If you are not dead broke you have NO EXCUSES for not eating non-GMO. Period

if you are not dead broke you have NO EXCUSES for not eating non-GMO. Period.

>cut cancer risks
>far more nutritious
>better for the earth
>better for the animals
>often supports small family businesses

stop falling for the (((GMO))) jews like monsanto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33M5UB-OUW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

science vs postulation

GMO; generally more organic... No?

Pic on the right is an over done boiled egg you walnut

Either a troll, or no idea how genetic modification works.

0/10

Wrong. I don't care about my life.

GMO is bad. Natural food is always better.

People like you are the reason why most people don't care about GMO.

There is legitimate reason for opposing GMO, but instead of these you go around giving stupid reason like "more nutritious/cancer risk"

wtf. A medium bolied egg and a way overboiled egg. also organic eggs dont get that big.

All oranges are GMOs. All bananas are GMOs. All beef is GMO beef. We have so thoroughly modified these plants and animals that they outlived their original, "natural" ancestors' extinction. Welcome to 2016

image 10/10

>its perfectly ok to inject fish genes into tomatoes

why dont you want to eat this, goy? its 20% bigger and brighter in color!

that's a stupid reason?
You're a fucking moron.

>cut cancer risks
no
>far more nutritious
by design, no
>better for the earth
the environment doesn't benefit from current farming methods, organic or gmo.
>better for the animals
we are animals you fucking animal
>often supports small family businesses
true, small family businesses that need to essentially spread propaganda in order to sell their inferior product.

The concept that just because humans tamper with something it is inherently worse than what "nature" gives us is absolutely pathetic. Get the fuck over it.

Also that difference in boiled eggs is one that is between soft and hard boiled about 2-3 minutes overcooking a hard boiled egg. Probably from the same exact fucking batch of eggs.

Nice triple negative, you homeless bastard.

one on the right is over cooked, i bet both eggs are from the same carton.

>there are people who actually enjoy eating hard boiled eggs

sahara desert in your mouth

GMO food is best food.

fuck all your superstitious nonsense

/thread

and why?
cause people say so and media suggest it?
there is no scientific ground for GMO to be bad unhealthy or dangerous

what is saliva

I'm lovin' it.

OP is a faggot and is as much of a cuck as a vegan.

not only that, but organic food actually stay fresher longer. Our ancestors survived for hundreds of thousands of years without needing a fridge.

now we cant survive without one at home, we are literally taking a step backwards

no... it's because you're a fucking idiot, that's why

good point

kek m8

youre GMO egg is just over done, boiled too long dumb ass

this is how you do it

i'm a fairly open minded man of the world, but there isn't a shred of evidence to support any of your bullet points.

the anti-gmo movement isn't scientific. it's just a bunch of hysterical nonsense like the anti-vaccine people.

what the fuck

It's hard to rebut a reasonable sentence without facts isn't it?

yeay ea yea, not that the goverment is gonna be involved in any kind of manipulation. Natural is best and always will be.

Yeah it is.

ok. op is obviusly a troll.
but for real. people here (germany) are so fucking afraid of gene manipulated stuff its just cracy.
yea there are good arguments against it, but none of them has something to do with the consumers health.
people are too hidebound to see that Gene manipulation offers incredibal opportunities

Posting a normal boiled egg and an overboiled egg. Thanks

>Gmo
>Bad for you
Evidence, my little cucked liberal?

ah i see your argument and will step back, couse you got the insults on your side. i cant argue with that

Kalles kaviar. Oh but thats right, americans are fags and don't eat caviar.

nice, this is the best thing from sweden (except the girls)

B8 and memes aside I hate retards who think GMOs are bad just because they don't understand how it works, and can't do their own thinking and research. Actually anyone who does that with anything in general.

Mickey Dees poster Vs. Reality

if i jizz in your food, is it genetically modified

It's actually not enitrely bad to eat GMO foods. In fact, humans have been slowly selectively breeding crops, which is essentially the process of GMO. Most organic and non GMO foods are in fact worse for the environment, as they are less efficient as nitrogen absorption, putting additional strain on land, which means we have to create more farms and more fertilizer for the same food. GMO is not inherently bad- we have been doing it for thousands of years.

Holy fuck you're insulting biology.
You are so stupid. Litterly every veggie you eat has been GM'd through artificial selection, or did you think thats how they grow in nature?
Inb4thatdoesntcount

Too bad you're not just as afraid of manipulating your local gene pool with the injection of millions of somalian freeloaders.

Agree. Isbjörnens and Kalles are the best caviars.

ITT: Dumb cunts who don't understand biotechnology.

Enjoy huffing the fumes from your pillow ya cunt.

Also try feeding 7 billion people without gmos

>religiously avoid all GMO food

>still breathe the same chemtrail-laden air

>still drink the same flouride ridden, estrogen water in BPA plastic bottles

whats the point, (((they))) have us by the balls

i think they need to try harder. them kids in africa would like some food

The world needs less people so we need to slowly kill people either way.

Daily reminder that GMO hoaxes and scares are the SOLE reason there is still world hunger today.

/thread

lol. fresh vs old egg at best.
fucking retards trying to make gmo look bad.
how about you study some shit like biotechnology, so you know whats up faggot?

