I don't like his chin.

a lame ass faggit

dont be so rude, that's a girl, don't be so sexist

I don't

kys

A faggot

Poor execution, 2/10

iDubbbz blew him out of the fucking water, is what I think

I don't know who that is but he sure looks like a squirrelly little homo.

fad youtube channel. His content was drab and stale since day one. I'm just waiting for him to make a patreon and completely change his content when he realizes everyone stopped being interested in someone zooming in on someone's face and "roasting" them.

Overreacting faggot that treats his audience like disabled children with virtual muppets. On top of that he's trying to be funny and fails at that miserably. Also, clickbaits. Fuck him basically

as a person he's cool *coming from a friends pov*
as a tuber he's shit

He is a dead meme. He only got attention because he was a new type of mildly edgy faggot that appealed to people who thought his shitty, simplistic opinions (ie, look at this shit, OMG that is shit) were funny.

Now nobody gives a shit. Give it 2 months and his channel will be dead.

He could have been doing quite well, had he accepted the chin jokes and embraced them, instead of acting like a pussy

It's some 20 year old little bitch who says what ever comes into his tiny little pre-pubescent mind because he thinks he's invincible and can hide behind his 4 million+ subs or whatever number he has

He introduced me to idubbz....but hes still a faggot

Who?

He's a looser dont even talk about him no one does but the stupids that believe he's cool

The kid who makes a living off of exploiting cringy children just so happens to be the cringiest of them all. He's unfunny garbage with a gay ass voice, and his insults always sound like he's discovered swearing for the first time and is doing it while his mommy and daddy aren't home. His fan base is even worse. They're all a bunch of edgy preteens who think those retarded "drink bleach" and "kill yourself" jokes are the best thing ever, but really, it just looks flat out retarded. His insults suck, he's not funny no matter how hard he tries to be, his click bait titles are cringey, and he's just boring as a person.

This no chin faggot is already becoming irrelevant.

meme

He makes way to much MONEY for the SHIT he does.

>treats his audience like disabled children

Implying they arent

Let's be honest, the only reason this kid has the popularity he has now is only because of his look. He has that feminine "I'm a sweetheart" look to him, and a huge chunk of his fanbase are prepubescent little girls who think he's cute or hot or whatever. That's it. That's really the only thing that keeps this skill-less little faggot relevant. If you actually pay attention to his "jokes" and his content, you'll notice that it's always the same boring shit over and over and over, and this dude just flat out sucks at insulting people. I get that it's his schtick, fine. But he really needs to work on it. He's not good at roasting or being an asshole. You can just tell that this kid is a gigantic pussy who only plays an asshole online, but even his asshole persona isn't convincing one bit.

It just goes to show you that if you can make a bunch of stupid little girls damp in their panties, you don't even need to be funny or even remotely talented to be famous.

He's a faggot. His videos are lame as shit, I don't even get it. He shows these clips of sliding games that look boring as fuck while talking about things that have nothing to do with the shit he's talking about? Why bother being a YouTuber? Go make an audio podcast. His videos are like watching the spirally colors on the old winamp player while you listened to music, except not as interesting.

Beyond that, the cadence of his voice and chosen words are irritating as shit. Every 2 words is FUCKing and LITrally or LITteraleeee while he goes up into this upper register that is a dead giveaway that he has no confidence in the toughness he's pretending to deliver.

Also, no chin faggot with irritating lighting to cover how shit ugly he is.

Looks like a faggot