I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums

I got a call from my friend last night saying his friend is selling tons of Molly. He asked me if i was interested. I said yes and to bring me down 2 ounces and my friends were gonna pick it up.

My friends and I were thinking about robbing the dude for the 2 ounces.
2 ounces of molly goes for about $5000+
Should I do it? AMA

how are you gonna rob this guy?

Do it user but if wear a mask and if you have to know him out but make sure whoever you're robbing doesn't know any information about you guys, like names, family and where you live because he will come back and kill one of you guys, just some advice

A guy selling in that volume will have some protection or atleast powerful contacts. If you just go to a designated meeting and rob him there, he will know it's you, so unless you kill him, you will be in trouble.

pull up, do transaction, give the guy 2 rolls of money in tight zip ties. Have receiver get immediately get car he came which is next to drug dealers car. While receiver is exiting car, have another car pull up behind drug dealers car preventing him from being able to back out. Receiver car leaves. Blocker car leaves once receiver can get out.

oh yeah i forgot to mention the money we will be giving him will be a roll of ones with a 100 on top...

And you're fucked.

Idiots like you shouldn't be robbing anyone.

what would you do

enjoy getting shot

This guy is kind of a pussy tho. This is his first drug trade. I dont think he really knows what he will be doing. He's a college kid for christ sake

the guy that is making the deal for the dealer knows him. he is going to tell the dealer who op is and op is going to get fucking rekt

They bought the molly from dark web over-seas from poland.

Just ask for a refund.

Not rob him.

But if you have to, then you go to his house with the masks on, so he doesn't know who the people robbing him are. It could be anyone that knows he's dealing.

Of course you have to plan it and consider how far you're willing to go to do it.

this

at least send some of your friend to do it

don't do it, you never know what can happen. 5k isn't worth shit.

OP Here...I wont be anywhere near the transaction. Only my friends are going to do it.

2 ounces go for 5k? wtf that's expencive... how much do you buy for?

>I need help Sup Forums
>robbing
Please tell me you name and adress so i can help you better

so you're going to be the pussy that doesn't do anything and then is gonna think "I robbed this dude." please, op you are just a scared little bitch

Dick

This. a gram here from a domestic marketplace is like 50-75 euros and if you ordered 2 fucking ounces in one go it'd be a lot less than 5k. More like 2-3k depending on vendor.

And then you all snitch each other out. If your going to commit armed robbery be ready to kill someone or two.

where do you life, that 1g is 90$? or do you plan to sell the whole stuff in pills like a street kiddo?

>Stealing drugs
Thats pretty fucking low

op is a faggot

your brand of faggotry is the reason drugs are so hard to get.

poor dealer has to worry about the cops and faggots like you.

kys

sounds likea good way to get shot. Specially if he had it fronted to him by someone thats more serious than he is about dealing drugs.

till he get some money he don't give a fuck

don't listen to them op just do it
try not to get shot

OP, it sounds like her going to Rob you instead....just a couple of stupid motherfuckers rolling up to a drug deal with peashooters, neither carrying money or drugs....amateurs.

Please kill yourself you degenerate waste of life OP

yea.. if someone let's a college guy sell then most likely he gives it to him on tick and (dunno how to phrase it, translate says so). So he'll have a watch on him and will find you. Guess the dealer is his friend, or a friend of his fam.

Pay for it you dick, the profit is well worth it not to mention your stupid ass would/will get caught

ok, should have read your post better.. ronted is the word

an oz goes for about 1000 dollars

not to mention $3000 is the going rate for a hit these days. you dont want to steal more than that.

except you have a lot of spare time and make capsules i guess.. should make around 2k then if he sells 1 capsule a 0.14 for 10

How would you like it if somebody robbed you? Don't be a cocksucker. Good dealers are hard enough to find as it is for MDMA.

dont do it op

true. and he'll have to show his face on the deal. which makes stealing even more stupid

You think a nigga selling 5000 dollars of drugs at one time wouldn't be a little suspicious and bring a gun and a few buddies?

Nigga roll up with a four door car, four dudes get out. Nigga has another car ready to roll at the first sign of trouble. Shit, second car could pull behind the first at like 20-30 yards, high beams blinding you, dealers men just have good illumination.

You gonna die. 100 percent. "two little pasty white retards found shot 57 times". In tomorrow's paper.

Pro tip, if he's selling drugs he's seen worse than you. If he's moving ounces of Molly he's seen much worse than you.

Hope he aint part of any "club" or you will be paying it back with extra taxes

plot twist: dealer steals his money

this. i doubt anyone that is selling that much drugs will show up alone and unarmed

Have fun getting robbed faggot.

The irony.

>Implying the dealer isn't thinking the exact same thing

50-75 euros?! Your guy is ripping you off, I get pure white rocks for 35 euro

Enjoy getting your house burned down at 4 AM while your mom is sleeping inside. That's what you get.

dude's coming with 5k and his colege fuckbuddy.. hurr why not steal the moneys kek

50 if u buy per gram, 75 if u buy in capsules, 25 if u buy in bulk

If you have to ask if you should hit a lick you're gonna get yourself wasted.

are you a nigger?

what ? we dont have molly here in poland user trust me .. and if we do .. quality sucks

they can still produce it in Poland you cunt

U gonna die homie

Do it, don't worry about wearing masks either

Saying the dude is a pussy is underestimating your opponent. You are breaking rule #35. However, the irony would be if they plan to rob you. Haha

Finnish?

rule #35 of what? of warfare? I'm interested

just get a 0.25 for yourself, go to a techno-house club and fucking enjoy it you retard.
you're losing the whole magic of molly son, people are sacrifcing shit to produce it to little shits like you.
have some a appreaciation. fuck

Do it faggot

5000+? wtf u on dude it's 650 an ounce in canada

>My friends and I were thinking about robbing the dude for the 2 ounces.

