Question for pedos: Can you describe what it is about children that attracts you?

Question for pedos: Can you describe what it is about children that attracts you?

no fucking clue mang, just the way it be see.

The cleanliness, innocence and thightness.

The thought of innocence being taken

kids like that? no clue. kids ages 12-14 when they are still developing? I guess the pretty face, the clean body and soft skin. ages 15 and up are bodies already ready to rear children, right at the moment when they are perfect for this, yet they are labeled 'children' in the USA due to religious edicts and moralistic rules.

For me it's their size and their faces. I like them ~11 and up. I'm not just a pedo tho, as long and they look nice i'm fine with ~40 year olds.

I'm a hebe but I'll give my opinion.
My attraction is early adolescent girls, generally 11-14.
It's kind of like asking a gay man why he likes dicks. Who knows why? I can't say why my brain finds then attractive.
I like how they are petite, short, and cute. Perfect soft skin. Not a fan a huge boobs, so flat chested/small breasted girls are perfect.
For me, which is different than many hebes and pedos, the relative innocence of girls 11-14 is part of the attraction.
I like the idea of a girl who not only appreciates me as a boyfriend, but as a protector, someone who can care for her and give her everything, someone without the problems and personality flaws of girls my age (college age).

14 to 17 is perfect. That is not being a pedo.

>posts two ratchet looking teens

and one hottie

kek

The young life, the naive the purity

Anyone like this

Not OP but curious, is it just that, nothing to do with them physically?

I am you. 11-year olds right up into the likes of 40-something Amy Adams and Elizabeth Banks. Though I have fetishized 11 through 13-year olds and have come to terms with my hebephilia.

That it's taboo to be attracted to them.

its a power thing. they have no control over women so they prey on children so they have the upper hand. they are almost always goofy ass nerds or fat fucks. but always creepy as fuck.

Too hard on the bait man. More subtly next time.

Absolutely!

looks like she needs a hug

What app is that?

yes
yes I do

yea, i could go younger just as long as they look nice

these girls would cuck you in a second thats the funny part.

App's called yellow, since I live in Sweden there is a shit ton of girls like this. Underage girls that dress slutty because it's "cute" tho if you wanna fish for girls like this you need to put your age as 17

Little girls are so pretty and nice and they smell good and they're fun.
So, you like gross sluts? Grow some fucking taste, man. Fucking hell.

Le fedora tip, I like classy 12 year old *tips* tbh I'm not even into younger girls, just saw this picture and figured someone on Sup Forums might enjoy it

It has a lot to do with their bodies, faces and voices. The fact that they aren't manipulative and evil like older women is just a plus. Girls, they want to have fun, oh girls just want to have fun.

Her skin, her body are perfect and young.You are still unused

I'm too old for that shit son

>looks like she needs a hug
and many Love

this
And that must have hurt
fuck me

pedos are supposed to be attracted to actual children guys, everyone answering here seems to be posting girls who have at least started puberty.

Girls 11-14 are still much younger than what's socially acceptable to have attraction for.

Not technically pedophilia, though. Sure it's still wrong and whatnot

True. I guess there aren't many pedos.
Attraction to early adolescent girls is much more common than people think, probably why there's more hebes here.

no shit? women with tits and ass are attractive? If you arent attracted to it youre lying to yourself.

I like toddlers to preteens. Teenage girls can be okay if they look younger.

innocence mostly

Early adolescent means like 11-14 years old. Not exactly grown women

>Question for pedos: Can you describe what it is about children that attracts you?
Question for OP: Why does every woman on earth try to have skin like an eight year old?

Being older (or blacker) makes anyone less feminine, more masculine.
Would a straight man rather fuck Leslie Jones or your average 12 year old?
Hell, even middle school boys are more feminine than her.

>Not exactly grown women
If she's had her first blood she is a woman.

13 year olds are fucking hot if they dress like older women.

Tell that to the 99.9% of society that believe being a woman starts the day a girl turns 18.

For me its their size and how tight they are

this is true
dubs prove it

well that's the thing.

pedos like baby girls before puberty. Hebephiles like pubescent girls (11-14). A 15-17 young lady is already, at least physically, a woman. However by law, any one under 18 is labeled a child, thus any one finding a 17 years old fully developed lady, is still considered a pedophyle in the eyes of our laws

BWHAHAHHA 99.9%, not even a good troll dude , or you're a fucking retard

its not that many a lot of states even in America put the statutory limit at 16.

>14 to 17 is perfect. That is not being pedo.

Distinguish between pedo and hebe. Pedo wants under puberty or children. Throughout history when they are ready to breed it is acceptable. Man is attracted to younger due to strength and ability to breed. I prefer 11-15 myself. With the sexual education that starts in grade school it is hard to say they can't consent out of inability to understand consequences. Consent and tenderness, give them that daddy experience they have fantasized about.

While it is true that many states have an AOC of 16, I would be looked down upon for dating and having sex with a 16 year old as a 20 year old (I know from experience)

good thing its not illegal then. Have at it.