I lost my feels folder

I lost my feels folder.
Can we get a feels thread?

Don't have much to contribute, but lurking. Was anyone here on last night's thread?

You sure it isn't everyone's intention to ruin your chances at making that image a reality?

Damn

Do not worry children, I was just like you, I was feeling sad all the time but then I found the one true path. The path of religion. Ever since then my life has changed and I feel like I'm no longer aimlessly wandering the world, but instead have a purpose, to serve the one true faith.

Also sex. Those go well together, I hear.

tfw I won't ever have sex

>nothing

>tfw I prefer masturbation over sex

Trust me, its not as great as everyone implies

Today I woke up expecting another rather meh day.
After lunch I checked steam and saw that world at war was on sale for 9.99 and for weird reason the base game has all the normally overly pricey dlc included.
That's right. 9.99 for full zombie mode and since it's w@w it also has community zombie maps.
I asked my dad if he could get me 10 euro for steam and he actually said yes.
I later was super excited for it, but... he didn't get the 10 euro steam wallet thingy and the deal for world at war ended today. Like.. 10am pacific time.
I also tried to get a new glove case on csgo to sell for some money, but ended up getting a shitty gamma case.
My day is cancer.
I know 9.99 doesn't sound much, but it is for me, since I don't have my own income and live with my parents.
Just sucks ass that I missed out on getting the game. It's the next best thing yo bo1/2/3 zombies, since I can't run those games.
Btw, I am not a troll.

I would buy you the game if i had money man

I'm fresh out of feels, only emptiness is left.

Almost relieving.

in other words...

I know. I would buy friends stuff too if I had money. I was never greedy. Times are just rough.
But I know one day things will eventually be better again and I can live a better life.

I've always been that one kid that's not in a group, always alone. I never wanted to be this kid, but I always end up being him. During my childhood, school years, hell even now, I'm 26, working in a corporate office and even here I'm the one that's always alone, no-one ever talks to me, the closet to friends I have is all you wonderful bastards. Thank you for being there for me, when I need you for a boost in spirit..

I hope things get better for you soon man

I'm the same way.
We will always be here for you user. We are like a big fucked up family.

>switch to news
does something like that get covered that fast?

Thanks man, you made me smile for the first time in a month...Family isn't something I've really ever had, outside of Sup Forums. I might as well explain:
>Parents split when I was 8
>mom severely fucks up my self worth because I look like my dad
>See dad one every few months for a few hours
>That fucks with my head even more
>During school always was bullied and left out
>Get diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis
>Can't really do anything sport related till I'm 17
>Got fat because of that
>Bullying got worse
>Mom remarries some rich fuck
>Move in with him, he has a house
>Suddenly I'm a popular guy
>Organize a few parties, always feel like I'm just dead weight for everyone
>Get kicked out at 18
>Dad dies when I'm 19, he also remarried, the slut that he remarried didn't like me so I get jack shit from what he left for me
>Barely finish Uni while living on the street
>Found some work
>Been working there ever since
>Never found any friends
>Cry myself to sleep daily.

i'm an emotional person, but this is the first time shit has hit so close to home that i shed a few tears.