ITT: we pretend we're female, tee hee

fuck off cindy, you trampy bitch

if you want to be a sissy just be one. if youre trans, just accept it. but dont be a loser

*lays on back*

/life

im fat :'(

No actual female would type "tee hee" though.

Omg I'm craving Taco Bell HAHAHA I'm sooo bad

Why is Sup Forums so sexist?

I'm not like any of you
I'm my own special rare breed
I only have guy friends cause I hate hanging out with you lot so much

They're butthurt because they can't get laid.

I wanna fuck a dog

OMFG me too!!!
god i'm such a fatass but dammit i love tacos!!!

Internalized misogyny much?
We're ALL in this together
The patriarchy tears us down enough already, we don't need to do it to eachother.

Anons, how do I get bigger bewbs?
My gf keeps checking out other women but since I spend most my time in highschool I can't stop her. She just keeps talking about how the other teachers she works with are all "real women" because they have bigger ones than me.

underrated

all of you tits or gtfo

like this?

how do i become a fat alcoholic pretend detective degenerate father and meet women online

IM FAT

What kind of queer loving shit is this? Is this tumblr?

Why does she cry every time we fuck

sexist bigot racist xenophobe omg

I hate school! i just want chicken nuggets, netflix and retriever puppies

I'm not like other girls, I play call to duty and watch good anime like bleach and Naruto.

Where is the timestamp

>Samefagging in a level so deep that you get dubs twice
>Also we are not sexists, we respect alpha grills

hehehe what's a timestamp?
do i have to go to the post office to get one?

Awwww shiiittttt

Kek

ITT: We pretend we're male

oh sweet a new call of duty. MOM, DRIVE ME TO GAMESTOP

Oh my god i just friendzoned this awesome guy and he is sooo cute and he really likes me! And he goes out of his way to help me with anything at all and he is perfectly dependable. If i called him right now he would answer and if i was stuck somewhere he would come and get me.
But he just took me out to this super expensive restaursnt and then took me to my favorite botanical garden and then told me he loves me! Well obviously i cant let him know thst he doesnt actuslly hsve a chsnce with me. He is too dependable i need a fallback guy for when times get tough. I need a guy i csn depend on to be my safety net. So i friendzoned him! Oh im gonna keep stringing him along and occasionally showing him my tits and getting naked in front of him for whatever reason i can but he is never gonna get to fuck me or even touch me cuz the moment i let thst hsppen hes gonna think he has a real chsnce with me and i cant hsve that.
But i will be comparing every guy i ever date to him to see if they measure up. But he will never get me.
Oh and if he stsrts looking at other girls. I will find out who they are snd tell them hes gay and hasnt cone out yet. That way he will be mine forever!
And when i do find that specisl guy to marry i will have him as a babysitter on call.

I SEND MILLIONS OF PICS OF MY COCK TO EVERY GIRL I KNOW BUT NO ONE WANTS ME I DONT GET IT ALL GIRLS ARE WHORES im so lonley :(

that's not funny, involuntary celibacy is a REAL issue that proves once and for all that misandry is real.

It's not that females are whores, its that their brains can only think in terms of hypergamy, unlike our superior STEM intellect (:

>Pic VERY related!!

>tfw peeing in the sink

You want southern Belle?
>why, I'd never!
I can do that all day.

Why you didnt punched me today honey? you have anyone else?? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA KILL MYSELF EDWARD YOURE MINE YOURE ONLY MINE FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME

OH MY GOD! That asshole thst i friendzoned had the balls to call me out on friendzoning him csn you beleive thst asshole!? Im gonna ruin his life for this im gonna get the biggest dildo i can find snd then force it in my pussy with no lube and then fuck myself with it for a couple minutes then im gonna beat myself up snd then call him to come get me then when i go to the bathroom to make sure im ok im gonna csll the cops and tell them he raped me then he will get arrested! He doesnt hsve the right to go snd try to tell me im full of shit hes never gonna get sny pussy when hes in jail! He csn rot there for all i care. Thst fucking dickless prick!

This

Even if samefagging, it's still true.

Just cut off his dick while he sleep, its yours alone! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

I sucked like eight cocks at Chad's penthouse party like yesterday

Im scared

Haha they beat his teeth out and hauled him away that will teach him! I hsve the pussy i hsve the power!
So when the cops did their rape kit on me and didnt find any of his jizz i told them that he used a condom.
But when they couldnt find any evidence i told them that he flushed it!
And when they tested him to see if any of my blood was on him and if his knuckles were bruised i told them he wore gloves and took a shower!
And i was "too scared to leave or call for help" while he was doing this.
They bought the whole thing! Hes goin to jaaail hes goin to jaaaail hahahahaha!
Even if they do let him go due to no evidence i can always wait until he is out snd we are both healed uo and then hsve sex with him snd let him cum in me and then csll rspe on him again and this time they will find his sperm and he will go to jail for life!!

