ITT we judge people by their work

ITT we judge people by their work

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wa8W2JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/10 would work with that.

Would have been 10/10, if not for the handwritten numbering.

Meh, have Seen better and worse you still did a good job

am from slovenia, we have majors in high schools, am going for the same proffesion as you OP

Forgot to add I am only a 2nd year apprentice

For that it's kinda impressive i know guys who have done this shit for 20+ years and didn't do halve AS good

Wow you are so amazing and talented. You ]plug wires in to holes...
Get a real job you fucking faggot

electrician fag of 10 yrs here. i love terminating panels like this. straightening the lines with my philips, got my square shank for the terminals, light on hard hat and a mutha fuckin beer at the bottom of the panel (which is surely dead)

blue and brown?

japan?

Lol mad for some reason? Whats your profession then?

UK Three phase mainly as well as a few single phase circuits.

he's doing it

nothing

haha fair enough

Lorry dealership mechanic

>CT des Oberbauchs
Some sort of brain surgeon?

What types of lorries you get old classic ones or more commercial?

nope. medical context is correct though

MD?

>What types of lorries you get old classic ones or more commercial?
commercial, less than 5 year old trucks, after that they go to a universal garage

nice work, would hire!
are you in rental or broadcast?
mri assistant nurse fag

polished upto 1800

UGH! You poor person!

Scan of a bone possibly not really sure.

Nice do you get a lot of problems or is it mainly like servicing?

yes

I know, but the majority of the config we do in a well made proprietary GUI, so it's not too bad

Work in a warehouse unloading trucks and storing them. I keep it tidy though.

I brick kilns in a cement plant. Sometimes I do other things. The work is far from steady but I enjoy it so I keep coming back whenever I get a call.

Still though! I had a celebration the day I got that crap out of my life! Still give the old AS400 a good kick as it sits in the corner when ever I go down to the basement!

Well, both, really, diagnosis usually goes to the older more experienced mechanics, and servicing goes to the younger ones together with obvious repairs, I am in the grey area where its kinda random what i get every day

got diagnosed with 3 different arrhythmias last month ;(

CAT scan slice

Metallic Epoxy floor we did for an MSU lecture hall

>Brain
>Bone
Wow, you boys must have done well in biology.

Looks like, as400

Sorry to hear, which ones?

it's largely SVT stuff I believe. And it only occurs periodically, especially in/after stressful periods, does that make sense?

close

close

its ISPF (Interactive System Productivity Facility) and CICS for z/OS

Yes it does. Sorry to hear, that sucks, I can't imagine what that feels like.

EWWW! CICS!

ok Marine, you're not a Spartan.

Close enough

LARP?

no wire end ferrules used for the blue and gn/ye flexible wires within a screw clamping - seriously? i assume u simply shoved the bushy wires in all the other screw clamping components too... be ashamed!
Did you ever unscrew old wirings and remember how loose this shit gets with the years?

>z/OS
>IBM Mainframe
>TN3250 session emulator

Flexible wires ? These are 4mm2 singles the neutral tails from the RCBOs have ferrules because they are tri rated

but but my company is a tech leader......... yeah not so much.

I jerk off and sleep all day and boost Dota 2 accounts while i fap at night.

Well, just so long as somebody is still paying unreasonably large sums of money to IBM for no good reason to keep the poor big iron support guys fed...

b2b. at a start up. fml

Equipmentfag here

is it easy to get this job? Is it worth it? seems chill.

My future job.Already sad.

i assume you are single too
no way these are massive wires..keep on with your cheap quick wiring or use ferrules and do quality work. Your decision.

Most of the money goes to the software like MVS, OS/390 or z/OS.

Mainframes are a virtualization monster, saving space, cooling and electrical, while running 1000's of VM's.

>menu OS
management is over 50.

I play vidya all day and write tests about them. I played FFXV 2 weeks ago. Played steep today and going to play steep for the next week or so.

The website I work for is known by its three initials and is the leader in videogame "journalism" right now

>known by its three initials
you mean "www"?

more like ign

I dont really get what your going on about the cable being used is 4mm stranded cable that means smaller strands of solid copper together not thin cable :/ (ps its called conduit wiring cable)

Gross. Might as well be Polygon, cuck.

I teach self defense and am out of shape. I can't even butterfly kick anymore.

Ohh, I'm well aware of how well big iron runs VMs, but the cost for support on the hardware (assuming someone is paying it) is absolutely outrageous!

Before we shut down our 400, we were paying IBM $75k a month for OS and hardware support...
Company I used to work at had a 3 zSeries, they were paying just north of $1.2m a month for their support...
I really learned to hate IBM over the years.
And above all, I hate Connect:Direct/NDM!!!!

you might dislike what we do but honestly, seeing our consumer base, I don't care. It's like the more we're hated, the more we're visited. I literally went to meetings where the main topic was "how to spend our revenue because it is too high right now". The answer usually is "give it to workers", and they do. That, and buying so much random shit off of amazon

Not too difficult no, just need the money to get the licences (UK here, so about £2200 total)

It pays well so it's worth doing, specially if you work for a company that allow you to work weekends, can be taking home over £1200 a week sometimes

But yeah it's chill as fuck, although London can be a cunt to drive around sometimes

Yo, I'm a zamboni driver

whats an example of a vidya "test" question?