Are you fucking stupid?!

>oh yeah i forgot to mention the money we will be giving him will be a roll of ones with a 100 on top...

Holy fuck, you ARE stupid.

First time doing bigger buyout? You are retarded if you think he wouldnt check that

OP thinks this is the movies

nope, middle european

Dude! Art of War!!!

i think he means what he'll make as little street dealer

If it's his first transaction he isn't bringing you two ounces

Shush don't tell him...we can google his murder tommorow. ..kek

ahahaaha, didn't know the name anymore.. but that's the old chinese book isn't it?

I think rule 35 is TITS OR GTFO

If you're going to rob someone for >$1000 worth of product you need to:
>Have at least 3 people
>Be armed
>Be prepared to take a life

It seems as if you are none of those things so I'd say don't do it OP. You are not about that life

Robbing the dope man? Lel. You're going to end up in a ditch somewhere, OP.

>first drug trade
>has 2 ounces as first time hustle
Dude, he ether has prepared to get robbed or dosent even hace that much. Or just talkin' and going to rob you.

oh, mby we all fuckd up rule35 and OP is a troll..

35. Do not swallow bait offered by the enemy. Do not interfere with an army that is returning home.

ohhh yeah probably, 28 grams an ounce times 40-60

you clarly need help.. go to a therapist

> on tick
> have a watch on him

Go ahead, You are gonna get shot. Which is good because the less druggies we have the better.

Or a Muslim drug dealer.......
Boooooooooommmmm!!!!!!!!

OP is a faggot. Stop being a broke bitch and robbing your "friends"

Rob the guy, bare faced and make sure you bring a gun, because you're going to need to kill him.

capsules go for 10-15 per capsule in clubs, if people are desperate and you're the only dealer i guess it can go up to 20.. so with 0,12-14 per capsule (which is enough for one person) you can make some good profit. would be around 85€/g in clubs.. u just need to sell 400 capsules and not get caught kek

kek, didn't intend that

Is it really worth prison for such a small amount of cash?

RIP OP

Don't rob your friend OP, it isn't very nice.

You will get killed or wind up in prison.

Not to mention, no one just offers to sell that quantity out of the blue. You generally start small and establish trust and rapport with people. If someone out of the blue is offering that kind of quantity to people he doesn't know well (like you idiots), he's setting up a sting for a reduced sentence from police.

I'd say there's a chance the big fish was caught and he's roping buyers into a sting purchase.

Lol you show up to a situation that was a sting set up like police and try to do things like a mafia movie you're gonna get killed or locked up for decades. And as tough as you're acting right now, you won't be tough enough for the max security prison you'll be sent to. At best you'll be giving your desserts and commissary away to avoid a daily beating, at worst, you may have to be someone's gf to not get killed.

This will not end well.

And like many others have said, no one moves that quantity without protection. He'll likely have his own homeboys there who're armed to the teeth and he'll likely have at least one gun on him. You pull some shit, somebody, probably most of you is going to wind up shot.... and then shortly after the hospital treatment, in prison.

no it isn't. that's why you can only obtain good mdma from peopl who sell to trustd people and in bulk. Mostly everything else ist diluted

One more thing. Is this area around Indianapolis?

Because over the last few weeks dozens of the big fish in the molly/meth trade have been busted. The cops, in turn, have those guys set up stings for a reduced sentence and catch more.

If so, the networks are hot as hell, and this is WITHOUT A DOUBT a sting being setup.

i cant wait till this goes south for you, fucking peice of shit...robbers are the worst kind of scum

Use to help move volumes of this stuff. Always had a peice on me. Use to play trap house, had alarms and a firearm in every room.

Glad I don't deal with that stress any more. But really, your friends could get shot or worse. Drug dealers don't that shit Lightly. And if not him then maybe his people will come for them. There is no such thing and a perfect plan.

Even MDMA is becoming hard to find. There are labs in China and India producing cheap analogues of the shit by the ton. An analogue is NOT the real deal, but a chemically similar compound.

And fake MDMA is nasty. It makes me hugely depressed, kicks like a 12 gauge to snort (dead giveaway that it's not real molly), and is speedy in an unpleasant way (rather than the orgasmically speedy feeling of real molly).

Also the fake analogues are usually fine white powder. Real molly is either tiny crystalline shards if it's very pure or sand colored and textured if it's not.... fine white powder is bunk.

hahahah have fun buying shitty meth

Dumbest fucking thread. Stick to watching bullshit on TV fellas, don't try to reenact it.

this...you could make so much more money by establishing this connection and going back for more molly every other week and keep flipping it making 1000's of dollars not just a quick 5000

This shit nigga. If somone you barely know is offering to move a big time dealer quantity to you at bargain basement prices, something is up.

It will usually take a very long time to get into a dealer's good graces to get those types of deals. Chances are, he'll move no more than a few grams to you at a time until he knows for a fact that you're honorable and won't try any funny business.... and here you are thinking about robbing him the first big deal that comes your way. This is not a legit deal broseph.

I can't imagine the stupidity needed to try to bring guns and rob a guy that's obviously setting up a sting. When the cops flood the area, you're gonna be so fucked....

And so much this. But niggers/wiggers are short sighted creatures. They always wanna do business like a hiphop song "scammin and hustlin", then they're shocked when they get shot at, are dirt poor, and no one will do business with them anymore.

There's a lot more money to be had doing organized crime like a business rather than like some street dealer slinging rock out of compton.