ITT: Musicians who can't handle criticism

ITT: Musicians who can't handle criticism

Is this really "ITT: Musicians who can't handle criticism" or is this "another excuse to post a Grimes thread" ?

*posts every female electronic musician*

man she is so ugly

i think waifu fags like her because shes so ugly that they feel they actually have a chance with her so they form a stronger "bond" over that idea

the former

The criticism never amounts to more than "hurrr men are doing all the legwork xD"

Grimes is a sensitive artist. Leave her alone.

You can be sensitive but you can't force others to work around your autism.

She's beautiful, you just have shit taste. Sorry, buddy.

She's not an autist. She's just quirky.

no, she is ugly mate.

relative attraction means that you are more attracted to her because you feel like you actually have a chance with a 3/10.

Tranny

Bullshit. As I said, you have shit taste. You can't prove me wrong.

fucking delet this

Yeah, and I'm not a NEET I'm just discovering myself.

This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from? I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it? Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.

If someone is "quirky" it means they're ugly and just want attention.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP AGGRESSIVELY SHILLING THIS UGLY BITCH AND HER """""""""""""""""""""""""""CATCHY""""""""""""""""""""""""" MUSIC

If you're a NEET, bad luck to you. That doesn't mean she's not quirky.

To annoy fuckwits like you. Problem?

Your logic is flawed. Try again, autist.

I'm not really a NEET. I'm just making a provocative analogy. I wish I was a NEET though. This student debt is....ugh.

just look at your average grimes fan like grimescuck. dude is butt fucking ugly. most other of her fans are too. yet strangely every good looking person that looks at grimes can see through her bullshit attention whoring forced "quirks". its so emberassing. only ugly people fall for other ugly people trying to get attention through forced quirkiness. emberassing

you have a general, use that instead of making unique threads... behave yourselves

>emberassing
Your whole post is embarrassing. You're a waste of time, bruh.

I didn't open this thread. In fact the OP seems a hater........

>ugly

?

lol, I hate Grimes (I'm OP) but you need to get out of my thread. You're making us Grimes haters look like retards.

All black artists

The guy from Suicide Silence
He was responding to negative comments on Facebook

Did you really make a new thread.
>my last reply
>to this thread
HAHAHAHA got us good

>The guy from Suicide Silence
and now he's dead.

>butt fucking ugly

This. I'm tired of these pussies who are too weak to have someone like Jennifer Herrema or Lisa suckdog as a waifu.

Her last name is Suckdog? This made me audibly kek

friendly reminder that the grimes fag in this thread got anally raped by an ariel pink poster and it was hilarious

>grimes fag
>expecting to be taken seriously

dear christ, thats a shit meme/10

are you even trying, buddo

actually surprised he hasn't been posted yet

Weak b8 m8

This pathetic retard was BTFO