That's pretty dope tbh.
Did you follow gamergate, did you know you guys are linked some really dark shit? Like top level government shit.

test was the wrong word, I meant reviews. I'm the guy saying "this game is shit" or "this game is gold". Most games today are shit but we're payed to say they're great so we put on gloves, so to speak

You the guy from that one thread? If so, keep doing gods work son.

no i am not that guy from that one thread, what thread?

You mad ?

I didn't do anything related to gamergame but IGN played a big part, and you couldn't imagine the amount of pressure we had from some powerful people to defend feminism and all that bullshit. I was kinda spared that fuss, but my friends and colleagues received phone calls at 3 in the morning, urging them to say girls were harassed online, or their contract would be terminated. Why, who... I don't know more. I never wanted to know more either

Regarding gvnmt shit... I don't know, the only thing comes to mind : recent elections were hard on us, I don't know all the reasons but we lost millions of dollars in like 2 weeks, then it all came back and books were kept clean... I don't know but I think we might have financed Hillary or Trump, under the radar. All I care is that the money's back now and no questions were asked. Some time ago, the big boss came to our office (first time in years) and urged us to just ignore any financial transactions we might have heard of.

The rest is all rumors, IGN isn't the CIA

Im a trains man. It's a hard job, but no death threats.

I did community service at an ice rink. I was cleaning some shit up in the garage and bumped my hand into a zamboni blade that had just been resharpened. Sliced me wide open.

It's dark shit.
The google group you guys used was started by the son of the guy who started Common Core.
When Gamergate kicked off bill gates dumped a shit ton of money off to finance you guys.
Basically what i'm saying is you're part of a propaganda plan to enforce and spread sjw culture ie marxism and globalism.
At least that's what it looks like to most people who paid attention.
I'd put all my money on IGN funneling money for Hillary, she's the globalist/establishment pick.
Anything else weird happen there?
Some of the people who financed gamergate are also involved in business with parties concerned in pizzagate.
like I say, dark shit.

yep thatll do it. zamboni blades can slice through stacks of newspapers. cutting ice on a new blade is almost like sex

graphic designer

One day I'll drive one. I tried to convince them to teach me how to do it while I was there but they basically laughed and said shut the fuck up. Someday.

pizzagate ? come on I thought that shit was fake

i'm not in the loop of everything, but you want dark shit. I've seen Kevin Reilly, big boss of some tv stuff, talk with my boss and a lot of things changed after he left. We had a list of words and topics we were to never mention again. Not any practical thing, words like butter and monkey were banned. I still don't know why, now we're good to use them again. Topics banned were Sup Forums for a moment (that's how I arrived here), especially Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Also, we're paid handsomely every month to promote multiculturalism, wether it be in vidya or in social actions. I personally think it's nice, I'm a friendly guy and all that, but yeah we're given between 10k and 20k every month to say "look at that black character, how awesome is he !" or "when the fuck are we going to be able to play women in vidya". So I do admit we're not on the good side right there. But then again, it puts money in our pockets (all 20k goes to workers, we're 57 on my floor, do the math, it's good for everyone)

sorry for mistakes, i'm on the bus on my phone

forgot to say, the money we receive to promote left wing bullshit is anonymous. Well not to the big bosses, but we're told it is from "an organisation that wants to promote happiness and joy" (those are the real terms they use)

CFI

Naw pizzagate has too many coincidences to be fake. Look into it, it's not at the point where we can openly point fingers but it's definitely grounds for further investigation.
This guy is connected to it, name's Herb Sandler. Him and Bill and Melinda Gates are pumping money into the Center for American Progress. Which predictably pumps money into shilling for "progressive values" probably where your bonuses come from.
Wonder what the deal with butter and monkeys means.

Do it
discord.gg/wa8W2JM

Just in case you think they're just harmless liberals. The Center for American Progress also receives a ton of money from the UAE who obviously aren't big fans of gays and women.

College student
Used to be a bike mechanic in high school at a local bike shop
Now I want to study geography and geomatics, just waiting to transfer to a new university

Oh, and I also freelance small motors work, computer work, and other mechanic stuff

pic related but not me.
Lighting desk programmer/operator.

I will look into it, this is scary, thanks for the name or I would not have been able to start my research.

I think, without any kind of proof, that deleting certain words from our articles had a huge impact with how google put said articles up top. Certain things I wrote, even the full title could not find the page on google, whereas other articles, just two keywords were enough. There was a long list of words, maybe only 5 of them were relevant and the rest was to drown them. Idk

I arranged this car-show :^)

Seems as likely as anything. We know Google is working closely with the establishment. Probably didn't happen overnight.
There's a huge push for "fake news" to be taken out of the public eye. I think Trump's win took them by surprise and they're upset.
Maybe they were covering up something related to butter or monkeys at that time and if you included those words they'd be burried?
2 spooky xfiles shit.