youtube.com/watch?v=NntnimnOR6c
youtube.com/watch?v=vgtBcVMZSos
youtube.com/watch?v=tx_KJnpjofk
youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"a lady thing"

did they censor the shitty racial joke?

You are now aware that Paul Feig films have more fart jokes than all of Adam Sandlers'.

This is embarrassing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

>The nigger literally only screams her lines
Kek

Come on man don't nitpick. You have to at least admit that them getting a gorilla to shout some semblance of speech is impressive.

>ha the state puff marshmallow balloon fell on them
>so funnie

*STAY PUFT

fucked that up

LOOK AT THE FUNNY FACES THEY MAKING

XD

>the fucking ad has 2 jokes
>one of them is a fart joke
>the other one is barely a joke
>this is supposed to get people into theaters

It's a fat joke and you know it. Stop playing the dumb card.

I want Mellisa McCarthy's nose to enter her skull.

her voice sounds hell funny with the way it is cut here xD

I don't think they censored it, they just edited it so they could fit the joke, at least partially into this 30sec spot.

THIS IS JUST HNNNNWROOOOOOWWWNG YALL

>mfw the producers/director still thinks that the reason we all hate it is due to the female cast and not the actual truth: that the movie is terrible jokes, a terrible script and dialogue

Do you think the film editor likes his job?

>Not only did he have to edit this turd but he also had to re-edit scenes for all the tv spots

I think it's pretty funny, maybe you should relax and have a giggle or two once in a while you goddamn stone cold nerds.

Stop pretending to worship the original ghostbusters. Without the remake it would've stayed a forgotten mediocre flick.

Nobody cared about ghostbusters before the remake.

They said it themselves the best, this is just wrong.

Do you fatbearded misogynists just do this to make yourselves feel better or something?

Just go see and enjoy the fucking film Christ

Do you think Paul Feig would release an Uncut version with the dancing scene re-added back in?

I can't be the only one who actually wants to see how the full original movie looked like.

>this is what teenage redditard viewers of Robocop and Total Recall remakes actually believe

No. Originals are essentially good. Thats why they are remade, fuck head.

>This Is Just Wrong

At least they're self aware.

I am nearly 100% confident this won't be good, but we'll see how bad it truly is.

>Just go see and enjoy the fucking film Christ
Why would I pay money to a film which is ruining Hollywood?

Just fucking stop with calling me a Misogynist for not wanting to see this.

For fuck sake: I absolutely loved the Spy movie that McCarthy was in. Because it was actually made to be a spy-spoof like comedy flick! And it did an amazing job having quirky characters like Statham.

Now comparing Spy to this Ghostbusters film: Paul Feig has entierely fucked up by making this film a spoof in itself: something that Ghostbusters is NOT meant to be!

I don't know why the original Ghostbusters is referred to as a comedy because to me: it was always full on horror with some comedy added into parts.

Please do not pay to see it! And if you do so badly wanna see it: wait until at least 3 weeks after it is out.

That way the opening box office will be very low on opening and it won't matter if few go see it weeks later if you so badly want to

>also: a better way of being not seen by anyone

Anyone under the age of 25 claiming that movie is some sacred cow is a poser fuckhead who's just trying to fit in.

>BUT DUDE BILL MURRAY XD

Take off the fucking goggles. It wasn't that good. Period.

Flatulence is classic comedy. Nothing wrong with that.

You watch this scene and fucking again say it wasn't good
youtube.com/watch?v=NntnimnOR6c

Tell me what's good about it exactly?

You are kidding right? Farting is not funny at all. It is plain stupid and turns viewers off especially done like this.

Wow, you're a fucking retard.

>I don't know why the original Ghostbusters is referred to as a comedy because to me: it was always full on horror with some comedy added into parts.
This sort of thing is subjective. For example, I think the first Portal game is psychological horror with some comedy, and that the second one is straight comedy, but everyone always tells me I'm full of shit.

>stone cold nerds

Should've gone with "manbabby"

You sure told me, millenial. Tell me more about how your 80s Classic is good just cause.

I'm not kidding. Farts are inherently funny. It's a naturally humorous sound. The natural reaction to flatulence is laughter.

farts ARE objectively funny though

>game

Theres that sage again.

no they aren't fuck off it is absolutely disgusting

I hope there's a part of the movie where they stop the film and Paul Feig goes on a ten minute rant about how nerd fans are the scum of the universe that ends with him burning the original print to the first Ghostbusters and then taking a wet shit on the ashes.

>"ewww farts are groooooooss"

>0:06
"WHHHAAATTT"
BWAHAHAH her reaction is so funny xD
youtube.com/watch?v=vgtBcVMZSos

This website is only for users over the age of 18.

They are you fucking moron

It's like something out of those awful "spoof" movies

a lady thing or a race thing.

her words m8.

tv spots? who the f*ck still watches tv? or don't use adblock?

So now we know how the proton pistols work, and it's actually pretty good.

Too bad it's being wasted on this.

And yet the child crying about farts being gross is still posting.

How do we get this guy to leave?

If the trailers are an accurate representation of the final product, then the acclaimed and beloved Ghostbusters has devolved into a modern Adam Sandler and Scary Movie-tier flick. And remember, you're a misogynistic pig if you have a problem with that.

>muh childhood

why do nerds think this is a valid thing to base criticism on?

