Why are white women considered the most beautiful? Is this proof of white priveledge and blatant racism...

Why are white women considered the most beautiful? Is this proof of white priveledge and blatant racism? If whites didnt take over the world, would this be different? White people even control asia. Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
youtu.be/ty28Ujv_vZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think they are the most beautiful. There exists a certain feminine standard, this archetype of a girl that any race can fit into, it just happens that there's more white girls fitting into it than other races.

There's an album made by some girl i think, who travelled the world and took pics of beautiful women. And you can really see the archetype throughout the album, no matter the race. Hot chicks are hot chicks.

true

Asians are the sexiest

fuck those fucking slopes and there little yellow snatches, whites are best, all others are shit tier

Move that shit back to tumblr please

Light skin has traditionally been seen as more desireable because in agrarian societies it is a sign of wealth-- peasants working the fields all day get tans and the rich can afford to stay inside and be pale.
In modern times the trend is reversed, Coco Channel made tans cool for rich people who can afford yachts and tropical vacations and now it's wage slaves who stay inside all day hidden from the sun.

The exception is recently developed countries like in Asia, where you see beach goers wearing full body swimsuits and hilarious face masks to keep from tanning

They're not, they're considers the most trashy easy lay. Especially easy if you have a nice big black cock.

Spics are best

Probably because white women don't have pussies that look like horse vagina?

There's a reason most black men won't eat cat.

gooks are for pedos

Holy fuck I never realized this, makes complete sense too

considered by who?

other white people?

theres your answer.

Except
the moustaches

/thread

Most people do.
When you control for in-group bias, white people are objectively the most desirable on average.

black people too

?? Who thinks this??

Literally everyone except NEETs who fear any women with more personality than a whispering jap.

Why are 4channers so smart?

You are using the word litterally wrong

No that's not true. You only INTERACT with more white girls fitting into it. Also there are a variety of racial preferences subjective to the individual. You're just on Sup Forums where everyone pretends to be nazifags

I'm literally not
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

He speaks truth

because they actually are most beautiful
anyone that thinks otherwise hasnt spent any time around white women. taking one look at a negro and then a white woman makes this obvious

But they dont. Only retarded amerifats and sjws actually believe in white supremacy. It's a goddamn myth in 90% of the world

Why do you thing niggers dont fuck there own kind? Bcus they know who is best and its white.

false
I recall a science magazine determining world-wide what people considered most beautiful and then using a software program to aggregate and combine dozens of pictures of "beauty" to produce an archetypal perfect woman, and she looked like a slightly exotic white girl. The reason was that beauty is generally just a reflection of moderation - lips not too big (negroid) and not too small (asian), nose not too big (negroid) and not too small (asian), etc, White is closest to the average of all racial features, and average is beautiful.

you could have just said in the third world

Not just the third world, any 1st worlders who care to look past the lies society tells them. Or anyone who takes a scientific stance and looks at legitimate evidence. Only morons actually think the whites dominate culture.

What was the scope of the study? How many people were interviewed, and from where? Who was doing the averaging, thay picture had to be made by someone. Do you accept the possibility that an "average beautiful woman" might remind anyone of their own personal preferences? There are a lot of unexplained variables at work and magazine studies are far from perfect analysis.

Also chek'd and triple chek'd

So I guess the fact that the greatest Japanese musicians play Mozart and Chopin proves your point.
What is the great aboriginal epic poem again?
Who are the great masters of African sculpture?
I take comfort in the fact that the best and brightest in the third world are smarter than liberals and know culture when they see it.

Anyone want some nice insta/fb chicks?

Who inspired Pablo Picasso? African art. Who created rock&roll, blues? Where did the compass come from? How about gunpowder? The religion accepted by all of Europe? American Confederation? If you only look for specific things that is all you will find. The reality is that our world is a huge mismatch of cultures and ideas. They get endorsed, changed and forgotten. European cultures are just as susceptible to adopting ideas from others As any other group.

Oh and Africans sculpted the only Ancient Wonder that still stands today (the Pyramids)

white/eastern asian mix is master race

nigger detected

white trash detected

There are litterally people in this thread who dissagree

So how does litterally everyone belive that?

>forgets the aliens

Don't forget the numerical system - Arabs/Indians

Both Asians and latinas can be pretty good looking. Latinas have the best bodies in my opinion. Love me a qt mexican girl a chunky ass.
Black girls are objectively the least attractive, but they fuck the best

Yeah I just picked a few at random. I cant believe I forgot about anime's popularity in America though

You pleb, there's a difference between Africans and Egyptians

Bingo. First post best post.

Why yall calling black folk negros wtf is that like beyond racist?

is Egypt in Africa?
Africans are not necessarily Egyptian, but Egyptians are certainly African

>Why are white women considered the most beautiful?
I don't know if it's true or not I've mostly heard that this is because of what the media makes is believe is beautiful. You usually beautiful white women on TV so that's what we think of as beautiful

Is this proof of white priveledge and blatant racism?
Privilege probably yes but racism no. Although i find white women more attractive that any other, I don't outright dismiss all other women as trash

If whites didnt take over the world, would this be different?
If it's true that the media controls what is beautiful, then yes.

Vanessa hudgens is not a spic tho. Fillipina/white mix

I think its probably social conditioning to an extent, i live in Thailand and all the female beauty products and advertising is to make women look more white. In fact girls who have darker skin than others can be victims of bullying and shit.

Idk what black men you're talking about. All the black guys I've talked to love doing that shit

Have some food and be content with life
youtu.be/ty28Ujv_vZY

Word tho Fucking kemites tryna take cradit for the work of those God like ancient aliens

Fuck white women.

Ay some dudes fuck horses exclusively

Not to look white, but just a lighter-skinned Asian. That's like saying white people who tan, are trying to look black.

>literally retarded

Asians rarely have good hip structure.

FUCK
WHITE
WOMEN

Fuck white women
+
sage goes in every field.

>Russians are master race

You've obviously never been to Asia dude, it is literally to look white.

Wouldn't that pretty much average out everything? If half the people like big lips, Half prefer thin lips, study finds people like in-between lips.

I for one like nearly everything, but boring average parts will generally lose to some extreme in either direction.

straight outta freshman sociology class

No, it's just proof that monkeys are'nt beautiful

I am Asian.

Why do you say that

Because we raided northern europe 1000 years ago and spread our superior viking-genes. Also, easier to rape in the dark during viking raids.

Viking-faq here.

OT: in general, more intelligent, less violent, better aesthetic features, doesn't do crack, can operate a kitchen and a washing machine.

Pyramids are architecture, not sculptures.

>neckbeards on Sup Forums.