You DO listen to music when your study, right user?

You DO listen to music when your study, right user?

What's your go-to study album/sounds?

If not instrumental, explain your reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTlwjLwLM-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't study because I'm not a fucking underage child

i just pay some guy from india to do my work

I literally just loop Fear is the Mindkiller when I gotta focus

I'm 25 years old going back for a finishing degree after getting my AA after high school and working full time for 4 years.
I too dream of having a pajeet below me someday
I'll check it out bubby

>25 years old
Then whys that picture of you look like a kid?

Whoa there Plato what's with all the questions? I don't even know the kid in the picture dude, and I'm definitely not him. I'm a fully grown adult man. My dad works for Sup Forums dude I'd watch out he'll delete your account.

Music should be focused on, not background entertainment.

Also your studying sufferes from it.

>not liking any music that can serve both as background and foreground
What is ambient?

>not focusing heavily on ambient music

This

I listen to music only if I need to do practice problems. Physics for example. Can't listen to music while reading or going over material

Deep house is the best study music.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTlwjLwLM-o

You're an underaged child if you DON'T study
Whether or not you're in school

Usually something repetitive like krautrock, minimalism, or something sparse or unobtrusive like ambient or straight white noise.

King Crimson.

Minimal techno.

'10s hiphop

I realized it allows me to focus better than listening to Beethoven or Debussy

Elvis

What should I be studying if I'm not in school?

your hands

find I'll change the topic then;

What do you listen to while reading your manga?

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

>needing to study
brainlets pls

I feel like, being a musician myself, having music play in the background will usually distract me. But sometimes I will intently listen to something like the Gerogerigegege or something similarly noisy before studying to sort of help clear my mind a little bit. Not sure how well this works for anyone else though.

erik satie