DONALD DRUMPF IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA ANOTHER DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!! WHY YOU AMERIDUMBS VOTE FOR THAT LITERALLY HITLER...

DONALD DRUMPF IS GOING TO MAKE AMERICA ANOTHER DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!! WHY YOU AMERIDUMBS VOTE FOR THAT LITERALLY HITLER????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944
youtube.com/watch?v=YyIqc3zuIZA
youtube.com/watch?v=jr_4VrtxkBI
youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this idiot even know what country he lives in?

Hillary Clinton sponsored the Flag Protection Act of 2005

I voted for him because of pic related. He was right, there needs to be election reform

>wikipedia always say the thruth

>holy shit you're a retard lord

11 years ago, didn't pass. Irrelevant today.

Senile old man

US Constitution: Trumped!
Supreme Court: Trumped!

lol

Don't worry OP, he's not going to win. Since the recounts have been taking place in Wisconsin, it has been uncovered that Trump cheated. OH, PA, FL, MI, and NC are also going to be recounted as well. It is now believed that there was wide-spread cheating to falsely get Trump elected.

Hillary and Trump are both niggers.

Both options are pretty terrible however russia getting fucked over is great

>right wing propaganda and lies

It doesn't matter if the popular vote was rigged, the electoral votes are what matters and to me it seemed like most of the electoral voters knew who they were going to vote for when it came down to Hillary and Trump as the last two main candidates.

This is accurate, you can look it up on the government's website. Hillary was wrong then and Trump is wrong now.

>unknowingly shilling for the master troll Donald Trump
Silly globalist.

You dumb nigger. He's playing 4D Chess, the ABSOLUTE MADMAN. Everything he does is fucking genius. (see Hillary Clinton sponsored Flag Protection Act of 2005)

>pic related of mfw i realized the level of his wizardry

>WHY YOU AMERIDUMBS VOTE FOR THAT LITERALLY HITLER
Because of Hitler

>(see Hillary Clinton sponsored Flag Protection Act of 2005)

Yfw this was 11 years ago and didn't pass so it doesn't matter. Yfw most of Trump supporters will agree with flag burning being illegal. Yfw alt right cucks are the neo SJWs

Dummy. He doesn't want flag burning to be illegal. Are you that thick that you don't see what he's doing?

DO you?
It is indeed a foolproof plan.

If the populace supports these kinds of plans, he can establish a totalitairian state.

If not? He is kicking Hillary down by taking her plan and showing how rediculous it is.

Its basically a test to see what he will be able to do with his soon to be power.

Lol

Fake tweet, 14th thread youve made.
Fuck off CTR shill

So he wants people to go to jail and or citizenship revoking for flag burning which he doesn't want illegal?

>being this retarded

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944

CTR isn't even a thing anymore.

freedom of speech not freedom of consequence. Try going into a police station and tell them about your elaborate plan to assassinate the president. You will have FBI all over you and in a cell so fast your head will spin. We have never had true freedom of speech there's a line. Which side flag burning is on is up to the people to decide.

>CTR isn't even a thing anymore.

It never was, it was nothing more than a figment of Sup Forums's imagination.

Actually if you look at Hillary's policies, she has more in common with Hitler than trump does

Do people actually believe this? Hillary is the establishment, bio ones deluded into thinking she's Hitler and must be stopped, and republican party is known to be most concerned with voter fraud.

No shit. But burning the flag isn't anywhere near the same as talking about murder, which IS a crime.

>Which side flag burning is on is up to the people to decide.

We had two Supreme Court cases decide this already. It's protected speech.

Dubs declares Hitler ruled the Dominican Republic. And it was so.

Trump is so amazing! He's so anti PC and anti SJW

Youre doing it wrong

Satanic dubs.... father of all lies.....

to make you butthurt. I love it when a plan comes together.

first post in and...... its a shitbag.

sure kid. double standard as usual.

