Any medfags on Sup Forums ? I just took a shower for the first time in a month and saw this on my leg

Any medfags on Sup Forums ? I just took a shower for the first time in a month and saw this on my leg.

Bug bite?

>1480439418807.jpg

Infected ingrown hair

LMFAO

Shower more you disgusting faggot

>just took a shower for the first time in a month
try like 4 or 5 times per month

More Goofy pls

Hey atakan

try to squeeze / drain it

That's a bed sore you slob.

squeeze and post results

shower more you lazy smelly piece of shit. try once a day or few times a week cheap faggot

/thread

#staphinfectionyoudisgustingogreyou

since we are talking about disgusting things on our body might as well ask about this itchy shit on my leg for more than weeks by now,

what the fuck is this? it's itchy and most of the time dry and scaly. it's pretty normal now but most of the time it isn't, shaved leg hair thought i would give it a breather but nothing's happening.

tried using sulfur soap and clotrimazole
nothing works.

Cut your leg off it'll be fine

Looks like a spider or another insect bite with a toxin that eats flesh

Brown Recluse bite?

ur gon die lol
not even joking

Could be staph
See a doctor
Or you could try digging it out yourself
Make sure you really get in there and pop all the lobes
Use syringe with hydrogen peroxide to flush the wound and kill all the shit
Cover with gauze and use triple antibiotic
Clean and change the dressing daily or more often if needed
If it gets worse then definitely see a doctor

How about you use this and it will definitely get all that shit out....

staph infection. get checked before you lose a leg.

You got worms user...woooooorms.

It's infected shit, maybe from ingrown hair, wash it with peroxide or alcohol, pinch it, or poke it with a sterile needle and release it. Pinch until the pus is gone, and it flows a bright red. Then clean up and apply anti bacterial ointment

Do not cover it, let it breathe. Every few hours, clean it. Reapply ointment.

That is a completely different kind of infection, OP's is an ingrown hair, not a furry.

Staph infection maybe mrsa is my guess. I've had 2 and they looked like that at the beginning. Shit will probably open up like a puss volcano. It'll eat a crater into your muscle. Go to a doctor and get antibiotics or something before it reaches bone. If the infection gets to your bone you can kiss that limb goodbye.

welcome to the club OP

user is right. It's no big deal when you take antibiotics, but it can get much worse if you do nothing

I too only shower once a month. My nigga!

It could possibly be scabies. They leave lines like what you have in the pic and its itchy. You should go to the doctor because if it is scabies it will spread aand get worse