So, explain your feelings about the latest news related to WORKING >>EmDrive<< - Tesla's space engine...

So, explain your feelings about the latest news related to WORKING >>EmDrive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCAqDA8IfR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_sail
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=a lotta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Space is a huge waste of money. Can't wait for NASA to get defunded to we can get to work MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Waves propelling an engine would mean that photons has indeed mass which would demolish many theories about mass and gravity itself, even though they're microwaves

sorry for sloppy english

It could mean other things. I'm pretty sure the possibility that photons have mass is not in the first explanations.

I forgive you.

nice clickbait bullshit title

youtube.com/watch?v=jCAqDA8IfR4

Eat a bullet.

he might actually try.

never heard of Solar sail?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_sail

Yes, so ? no mass there.

>explain your feelings about the latest news related to WORKING >>EmDrive

good point. don't eat the bullet. shoot it into your brain in such a fashion sufficient to cause the cessation of your heart.

You stupid? Trump's even said more money should be put into space research.

see

Sir, photons do have mass. Otherwise, the Black Hole wouldn't be able to capture light and you could see a black hole shining.

couldn't be that gravity itself would be a more strong force than light? or maybe gravity is "faster" than light

I watched half of that bullshit, The guy isn't debunking anything that's in the article of OP. He's just explaining that it's a weak force and it won't make cars fly or solve the global warming.

Just read a physics book or even a wikipedia article.

My take is that if it is legit, it still would be impractical. What good is mass-less propulsion if it is impractically slow to accelerate? I think there's more promise in developing fusion tech for engines, or using micro satellites propelled by lasers.

it could accelerate nearly endlessly implying it survives long enough which would result in a high speed

watch the second half dipshit, he pretty much debunks everything about it

Noone is saying you won't need thrusters to leave the gravitation pull around planets, but after leaving this gravitational field and dumping the thrusters, this could play a significant role in accelerating.

god there's alotta stupid faggots on Sup Forums

>alotta

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=a lotta

I hadn't considered that, but you're right. I'm skeptical as hell, but my vague understanding of quantum physics is simply, "Newton is wrong, sometimes."

>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=a lotta
it's not even one single letter shorter than a lot of
stop using useless words

>"Newton is wrong, sometimes."
every scientist is wrong, sometimes

>bitching about grammar on Sup Forums
>being this austistic

I got that, but I was referring to the rate of acceleration, which seems to be very low according to the experiments, assuming its real and not an error. But the potential to keep accelerating is still pretty cool.

>cource
>urban dict

kys, use Duden or Oxford dict

>implying the space between "lot" and "of" isnt a character.

It saves a click, fucko.

>bitching about a bitch

newfag

Nuh uh. Stephen Hawking is never wrong. That's why he's a retarded robot.

No, you're entirely wrong.
It's a well known, well proven fact that light has momentum. That fact doesn't interfere with our theories of physics.

Go educate yourself. Seriously, I mean just go read a book. Not trying to be mean or nothing.

He talks about arsenic life and why the emdrive is not stealthy (because it heats a lot), and that the original inventor is a crook, and he keeps putting little drops of water on a scale to represent how weak of a thrust it produces.

The only relevant thing there is that there are several possible sources of error in the experiment and that journalists shouldn't blow it out of proportion.

I can't believe you made me watch all of that bullshit. This guy's ego is through the roof and his voice is so annoying. I almost expected him to make a fake laugh of contempt at the en.

>You stupid? Trump's even said more money should be put into space research.
Reagan said the same thing in 1980.
Keep drinking that kool-aide.

>I can't believe you made me watch all of that bullshit
I'm pretty sure you chose to watch that user.

you know what I mean.

>One person said it and didn't do it.
>This means Trump will do exactly the same.

Anyways,if you dont like the video read the journal that NASA"s Eagle Dynamics posted. It acknowledges that there might of been errors (and it lists what they could be) and states that they are working seeing if these extra inputs/unknowns could of caused a change in thrust, or create thrust instead.

Have you read "8. Error sources"? Or you read just the title?

It's only impractical for lift off the ground.
The thrust they claim to have achieve is not much different from the one supplied from a solar sail