I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself...

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

"Did you say something offensive to my lady? Did you say something that I find inappropriate? Yes she is my lady, no we are not dating, but I consider her mine. Not as property perhaps, but as equals. I am a knight, good sir. I fight for the values of women online. I do also own 5 sets of platemail, 2 sets of chainmail, and 15 claymore swords, also 2 battleaxes, mostly for LARPing but I also have some real shit. I will cut you the fuck up. I'm gonna come to your house. I will fight you with my bare fists, probably covered in chainmail because that would give me a little bit of an advantage. I will have my brother Steven, who I share a bedroom with in my mother's apartment, I will have my brother Steven polish my armor after he's done with his next round of Call of Duty and I will take you OUT. I WILL TAKE YOU THE FUCK OUT. I will make sure that you will never speak such harmful, awful, inappropriate things to my lady again. If you say one more fucking word on the Internet, I'm going to show you what a knight can do. I will be able to backtrace your IP using my hacker skills. One time, I hacked my mom's boyfriend's Facebook page and said "lol i am a faggot" and NOW PEOPLE THINK HE'S GAY, and his mother has disowned him I think. My mom and him are still dating, BUT, I think it damaged his credibility a lot. He once left his laptop on, that means I'm a hacker now! I have so many powers you can't imagine. I...have a 178 IQ. I...did an IQ test on Facebook and it said this was a very, very high number. I know that I'm smarter than you, more clever-er than you, more smarter-est than you can ever imagine or believe. I am a knight of many principles. I'm very, VERY strong and very, VERY handsome. YOUUUUUU can't stop me. YOUUUUUU can't take back what you've done. All you can do is apologize and beg, beg for your life. This, and only this, will please me."

fuck you dude. I typed this shit by my self. Ain't no pasta.

Who cares...?

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be Iikened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediateIy ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actuaIIy be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'II be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and aII that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

>2 IP addresses
this is just sad

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channeIs with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

This is boredom

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What eIse is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? I've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.

I fucking hate weeaboos. if you are a weeaboo you are literal cancer, please fucking kill yourself. What else is there to say? You like to force your disgusting lewd cartoons into every medium. Every single goddamn day, every corner of the internet. For every fanbase that exists anywhere, it is loaded boatloads of cum from the dick of fapping weeaboos, we're talking about gallons. Just look at Sup Forums, a board that's supposed to be associated with technology is just fucking Linux ricers trying to show of their highest quality video players just so they can watch anime in 4K like a bunch of faggots. They waste so much of their brainpower into their ridiculous fanbase. But you can't even call it a fanbase, it's actually more akin to a cancer. You call it a fucking meme, but the truth is, for EVERY medium that exists, there are weeaboos making cringey anime pictures for Donald Trump, Linux ricers anime-ifying their desktops, holding the VAST majority of plug.dj channels with their shitty Vocaloid electronic dogshit. Holy shit, please kill yourselves. For everything I try to enjoy, It's you faggots that grab it by the fucking throat and manipulate by your whim into mind-numbing unenjoyable trash. But hey, let's cut them some slack. Maybe you enjoy Anime right? l've tried watching anime. It's fucking degenerate trash. The characters all have edgy vague unrealistic personalities, things that they try to relate to by being cringey as fuck via cosplay in real life with Katanas and Fedoras and all that dogshit. ANY theme that an Anime tries to present is immediately ruined by EXTREMELY CRINGEY and UNREALISTIC characters, what pathetic degenerate cancer dogshit. Again, reminde that the term "cancer" is NOT a meme, and that weebness can actually be likened to a cancer. Because you are cancer, you fucking Weeaboo. Please kill yourself fucking cancer Weeaboo, please. You'll be doing EVERYONE a favor. fuck anime.