>whisper 'shh only dreams now' as i throttle him
>remove skin
>make suit from skin
>wear suit
>i am president now
>executive order to criminalise heterosexuality

Nice try hillary

Save this country by killing him

Fucking retard, 360 is a full circle. You would be facing the same way. No wonder America is shit now

>360 degrees

More like Bandrew Lightfart amirite?

>being this new

Fine I'll do it twice

New fags falling to this bait

Drop pants and assume the position

Prepare my anus.

Hahahahahahahaha, newfag

Build a wall 2 keep him out of my house in the future

Well played user, I tip my fedora to you

So it is finally time? Let me get my construction equipment ready.

Call the police have him arrested for breaking and entering he gets impeached.

Ask him if he wants any coffee and then ask him why he does the things he does

looks at trump Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

izi
Grab him by the pussy

Knock that faggot the fuck out

Send him to the tanning salon, he looks kind of pale...

The Trumby! I voted for thee!

"Thank you for coming, you're fired"