They are as bad as the "Bernie still has a chance" crowd from the primaries.

Yeah of course no shit to you and I but I'm trying to get through a world of morons.

No it's not anywhere near as bad I was using it as a device to illustrate my point.

The supreme court is a living breathing entity that changes over time as does the disposition of the people. Just because it's been decided once doesn't mean it will always hold.

but I have no source. just take my word on it.

where there's fire there's butthurt.

funny little monkeys talking bout USA master race

Most amazing about this, is how a loss of citizenship=year of jail

Being stripped of your rights means you can be put into jail, or someone can say, hey, I OWN you. You are now my property.

sure kid

America is going to be great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyIqc3zuIZA

yawn. double standard as always

Feels good man.
youtube.com/watch?v=jr_4VrtxkBI

Americans can burn the flag all they want for all I care, but it isn't a good idea to import the kind of sandnigger that would.

How is it a double standard? Hillary lost the election. You niggers can't pull the "b-but Shillary!!!" card anymore. That law was proposed over 10 years ago. It did not pass. She did not win the election, so whatever dumb law she proposed ages ago doesn't matter so much now as Trump saying he wants people to go to jail TODAY and possibly lose their citizenship.

People are stupid if they want to change it. The fact that we can burn the flag shows how free we are as a country and how strong our freedom of speech laws are. We can be racist and edgy on Twitter and not go to jail (getting banned is different though) and the fact that we can burn the flag and even go to the gates of the White House and flip it off or go on tv and say Obama sucks is one of our strongest things. People would get sent to camps if they did that in North Korea. Shit, this sounds like Castro tier shit.

Wew lad! I'm still not tires of winning. EVERY DAY there are tons of liberal tears and cucks choking on Trump tweets. I love it! 306-232!

trumpian tears are going to be so fucking tasty on december 20th.

>loss of citizenship for burning fabric

I like this guy.

Flag burning is the accepted method of disposal for flags that that become soiled or touch the ground. It's a matter of respect for our nations.

That's fucking retarded.

>Trump says outlaw flag burning

Hurr durr Drumpf welcome to the fucking Auschwitz boiz.

>Hillary says outlaw flag burning

That's sooooooooooo 2000 and late, and it didn't even work, stupid

How can the human body be so flexible that you can have your head shoved this far up your ass.

PAstaman here
Bait aside, Burning your own flag means you're not content with your country, why not move elsewhere? It's like commies wanting to conquer the world but not willing to go to china or something.

Because Trump mentioned it this week you fucking idiot not in 2005. And I'm not saying it's Auschwitz, but that is an attack on the first amendment, and it was fucked up when Hillary proposed it and it's fucked up that Trump is proposing it today (even if it is a joke/troll).

You have your head up your ass if you aren't concerned about restrictions on your freedoms, even if you don't use them or it doesn't directly affect you.

I can't wait for Donald to start evolving away from the awful positions that Hillary already gave up

>december 20th.

He's inaugurated in January you fuckwit. And why would WE be in tears? LOL the Autism!

PA isn't getting recounted. They missed the deadline to file

George Soros has filed a lawsuit, so they will be recounting.

>wants to ban freedom of expression
Here we go. Guys, I've seen the ending of this story, the citizen gets shot in the head for thoughtcrimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzSvzTTBALg

>muh flag

I like the idea of our mighty Trump being compared to daddy Hitler.

December 19th the Electoral College actually casts their votes for the president. When they vote for HRC, all of the cletus's will be boo-hooing on the 20th.

I've never wanted to burn the American flag until now.

>Drumphf is done guys! Bernie can still win this!

Me saying 'nigger' is freedom of expression..... Oh wait! That's hate speech!

>mighty Trump
>daddy Hitler
Your dad is a deadbeat, isn't he and you need a father figure in your life right.

You can call someone a nigger. I advise you to. But they also have the freedom to murder you. You can't stop murder, only punish those who murder. Would you kill someone for burning the flag though?