>tfw you have chickens and get eggs everyday

how low must you self esteem be to be afraid of literally everything. if you would live here you would see that nothing really changed. chances to get killed by an american guy with a gun in america is much higher to get killed by a refugee here

Your ancestors died by the age of 30 if they where lucky enough to live a good life.

but the selling point of small farm businesses and such is not GMO vs natural, it is other things such as less pesticides, antibiotics or better treatment of the animals

Thats nice an all but the image is simply the difference between hard boiled and soft boiled. Thats it. There is no physical way to tell if an egg or any other food is none gmo..

a couple billion of those need to go

maybe the ones here

>The world needs less people
why dont you start with yourself?

Fish are tasty as fuck and tomatoes are awful. Seems like we have nothing to lose by trying.

>The bubonic plague is better than nerve gas
Possibly diseased apples vs genetically perfect oranges

GMO'S can be dangerous tho, not because of toxins or ill effects on humans but because of the dangers of creating a mono-culture, where every crop is of the same species and has identical DNA. If said species would be weak to a certain disease or parasite they could all be wiped out. Leaving us with no food.
Other then that there are no dangers.

>dead broke
>whole foods and their 2000% mark-up

You are literally this fucking dumb.

If you want to prove a point about eating properly, tell people to learn to GROW their own food, even inside their apartments. LED grow lights are no longer just for junkies and potfags who want to inhibit society. I grow basil, tomatoes, green onions, and potatoes in my INDOOR greenhouse. And I have 5 avocado trees growing, currently 2 years old.

Lrn2educatem8

They ARE bad, and I DO understand how it works. What are your sources? Kellog's/Kraft websites? Studies funded by the ones making money selling the products?

The burden of proof is on the one introducing the new product (to prove that it is without negative consequences on health and the environment).

Here, you can start with this, even tho pearls before swine & you won't watch it anyway...

youtube.com/watch?v=33M5UB-OUW0

Yeaaaa... You're going to need to source that because too many people know that isn't true.

>nope.gif
The world needs to build up, not out. The planet can hold 5x current population sustainably if only the politics would stop getting in the way.

Non-GMO bait... Nice try, you David Wolfe-loving motherfucker.

Why don't we start force sterileising people in africa so they don't reproduce?

Do you have ANY experience in genetical biology? You probably don't thus you don't understand how GMO's work.

i didnt say that there are no dangers.
your point is right, but i would think that there will be much more that just one type out there.
i would be more afraid that a GMO spreads and represses other plants. the enviroment is very complex and you never know what will happen if you start manipulating it

You know they use radiation to create mutations in seeds and then select those with prefered mutations for cultivation and sell that as super traditional non-GMO food.
Enjoy your non-GMO food! lol

Typing three words in google to hard for you? Here. You can copy and paste this
world hunger GMO

>RIP Southern Spain
>RIP Southern Portugal
>RIP Most of Greece
>RIP 60% of Sand Niggers
>RIP Greece
>RIP Some of Italy
>RIP Malta
>RIP Lemurs

Give me 5 reasons with arguments for as why GMO's are bad.

As a chef at Wendy's, this.

/thread

I meet people with very, very poor understanding of science every day - and any of those cunts could charge you $20 an hour as a tutor, you fucking simpleton.
If you don't know anything past what Food Babe pukes into your bowl, sit down and let the grown-ups finish talking, you blind, concussed child.

gray yolk has nothing to do with gmo. Its iron content

greeks, spaniards and and italians arent white anyway. There is no problem, i'll take that trade if it removes nignogs and 60% of arabs

Wow, going for the old "blinding him with science" route, huh?

That picture is of two hard-boiled eggs, one is over cooked and the other isn't. It has nothing to do with GMO/Non-GMO

Source or it didn't happen. If you are going to prove a point, provide the point being made. The difficulty is all on you.

no it fucking can't lol. The world can at max hold 10 billion people. We need less people but smarter people. The final solution need to be done again but this time we don't gas retards. We should kill everyone that doesn't have atleast 110 in IQ. We need to abolish the capitalsitic system. Like in China. Half or their population should be killed and we should instead focus on being smarter than producing lots and lots of shit.

>RIP Lemurs

noo... not them!

You tell'em op! GMO's suck! They only could be the solution to world hunger! Who needs the poor! If they were smart they wouldn't have been born in Africa! They would be able to grow food!

You are an idiot.

>nothing changed

Tell that to the rapees and the majority of your country that wants Merkel out. Also, tell that to the entire populations of France, Britain, and Scandanavia (excluding the "refugees"), who know damn well that you are full of shit or completely ignorant of what is happening.

>chef

by the logic involved, i assume your OP

What are you basing all this off of? Current methods of farming and living? Dude, look at fucking Japan. The world can sustain at least 5x the current population. You just need to build UP and grow your food properly using already proven methods. An entire acre with a hydroponics set up can provide the same food in grocery store, but without the need to farm and import. Please, do your research before you start proposing methods to kill yourself.

>implying that natural foods aren't genetically modified the hard way of selective breeding

Those were my thoughts as well. However what if a gene for lets say, resitance against drought makes it very susceptible to virus X. It could be very much possible that every crop has said gene because its the "best" available.

"Chef"

Sure I do. I don't give a fuck.

not the GMO's fault tho, just stupid farming. monocultures suck wether or not the plants are modified

care to show? sounds interesting