What are these guys called again

what are these guys called again

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/sean-bonnette-switching-andrew-jackson-jihad-ajj-233118
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vjj

The Nu-Male Beatles

your new favorite band

God that's a terrible album. I loved everything up to Knife Man but now it's just dull garbage for sjws.

Sand Nigger Trail of Tears

the swans

>tfw it's actually not as bad as everyone says it is

It's as bad as everyone says it is, maybe worse, but it's less bad live because it lacks the horrible production (yes, I went to a show).

People through Knife Man are still really solid, even the splits and EPs, for what they are.

If Sean finds music therapeutic, he should keep making it, but I'm no longer going to be a follower.

>it's as bad as everyone says it is
"no"

i don't get it, i see knife man get so much love on Sup Forums (it's a good album) but then anything after that is called sjw cuckshit?? knife man is by far their most sjw album

Andrew Johnson Jealousy

Do they have any socjus songs other than american tune?

the only ajj songs i find obnoxious are american tune and fuck white people, they're just so full of white guilt

It's sjw but it's also not terrible

anal juice jamboree

Agree with this. I get where the nu-male cuck tag comes from for these people, but they do have some pretty good songs. Especially on their debut album.

tfw ajj has successfully weeded the alt-right faggots out of their fanbase by changing their name to an acronym. Call them nu-male cucks all you want but they're offending your precious conservative sensibilities and that's pretty punk.

I just saw them open for Jimmy Eat World tonight, they were pretty good

Imagine being over the age of 15 and unironically using the phrase "SJW"

I've never thought about it like that before but you're absolutely correct

Meh. I never liked them.

holy shit you're right

Why is "jihad" not cool but calling it "the bible" is?

Christians aren't oppressed

"I remember the first email we got from a bona fide Muslim person and my answer to them was basically the Wikipedia definition of the word “Jihad.” Since the act of striving and trying to do better is a constant theme in our work, that’s where the name was coming from. And that felt a little flimsy talking to someone that was raised in that religion.

Our band uses a lot of Christian themes and imagery. I come from a Catholic background and have a lot of thoughts and feelings about that. I feel confident that I can hold my own in a discussion about Christian theology. With Islam, on the other hand, I know very little. I have Christian friends who give me shit for casual blasphemies and putting pentagrams on everything, whereas I actually know very few Muslims and always felt like a dick talking to them about the band name."

-avclub.com/article/sean-bonnette-switching-andrew-jackson-jihad-ajj-233118

This

because they are virtue signaling cucks

american tune was good for its time I think because the whole white privilege thing wasn't really talked about and forced into conversation nearly as much as it is today. that being said because of that it hasn't aged well