Calling all fags. Old and new. I've been here for 10 years and can not stay any longer

Calling all fags. Old and new. I've been here for 10 years and can not stay any longer.

This filesize limit has ruined B, and I won't let myself be fucked by it anylonger.
As soon as this post dies, I'm moving to another chan, most likely 8 chan. It was nice guys, but I can't see this anylonger.
I ask everyone to join me untill Sup Forums can be fixed or have this shitty limit removed.

Sup Forums has gone down over the last 2 years, Many things have been problematic forever, like banning the name Amanda Tоdd from being in posts and I could handle it till now.
Goodbye Sup Forums it was a nice run. You're all fuckers.

Well at least you got final dubs, bye

@ DO NOT GOTO or ACCESS ERO.LU.
(THEY DO NOT NEED TO KNOW YOUR CARD # TO TAG AND FOLLOW YOU!)

Go fuck yourself, Jim. You and your cripplekike cock-slave are cancer.

see you next week asshole.

you cant just simply leave, its not that easy

Final dubs checked.
Goodbye. No one will miss you. Please never come back.

I don't think you will.

I've made my decision. I've seen everything on Sup Forums now. It's the same 4-8 threads over and over and over again.

YLYL
Traps
FBFAP
Loli
Fap Roulette
Meetups.

That's it. That's all we've got. Left, and even then can't post half of my shit in those.

Not that you're wrong

OP here. Since I rolled dubs, I'll give my b another shot. It's a sign to not give up. I'm here to stay now for a bit. Let's celebrate

Actual OP here
Was there for the thread.

Yea, you're not OP. Fuck off.

OK the actual real OP here. Fuck off and stop trying to pretend your me
You too. GTFO

This is why I'm leaving for 8 Chan

No, you're not.

From this point on going to post my files so that no one can claim they're me.

Last thread... and I miss my quads.

One off proves your not OP. Don't know what files these are, but not OP's for sure.

Bye faggot

>announcing youre leaving
Like anyone cares. 8 isnt much better they just dont have problems caused by moot/hiro.

Join me or you're the faggot.

No one here cares if called a faggot, happens all the time. No one will join you. Poor faggot.

fucking faggot

This guy is a fucking madman. I'm guessing this is the same dude who took a hammer to his nuts a week or so ago? Making Sup Forums great again

Didn't this already happen a few years ago? Fuck off.

if you hate it so much start a make Sup Forums great again campaign

Maybe, not made by me though.

Been here since 2009, this board is a shell of its former self.Nothing but trap threads and shitposting.

been here on and off since 09

I miss people coming here for advice, being stupid enough to trust b, and then just getting absolutely rekt

I don't mind being called a faggot. But being called a FUCKING faggot? That hurts...

You're fucking right it is you cuck held cunt.

I've been here since late 07,and dono how I haven't killed myself or become a trap or some shit. Serioysly, this is my last thread on Sup Forums and it's probably for the best.

8 chan's not got the 2 biggest problems Sup Forums does. Shit mods and shit filelimits.

Fuck OP, this is a gets thread now.

I love how people actually like to believe anyone cares about your stupid shit. No one has or will ever care about anything you do, specially not that you leave some shitty and dead imageboard.

>I've been here for 10 years
Basically the equivalent of saying you're a girl. No one care. Now fuck off with your stupid 8 chan propaganda. There is no good chan. If the original was ruined, there's no making any better.

8/10 made me reply. Now fuck off. Saged and reported.

you'll be back.

see you soon

>Reported
As if I care, I'm leaving anyway XD

Yeh most of old b/ has migrated to 8 chan.. still come here to browse every now and again. You are right though. Same shit over an over.. see you there space cowboy

i remember when i helped create Sup Forums. my vision was a fun place where people could share jokes, pics, stories, advice, and wisdom. but then you guys do this shit. fuck you all im about to abort this fetus. you fags need jesus

>pick one

I wish I had that screen cap where the one guy cut his balls off. It's pretty similar to this

Too obvious.

Op will you ever return?

i understand why people fuck horses now

cannot unsee

The fates have destined this to be.

My last thread... My last story.

It's been a good few years... and a bad last few months... but ey, what can you do.

It's time to go out with my first set of pents.

GOD DAMN FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKER I FUCKING MISSED MY LAST FUCKING CHANCE, GO TO HELL YOU STUPID FUCKING CUCK ASS WEBSITE AND ALL OF YOUR FAGGOTY ASS MOTHERFUCKING USERS, WITH YOUR CUNT ASS FILE LIMIT AND YOU'RE CUCK OWNER

IF THIS SHIT JUST SAYS ROLL I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE

Yeah honestly the file size limit is kinda bullshit

FUCK IT, I'M OUT, FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE WHORES

And he leaves with the same dubs he started with

fuck off already

yea, that's what they all say. see you in the next thread after this one gets 404'd

Finally. Please, no encore, by all means!

You're a fucker too

if dubs, OP stays

Looks like OP's got even more reason to abandon shit