Underrated and/or forgotten great video games

Underrated and/or forgotten great video games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6jxkca4l3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, that game was pretty good. Fun storyline.

YES.

This bastard was top notch.

Too bad Part 2 never came out for it. Makes me sad remembering the story with no end.

I just bought this at a retro games store a few weeks back. Never owned it. Played through it while staying at a friend's house in high school.

Would pay for a re-release on PS4 with trophy support.

Man i was thinking about that game only yesterday, first time i ever heard Mozart's lacrimosa

I can't find any sauce of THIS...fuck it

Not really underrated seeing as it's heralded as the best strategy title of all time.

But, it is a fucking awesome game, Snapperhead.

Even the multiplayer was good, unfortunately they never made a sequel to it

kek

Bee movie
Duh
youtube.com/watch?v=C6jxkca4l3A

neither forgotten or underrated

Holy shit, this was hard game, but awesome as hell. if a game deserves an remake, this one does
>the "attack of the fishmen" scene

Fuckin FutureCop LAPD

This game, and Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction where the two big ones of my childhood.
Probably still have hard copies of both somewhere

At least its never been ruled out.

Attack of the Mutant Camels

soo much. recently considered buying used sega just to play this game

F-29 Retaliator

is this nigga for real

Still the best jet fighter simulator I've ever played. And by far the best music track of all DOS games.

From what I've researched, it sold poorly and was basically forgotten about once daggerfall came out, didn't help that most computers couldn't even run the game anyway

Gah i hated one of those games i had. Not sure what number but couldn't get past the first area. Old woman either came scooting at me with a gun firing or i killed her. Even a flashbang would kill her. Never could figure out how to take her alive.

YES
Sam, Randy and Steve for the motherfucking world title.

mah nigga

Get out Ken Levine

This is a wonderful game.
The arcade version moreso than the console version, but even still it's everything you want in an original era shoot-em-up.

Also, pic related

Still got it. Nice for multiplayer, no doubt.

Hype The time quest.