Beer

Beer.

2 Leffe Brune pls, thanks mate

Classy m8

Only ever had their blond. Is the brun similar to, say, a rochefort 10?

if beer is required, I require the best

a bit stonger and spicier

Nice. Love me some trappists. If only i could get westvleteren here in the states.

Belgian beers are the best, I've travelled 4 continents and never found better beers.

yes, beer.

are your cigarettes as bad as your beer?

Nothing like an ice cold beer after a Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday. And Friday. And Saturday And Sunday. And Monday.

And camera

His lens must be caked in dried cum and dead skin

I would know. Mine is exactly the same

I'm drunk on Steel Reserve High Gravity. On my third one. But my real question is: how do people manage to get shrooms/LSD after moving to a new state? Is it Craigslist? If no answer, just post random shit

i have a hard to get Goose Island Bourbon Barrel aged 13.8% Imperial Stout chilling right now

>Sup Forums
>we fucking snobs now

this

Matuska. Or Pilsner Urquell when desperate. Every other beer is piss.

right?

considering i'm the only one to post a real pic.

Fuck you faggots. Sage.

bump

>Amerifags talkin about beer

Fuck off fags, you will never Taste Tegernseer or Augustiner.

We are the beergods, dont fuck with us.

fuck you. rip thread

my boss won't let me post a pic with beer while in a meeting at work, pretending I am making notes on my tablet, sorry.

post a real pic of your god beer or just a child trolling.

I dont have one right now but just look up "Tegernseer Hell"

Look at you faggots with your overpriced shit, i get my beer for 20-25c in a shop and 50c in a bar for a pint.

>in a meeting at work

no you're not.
just as bad asand

>implying you've tasted any of
beers

Beer indeed.

Find a weed guy. Go from there. Now stop posting about non-beer.

I've never had a bourbon barrel beer that wasn't outstanding. Cheers.

>implying iv'e needed to taste anything when not a single person itt can post a pic of the beer they are drinking

nice try cunt.

Urquell is skunky as fuck. I don't understand the appeal.

I've already had two this week good choice

>iv'e
English level 9000

I work nights, and only woke up an hour and a half ago. I'll switch to beer around midnight when I haven't had any coffee for a few hours. Gimmie a break.

welcome to the thread, would be nice if you could post a pic of the beer you are drinking.

Why does everyone keep praising bourbon barrel beer in this thread? Whats so good about it?

>inb4 never tried it

What's yalls opinion on my favorite "everyday" beer?

i find it hard to believe of 13 posters only one person posts what he's drinking without thinking everyone else is lying, no shot these people don't have a camera.

sage

If you like bourbon and you like beer, you'll like it. Ales tend to be lighter and have a little more front-end, and the darker you go they'll have a more rich, caramel-ly back. Bourbon barrel beers have really deep, complex flavors.

>what is image search

thread keeps getting worse.

I never claimed to have taken the fucking pic retard. It's just what I'm drinking.

so you don't have a camera?

good everyday beer. not too bad, and cheap if you know where to buy it

I do actually.

I just can't be bothered to take a pic and upload it to my computer when there are hundreds of pics of the exact same thing already on the internet.

What is your fucking fetish with seeing current beer pics? Can you not fap just as well to an image searched example of a beer somebody likes to drink? OP just said "beer."

Yeah, decent and decently priced, but I tend to avoid it because the lower alcohol%. It's super nice though, when I go to someone's house or some other function and all they have is shitty light beer, and then "oh thank jesus they at least have Yuengling."

>hey gais, femanon here with giant tits willing to post pics if quads.

say what you will. no one cares.

Texas and Louisiana checking in here.

One of my faves as well.
Cheap and doesn't taste like piss.

always drink 8 or 9 before I drink "tasty" beers....

what's sad is Ohio just got Y months ago. Had to drink Bud instead... Yuk