Watch this: all the trailers and clips in Chronological order, basically sums up the full movie
youtube.com/watch?v=tx_KJnpjofk

Even worse. Oh this movie wont make money after the first weekend, thats for sure.

it's a family movie, get over it.... cismale...

she deserves all of my boners.

Honestly, they could've made it a sequel to the originals and I think I could've tolerated it. Have them be a new franchise of the Ghostbusters or maybe start out independent but meet some of the originals and get trained up as a new generation for a new threat or something. Any little bit of the trailers that I don't immediately hate gets hurried by the knowledge that this is just a formulaic cash-in that seems to be trying its best to disrespect the original classic.

>that one demon that gets a nice handful of Sigourney tittay

Based.

Good excuse. Is that why they want to teach children about ladies breasts, cracks and sexist australians?

Joke's on you. Didn't even watch Ghostbusters as a child.

I think that the sexist Australian is probably going to be the highpoint of the movie. I've actually likes what I've seen of him in the movie so far.

This movie seems like it was made in 2002 or something

This looks pretty good. Definitely gonna see it.

if i go to see this movie on a friday or saturday, and periscoped it, would Sup Forums be with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=2AQ44nPrRTM

This song is actually pretty good with the chorus, guitar and those vocals. I just absolutely hate that annoying "E-E-E-E-E-E AYYYYY" sound and that fucking rapping.

>I can't sleep when I'm home alone
>Night time my lights on
>Woo, got me scared
>Woo, and I need my bed

>Woo
>Woo
Who the fuck approved those lyrics?

>Make a movie based on a property only nerdiest of nerds remember
>Make sure to alienate the nerds from it
>Keep pushing

Kinda reminds me of how I play poker, I hope results would be the same.

Be sure to pay for another movie if you actually go to see it. Don't feed the trolls.

Why are you so obsessed with this movie?

>only nerdiest of nerds remember ghostbusters
what?

Nobody would've reacted this way to an all guy cast. Grow up.

but i want to make sure i get my perfect seat, you have to reserve them now.

Those fucking demon dogs gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

That's true. If not for all girl cast, "This looks like shit" would not be controversial.

Are you from an alternate universe?

Actual song lyrics:
>They come busting in, killing all the ghosts
BRAVO MISSY ELLIOT

How do they work?

>DURR BOYS RULE AND GURLS DROOL XD

They would've reacted exactly this way to a cast of Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Chris Rock and David Spade.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

That was just sad. It's almost Sandler tier humour. What scares me most is that those clips might be from the best parts of the film.I don't know how much is the cast, and how much is the script, but the dialogue is especially abhorrent. I don't actually mind the FX all that much, but it's neither top of the line quality or like it was in the original. It's just average. And that made it stand out as a positive.

Good lord this will probably bomb beyond all belief.

>muh sekret klub

be an autist somewhere else

>MMXVI, year of our lord
>still using unironic rap interludes

A MASTERPIECE

I don't hate the song but the lyrics need work.
I FUCKING GET IT, YOU'RE NOT AFRAID. FIND OTHER WORDS TO SAY.

Exactly.

Some of the angst wouldn't be present, sure, but a big portion if not most of it probably would.

It genuinely looks like a bad film. Ghostbusters was so close to having a third film done with the original cast, but it just never eventuated. Eventually everyone's Ghostbusters 3 blueballs dissipated. Then out of nowhere a remake (as opposed to sequel or reboot, the distinction is important) is created that has a completely different tone and direction is created.

I can understand how a lot of the hardcore fans of the original feel aggrieved, and the female cast has nothing to do with it. To the rest of us it just looks like yet another shit and soulless remake/reboot.

People talk all the time about trailers spoiling movies, but damn. Still looks awful, but I think McKinnon was actually a good choice. Her character looks fun, everyone else is just sort of "there."

I'm going to go ahead and say that this is the Ghostbusters 3 and maybe even the Ghostbusters 2 that we all wanted. Original writers, actors and ideas clearly borrowed from the 'too hard to film' basket. Certainly better than this mess as a new Ghostbusters.

If you took Pixels and replaced the video game characters with Ghost, you'd have this ghostbusters movie and we'd hate it just as much.

>but I think McKinnon was actually a good choice. Her character looks fun, everyone else is just sort of "there."
She's only "fun" cuz she's lolquirky mad scientist butchdyke look at my funny hat.

Everything about this movie is a goddamn disaster, even Hemsworth who is just a male blond bimbo, the only thing he's not doing is noisily chewing gum and twirling his hair

The thing about this movie series is that it has a huge fanbase and a lot of people have at least heard about it, and when they stepped in everyone else hopped on the bandwagon too so it became very easy to hate this particular movie so much that it became trendy.

With that said, I think it deserves most of it for reasons already stated. The dialogue and jokes are horrible, it's obvious it's mainly a cash grab and the acting seems very sub par.

Personally I really hate how they couldn't just make it a sequel, and think that that is it's biggest flaw.

>edited out the shitty race ''joke''

A Y Y

L
M
A
O

It's probably still in the movie, along with the Saturday Night Fever dance routine you can see in the background that got edited

>comes out your asshole
>smells like poo
>makes a trumpet sound
ty based evolution

Never watched Ghostbusters. Trailer still seems shit to me, not gonna see it. Not even my brother who loves garbage is gonna see it. This is clearly bad.
>Bad jokes
>Bad casting
>Bad CGI
>Bad Plot
>Bad trailer
>Bad director
>Bad Scripts
This might be badkino.
Also
>This many baiters ITT.
Sup Forums confirmed for reddit tier