she's a slut since they're both on fb

ex gf

thats great. honestly how do you think shed react if she found out so many guys were jerking it to her feet.

an ex gf with beautiful toes. lets see a pic of her?

if you're the owner of those pictures take a look in your kik m8

Considering the girl came to college and joined a sorority without ever touching cock, I'd be curious to hear it

I know. You know she's got it, but she's never quite giving you what you want.

Even working with her, she was one of the few I didn't get to shoecum (I did rub my cock on her flip-flops...), because she NEVER left her heels at work.

I am, I'm without my cellphone now dude, I have to send to a lot of people the pics. Sorry for being late to do this