Sup Forums how can I stop worrying about if my girl is going to cheat on me?

Sup Forums how can I stop worrying about if my girl is going to cheat on me?

>great girl
>family oriented
>no slut history
>didn't have slut tendencies when first met
>literally no reason to think she is cheating
>still worry about it.

Why do I always worry about better looking guys snatching her up (although I workout and do things to improve my looks)? Why do I worry about her fucking up?

How can I stop? I know it's my own insecurity. But what the fuck do I tell myself to stop worrying. It's gonna hurt either way if I see it coming or not. But it's gonna hurt worse if I think it's coming and it never does because I'll destroy my relationship with my insecurity.

Help.

Maybe you were about her cheating because you yourself have those desires and are concerned that she'll do to you what you subconsciously want to do to her, which is bang someone else

I used to feel that way in past relationships. But not anymore. I wouldn't cheat if it was anyone in the world and she had no chance of knowing. I wouldn't be into it and I couldn't live with it.

>how can I stop worrying about if my girl is going to cheat on me?

Accept that she will, and you'll stop worrying.

Actively treat her like shit. She will spend her life trying to meet your standards.

The goal is to trust lol
And she will seek attention and acceptance from other males so nope.jpeg

Listen dude i have the same problem it pains me down to my guts. I told her that im worried about that, she told me she would never cheat one.
Whenever i get that feeling i just think of her saying that

I think "there's always gonna be someone better out there than you, so no matter what you do you have to trust".

Trust they picked you and stay with you for a reason.

I think if we trust our girls it will help our relationships. Break free from the chains of fear.

>Why do I always worry about better looking guys snatching her up (although I workout and do things to improve my looks)? Why do I worry about her fucking up?

because you dont believe that women are real human beings capable of making rational decisions.

you believe that they are hormone driven sex robots that will cling to whoever the most desirable mate is.

you believe women are no more than animals.

Hoes gonna ho, no matter how good to them you are.

[spoiler]And he's right on all counts.[/spoiler]

Are you trolling or what

stop worrying or it will (ironically) ruin your relationship.

sure, im not arguing whether its accurate or not.

just answering the question as accurately as possible.

if you want to be sure that your girl don't cheat, befriend her friends. if her friends think you are awesome, they will hate her if she cheat and she will then get a social barrier from cheating. basic human psychology.

An hero op, easiest solution

make a post on Sup Forums about it

Holy fuck. Her best friend. Like her best ass friend. Hates me so much. So damn much. And they stopped talking much because of me. They haven't talked in a month

Stop caring. Doesn't matter if she cheat

Who is the girl in this picture?

Sounds exactly like an ex-girlfriend of mine.
She ended up cheating on me, but even it took her five years, while I cheated on her twice much earlier when our relationship wasn't really serious.
According to what you say, I don't think she will, but she might turn into a slut if your insecurity ends up breaking your relationship, particularly if it breaks her as well (Like mine did)

Throw your cares to the wind op.