Serious question. Did I just get a free phone?

Serious question. Did I just get a free phone?

> order iPhone 7 Plus from bestbuy.com
> first day, screen is defective
> I call Best Buy, they suggest taking the phone to a store and have them exchange it for a new one
> I tell them this isn't possible because there are none in stock
> Get told to send in phone, and they would ship out a replacement once they got the defective phone
> I tell them this is unacceptable, I paid $900 for a phone and I cannot have a period where I'm without a phone
> They suggest I turn in the phone to a store, get the order refunded and possibly pick out a comparable phone
>I tell them there is no fucking comparable phone, it's a brand new iPhone wtf
> get transferred several times
> I finally got in touch with a dipshit who agreed to send out a brand new phone to my house (which they suddenly had in stock, apparently)
> he tells me there is return packaging included to send back the defective phone
> 2-3 days later, new phone arrives with no return packaging
> I've had both phones for about 2 weeks now

I'm think I'm gonna wait this one out. Their policy says if the product is not returned, you risk your refund not being issued.

The thing is, I'm not waiting on a refund. The replacement phone shipped with a cost of $0.00 on the receipt, and they're basically waiting for a return.

I've had a similar situation when Circuit City was around and got a free laptop out of it. I'm wondering if this is one of those same situations

Anybody know? I bought the phone full retail, not through a carrier.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wa8W2JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take out parts of the iPhone and sell them. Then ship it back

>iPhone
Who fucking gives a shit.

It's a brand new iPhone 7 fucktard. Probably more than the car you drive

Well if it doesn't work...

I can tell you here
discord.gg/wa8W2JM

It functionally works perfectly, there's just a small discoloration on the screen. Looks like somebody stuck a fucking magnet on it

Stupid nigger loving faggot. Just keep it.
They won't charge you twice, you didn't order it twice.
Keep the fucked up one and have it repaired.
Then sell it, and fucking /thread

I don't know how it works with a straight purchase but when you get a replacement from the manufacturer or an insurer they request it back and if it's not received within 15 days they debit your account the full amount of the phone.

which makes you a retard. why do you pay more money for a name then for functionality? are you attention whoring in starbucks?

easily disputed
"I sent it!"
"I want to speak to your manager!"
"This is outrageous!"

still worth a sack of shit. Fuck you for buying into apples asshole

>easily disputed
>"I sent it!"
>"I want to speak to your manager!"
>"This is outrageous!"

Nah they ask for proof of postage via emailed receipt, if you don't have it and they don't have the phone they'll take the money and then you'll have to go small claims court to fight it.

Yur probably gonna get charged for it gayboiapplefag

>Nah

nigger shut up

>they ask for proof of postage via emailed receipt, if you don't have it and they don't blah blah blah

I'm not op but I'm fairly certain that if you remove the form of payment credit/debit you'll void any repercussion AND THATS ONLY IF

only if

so, cancel credit cards/ close bank accounts

checkmate.

VV

You're a fucking retard to buy anything from Best Buy. Seriously.

>iphone

you deserve this

and he might be getting one for free so its worth, missing the point retard

I'm no nigger, I'm not the one trying to steal a phone.

That could work if they didn't have his name and address to go send the bailiffs, seems like a lot of effort for a fagphone too.

But by all means OP, go ahead and cancel all your shit and hide from the debt collectors for a "free" phone, but you better act quick.

>might

he isn't. they have his adress, they have proof that it was meant to get returned and if he keeps it he will get into legal trouble.

I pay for functionality, that's why I have an iPhone. Go ahead and plug your charger in though and reboot your shit for the 6th time today while you tell me how much I'm missing out on...

Thats what you get for beeing a sheep.

"Thats what you get"

'What' is what I get? A quick replacement and possibly 2 phones

Also. I checked out as a guest, I don't have an account with Best Buy. I'll wait until they send me something or call me and plead ignorance

Plead ignorance to a free phone arriving on your door? When they have phone calls recorded saying you need to return one?

You could just say you were waiting for the return package and labels that you were told about on the phone.