Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

Sup Forums was never good

i got quads self bumping youd better answer

you

You. It was good just before you posted.

GOD DAMN IT NEW FAG THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE RUINED Sup Forums

time. time and the internet's incresed acessability

this

everything started when milhouse became a meme.

well... lets take a look at posts 46-52 to find out how good it was

Dunald Tromp

obama

Nice quads.

It's hard to say exactly what ruined Sup Forums, but I think it was a three way thing.

1. Increased Politicization: Sup Forums went from fighting the tumblr boogeyman and being a board full of people who'd call each other slurs for keks to a Sup Forums offshoot that takes itself way too seriously.

2. Lack of modchemo. They put up with cuck, trap, dickr8, what would you do, and other cheap sadboner threads that were spammed until they basically overtook the board. They should be the ones dunked right to /trash/.

3. Sadness. All of the gleefully anarchic joy went out of Sup Forums. We are living in a husk of Sup Forums's former glory where unless you fall in line with the rest of the miserable fucks wallowing in your own filth, they can slap on a cheap winword and discard you entirely. Fun doesn't exist anymore because we've fetishized our own misery.

4. Board fragmentation. Sup Forums is no longer the tight knit community it once was. Even though we bickered, there were universal commonalities that made a anonymous niggerfaggot an anonymous niggerfaggot. Being basically long-form raided by Stormfront and Tumblr/Reddit has turned Sup Forums against itself.

*four way thing

6way thing. What he said +newfags

thats easy.

THIS ruined \d\

basicly first gens got bored and you wanted in on our success

Capcha

Newfags weren't properly integrated. If we had mod/admin support (banning newfags for being egregious newfags) it would have been better.

Too many people forgot about rules #1 & #2 and the board is now full of 12 year olds. That's it. All the other bullshit just adds flavor.

fucking this

us

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

Personally I'd say the shift from content creation to content reposting.

SJW invasion, to include moderator invasion.

The millennial generation didn't help.

Moot selling 4chins didn't help.

I think we need to remember that the SJW brought the far more insidious swarmfront. Turned our board into a tool for their autism

Sup Forums trying to hard to "raid" other sites that only increased 4chans popularity. Sup Forums never won any of these "wars" on reddit 9gag or any other site. It just drew in all the cancers from those sites onto here

this

>what ruined ________?

Faggots. Every time. Everything.

milhouse is not a meme is a meme

sage goes in all fields

dubs.
its true

This. Sup Forums was far, far funnier when it raided individual people. Tom Green, Hal Turner, Chris-Chan.

Alex Jones is the kind of guy we should be harassing the hell out of, not sucking his greasy nipples. We have absolutely nothing but targets, there's a massive variety of obnoxious cucks, SJWs, hicks, and pundits for us to fuck with but we'd all rather circlejerk and actively contribute to Sup Forums's decay through our woe-is-me bitching and inaction

Idk about you but this looks like solid gold

Imagine getting to see the evolution of Sup Forums from day one

imho, TYT and Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian are the ones we should be raiding... I mean, if you want Sup Forums to go after Alex Jones, you're gonna have to bring some big guns; Jones and InfoWars are used to being raided. Normal, everyday, mid-shelf autism isn't going to phase them at all...

TYT, on the other hand, are still crying because Hillary lost... And in fact, the libtarded left are far easier to troll anyway, because they're so exceedingly sensitive... Worse yet is that the world bends to their hissy-fits and autist temper tantrums... Sup Forums ought to be crushing their pussy feelings...