I haven't played any pokemon since Emerald 'cause my psycologist said I was addicted to videogames so my mother never...

I haven't played any pokemon since Emerald 'cause my psycologist said I was addicted to videogames so my mother never bought me a DS, do you recomend me this new generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/sunmoon/exclusives.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, its honestly the best pokemon game ever created

i have Moon, great game i love it. You should get the new games.

I feel he was baiting us...

Pokemon never gets old. Though the basic plot formula is still the same, the game has more mechanics than Emerald.

been playing every game since Red because I never took the time to create other hobbies.

If you don't like change you won't like the new game.
*Changes since Emerald*
shinies easier2get
Globalization (blame liberals)
New type.
Character customization.
Main bad guys literal autists (with a twist)
also fucking all the characters are muttas and it pisses me off.

The game's too easy, but if you're ok with that it's great. I find Emerald better tbh

Why would I?
If you say it because the psychologist stuff it is actually real

also, you should get Sun over Moon

whats a mutta?

>inb4 nothin,whats a mutta with you?

slang for really ugly and dirty

why for the mosqito UB? Personally i think Moon is better.

>uses slang
>calls someone ugly and dirty
You're probably a nigger.

I've been enjoying it. I just realized all the pokemon I've been picking for my team (excepting the starter) are from gen one though.

It's not that I think gen one pokemon are inherently superior in design or anything. I just don't care for any of the other pokemon I've run across to put into my team. I don't feel any excitement from encountering them.

>do you recomend me this new generation?
No, because I have tried them and they are shit.

not the guy who used it, I just looked it up.

Speaking of that, if anyone has played through it all, spoiler free... Are we getting a Kanto reboot?

God I fucking hope so

what are the differences between sun and moon? I got a 3ds and Y for 1/2 price on black friday but I'm not sure which one to pick up

only if you are under 13 years old

i just find the legendary ugly af xd

List of exclusive pokemon by version: serebii.net/sunmoon/exclusives.shtml

They have a 12 hour differentiation, so Sun will be set to your local time, and moon is your local time +12 hours. If you're playing at 3PM, it'll be 3AM in game.

The legendary on the box is the one you get in that version of the game. The lion looking one is psychic/steel, the bat looking one is psychic/ghost.

Different colors of clothes for your character. Sun is red hues, Moon is blue hues.

Two slightly different "gym" battles. In Sun, the grass gym is replaced with a minigame instead of a battle. In Moon, the fire gym is replaced with a different minigame instead of a battle.

Note that if you do the grass minigame, use a female character, and pick "chicken" in the minigame, you get some yuri undertones. This clearly makes it the definitive, superior version - and is the most canon.

its german for milf

so far i've been doing nothing but the new mons and before that i had johto mons. kanto shit mostly sucks

Pretty sure user wasn't calling all the characters in the games MILFs. Especially considering several of them are titled "Preschooler".

I just have a hard time giving a shit.

Wishiwashi? Meh.
Cubone? FUCK YEAH, A CUBONE

Yeah. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of new pokemon in this gen and their designs.

There's is one mon named mareanie who's broken as fuck. Poison/water type. Move set is toxic venoshock liquidation recover. Ability Merciless, always crit on poisoned mons. Poison barb. Setup toxic. Hit venoshok. You can pretty much 2HKO everything in the game.

wishiwashi is awesome.

German here. It's not.
Maybe in some parts i've never been to, but definitely not in general.