Are you still upset that the dried out pussy Hillary lost?

Still not hearing any sources

things that are offensive to others are not protected under the first amendment dumb ass.

He's not saying or proposing legislation that would jail or strip citizenry, he knows that people doing this have every right to do so, however he is still a person and he can still freely express his OPINION on what they are doing. He is not literally saying "As president I will make flag burning illegal" Grow the fuck up the sky isn't fallying

>LITERALLY HITLER

You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means

Liberals want to get rid of the first amendment so they can keep people from saying "nigger."

Conservatives want to get rid of the first amendment so they can keep people from burning the flag.

Both sides agree that the first amendment is bad, so why do we still have it?

#RepealTheFirst

>Because Trump mentioned it this week you fucking idiot not in 2005.

Boy I wish I could be a fly on that wall where you were fucking outraged that Hillary proposed the bill.

>And I'm not saying it's Auschwitz, but that is an attack on the first amendment,

Look at the language you're using you fucking simpleton

>Attack on first amendment

Attack implies aggression from an authoritarian force that can force change without a democracy. You said it was irrelevant that Hillary wanted flag burning outlawed. Why the fuck is it relevant that Trump wants it outlawed now, it hasn't come to fruition and your feeble command of the English language is only fueling the fire instead of discussing the issue.

>and it was fucked up when Hillary proposed it and it's fucked up that Trump is proposing it today (even if it is a joke/troll).

The time frame does not fucking matter. If your position is that they're both morons you shouldn't be holding a torch for either one of them, yet here you fucking are.

>You have your head up your ass if you aren't concerned about restrictions on your freedoms, even if you don't use them or it doesn't directly affect you.

I am fucking not.

>It passes

I don't burn the flag or I do so and try to avoid punishment

>It doesn't pass

nothing changes

Doesn't fucking matter to me you slippery slope fucking retard.

Dominican Republic?

I choose not to vote. I haven't voted since Obama's first term. If Hillary was elected I'd be talking about her too. Take Trump's dick out of your ass.

Holy Fuck even after he wins the election you guys still think you can stop him. Thats some Grade A Autism

its communism mixed with lazy millenial mentality. they want communism but they are to comfy living in the first world, top economy in the world.

Actually they exactly are. That's the whole point of spelling it out in the constitution.

If it were only for 'nice' and 'warm and fuzzy' speech, then there would be absolutely no reason to specify it, since no one would care.

I know right, since they both started from the same position and have lived identical life. I can't believe Trump is so far behind.

You know when they say oxygen is optional they're kidding right? Clearly the brain damage is going to be a hurdle you're going have to overcome later in life.

>implying anyone who doesn't support trump's actions supports hillary
both hillary and trump are wrong in their efforts to undermine the first amendment

Then why are you here? Your opinion is quite invalid if you didn't vote.

Better to be Dominican Republic than to be Haiti!

stfu liberal faggot go back to neofag

So if I say I'm going to kill you, is this freedom of expression? I'm waiting for the answer. Lube your boipucci because it's about to get rekt.

that's just it. if he cheated or someone cheated for him, he didn't really win.

The only people whose opinion truly matters is those who choose not to vote. No blood on our hands.

You stupid dumb ass, what wrong is he sayed? To protect the national flag? And What? You fucked motherfucker.

"I'm going to kill you" = terroristic threat

"Nigger" = a word.

never give up

>LITERALLY HITLER

Yeah.. if that guy over there killed some dude for forcing sound out of throat in a specific manner.. why the fuck wouldn't I kill you for burning fabric with the pattern I like?

We should probably protect the President from any form of insult as well. That's next on Trump's list.

If someone asks me a yes or no question to a question that will release classified information, is this freedom of expression?

Burning the flag offends me.

Eating meat offends vegans.

Fapping offends Muslims.

I guess we can't do anything anymore....