At that point it is the guys fault.

TTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm evil and I get away it

Heres some real shit that haooen last week

I'm a loving caring individual of this universe and I love my body. no one can tell me otherwise. How am I not beautiful? don't fat shame my perfect voluptuous shape. I've got the prettiest skin. Most girls have two eye brows, thats disgusting, I with perfect beauty only need one. Other people are hate speakers and they need to back away from my safe space. I can't wait to get home and try those new flavors of ben and jerrys ice cream! did you know that they sell gallon containers now! I bought 7 and I'm thinking of eating two of them for dinner tonight! I skipped on breakfast and only had 2 diet sodas for lunch so I deserve to treat myself!

>hurr im crazy
>bet you cant handle me
>Im crazy and i gladly admit that im a crazy bitch
>hey girls are you crazy bitches as well?
>No doubt i bet you are because sometimes we be crazy and thats k
>I feel no shame when ive acting crazy because as gender we find our behavior amusing
>no guy better call be crazy though !

ITT: a bunch of neckbeard misogynists retell all the ways women snubbed them.

That escalated quickly

Happen* my bad

THAT MOTHERFUCKING DICKWAD!!!!
He set up survailace all over his shittly little appartment snd when we fucked it was all on video snd he gave it to the cops and bow he is suing me for false rsoe accusations! It doesnt mstter thst all his friends snd mine and both our fsmilies are turned against him! He is still going thru with it! That shitlord! His own parents disowned him for this so at least thats some small comfort snd all my friends are making death threats snd my boyfriend even busted every window of his car snd slashed his tires. That asshole is still pressing charges like its gonna stick!!!
Well i got news for him!
IM PREGNAT WITH HIS KID NOW! Hahahahahahaha! Hes never gonna see the kid too hes gonnanget post cards from me torturing him for the rest of his life because of what he did and hes never gonna get visitation rights and his own kid is gonna be told their whole life thst they sre a rape baby! Mommys little monster im gonna torture thst kid till the day it commits suicide for what its daddy did!
Looks like i got the last laugh!!!

Any of you guys have a tampon? My pussy is bleeding like a mother fucker.

are there really boys here that don't like girls?

Man, the things I'd do for a girl who was genuinely sincere about the contents of that message...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
He is suing for sole paternity rights like im gonna be a bad mother what the fuuuuuccckkk!!!
Well im gonna fix his shit.
If i cant hsve the baby NOBODY CAN
WIRE COATHANGAR HERE I COME!!!

>male humans

yes dear, they're called fags

Ehhhh she crazy

Unexpectedly, feels thread.

FUCKING MURDER CHARGES!!!???
They awarded him sole paternity right the worthless fucker!
So what if i was 8 months pregnant when i stabbed the shit out of thst FETUS! Its dead he cant hsve it and he is crushed FOR LIFE!!!
I dont care if his family and mine turned on me it was MY CHOICE!!
Fuck the judge and fuck the coos and fuck him!
I dont even care if im going to jail he will never know whst his kid could hsve been he is gonna be destroyed for life by this.
I fucking win i fucking win and he can eat DEAD BABY!!
He is a worthless shit anyway!!!

>authors note: if you hsve been resding this the whole way thru i thsnk you for gritting your teeth hard and sticking thru this anal rape of terribly crafted writing.
Sad fact: its a true story. Never made the papers.
Moral of the story? Dont trust women. They will ruin your life if you give them the opportunity.
Me? I only ever saw the inside of a holding cell they let me out due to zero evidence on the first go.
The second go, my lawyer had me out in 25 hours and had the video evidence in the coos hands in the ssme timeframe.
The judge hsd turned on her snd offered me the ability to sue her for it so i did.
Then she turned out to be pregnant. Proceedings drsgged on and the night i was awwarded custody she killed our child. My child. Never got to see their fsce or hesr their laugh. I was really looking forward to it too.
Turned into a murder case after that. Pretty cut and dried. Murder in the 1st she is in jail for the next 30+ years.
Never trust women.
Never.

Heh... Sorry bout that bro.
I saw the op and.... The need to put it in writing so others could see her fot the monster she is just... Hit me.

I just fucked three strangers I met last night at the club even though I have a beta boyfriend that I sleep with for financial security.

But I'm not a slut.

>i don't like him
>i just want him to like me