The fuck is Varys doing here? How can he jump like that from Mereen to Dorne and back...

The fuck is Varys doing here? How can he jump like that from Mereen to Dorne and back? Does he use a hearthstone or something?

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

Some of the ships have Martell sails, so he just sailed back there

He keeps a magic gem where his cock used to be

Im sure she let him borrow one of the wyverns

There was a brutal timeskip in Essos. In that episode, about 5-6 days passed in Westeros and about 2 months in Essos.

Martell sails are there so it implies she's near the coast of westeros

You idiots don't realize that there isn't only one Varys.

If it was explained you would have complained how useless that would be

you fucking faggot

its arya on the ship u retards

>supporting a feminist pro-SJW show that's poorly written and even more poorly acted

Pleb doesn't begin to describe you

Who needs a Hearthstone when he's clearly an Arcane Mage using Portals.

THE SHOW
DOES NOT HAPPEN
IN REAL TIME
YOU MONG

All the storylines don't happen at the same time. There's probably months between Dorne and the Reach alliying with Varys and all their ships reaching Dany's troops

>kill martell family to avenge the martell family
>use their flags?

wut...

Whoah. What does this means ?

>he thinks there's only one Varys

Whenever the Lord of Light needs something done he simply creates a Varys to actuate his will

Where are these Martel sails?

Dorne has stealth speedboats. They used one in ep 1, remember?

How is it pro SJW? Because Cersei committed mass murder and became Queen? Only retarded SJW outlets think that's a victory for feminism. Also, they've made it obvious that Dany alone would not be fit to be Queen and that Tyrion is the one coming with good suggestions

in episode 10

he has the lordvessel

Not to mention she basically set Gregor to just rape Unella for all her remaining life

Which is way worse than blowing up all those people

when r they going to kill off missendei

enough fan service wtf

T
H
I
S

Did arya kill an innocent girl to get that face or did she bring some with her in her purse?

He finally hit Lv30 and unlocked his Portal: Essos skill

Who do you think gave Daenerys the go-ahead to invade? Varys presence back in Westeros could only suggest that he went over there to coordinate an alliance with the two houses that stood by House Targ the last time and obviously when he gets back to Mereen he's going to say "ok we're all good lets head out"

Also barring treachery can anyone fuck with the Targs? They have the strongest army with the most food in Westeros backing them at this point along with their own massive group of soldiers and dragons.

>after 6 seasons of this people still can't comprehend that it's not all happening in real time, but over a long period of time, with timegaps of various lengths for various plotlines.

Dying vs getting to have sex all day erry day

How is sex worse than dying wtf man

When are Dany and Missandei gonna fuck

The lannisters were the ones that killed the martell queen and rhaegar's heirs...also, elaria sand or whatever her fucking name is just want to see cersei burn

Eurons fleet is the only thing I can imagine making a major blow to Danys army. That's the only way this show adds any suspense or unpredictability heading into the last season. At this point without Euron hitting her army hard, she can just walk over Westeros and where's the fun in that.

>Also barring treachery can anyone fuck with the Targs?
Euron, they will give him the dragon horn and his fleet should be about the same size, with way better seawarriors.

He will loose, but nerf Danys army so she doesnt steamroll Kings Landing

Imagine if Rosie O Donnel gets to rape and peg you every single day, all day.

>Rosie O Donnel

no sex till the end of my life vs meh sex till end of my life

its arya it was explained in the s05e02

>I am a fucking faggot that believes that all of this plotlines take place in the frame of a single hour

Srly OP, you alwaya find new ways to surpass your own faggotry

Clearly he discovered the secret to CIA's teleportation

arya

>all these summerfags that havent read the book
its arya

Its Arya you fool.

winter is coming, friend

>inb4 some basic bitch WoW player makes a "Varys" toon and hearthstones from Tanaris Desert to Stormwind, post it's on reddit, and all the redit basics upvote it +6000~ karma

it just won't be as hip and cool because I thought of it first, ledditfags

>whats arya

>I cant tell whats going on unless its explicitly shown to me on the screen

Jesus fuck OP grow a few brain cells. Youre the reason D&D dumbed the show down. kys

That was a Clegane.

I thought they were gonna go there but it didn't look like Gregor was doing anything sexual, more like crushing her bones.

I'm screencapping this post so that when it inevitably happens I can spam it on reddit.

MADNUSS, HAS HAD ITS DAAAY!!

on Tywin's orders

>Depicting the passage of time and travel realistically automatically means being shown a character's every move.

He didn't need to be there. Is presence was utterly irrelevant. Dany's sailing would have been just as "le epic XD" without him standing on the ship.

But they did it anyways for the normies. There's nothing unreasonable about asking that a person can't travel half way across westeros and back within a short amount of time.

Television and movies are a visual medium, its not much to ask for that there be some type of semi-elegant explanation for his ability to go from Dorne to Mereen.

But is he trusty?

Bruh zip it up. You autism is showing

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

Screen Cap

arya
your would know if u read the books

The producers need to release an official timeline. It might be easy to say that two or three scenes might not be happening at the same time because they're so remote, but I'd bet my life that something impossible is happening over the course of the series.

Eurons part so far has been so small, and he's such a recent addition, he's not gonna have a huge impact.

At the start of the next season his naval army will oppose/challenge Danny's, and he'll get wrecked with Dragonfire just to demonstrate the power of Danny's army.
That's all he'll amount to.

why would they sail there just to sail right back?

Are you that autistic that you dont realize its not all happening at the same time? Really? Dont read the books.

>Or you could not be an autistic one brain celled retard

How hard is it to imagine, oh shit this is a couple of months later, especially since hes coming back with martell ships?

You really should never pick up the books, theyll be way over your head.

Varys looks like an athletic guy, maybe he swam?

And whos going to slow down Dany if not Euron?

Nobody. That's the point.
Next season she'll wage war, that'll be the focus.

They'll just accuse you of shooping the date.

Varys is a merling theory confirmed.

probably one of frey's daughters

>wage war
>by roflstomping Cersei and then having no opponent at all in the southern half of the continent

Great season m8

he said he always keeps on paddling

Night's king
/thread

Ah yes, because so much happened to Danny this season.
It'd be content than both her and Cersei have had in seasons.

Frey said "you're not one of mine, are you?" and she's clearly not Westerosi

he can't be so senile as to not even vaguely recognise members of his own family

why the fuckhuge army? the current establishment is literally destroying itself, I don't fucking get it
she is sailing with like half a million people across a sea when all she needs is like a 100 thousand people and her dragons

>more content

fuck it whatever
i agree

to establish control and have someone keep the peace in all the constituent kingdoms

this is gonna backfire bad with the dothraki, I think

IT'S ALMOST AS IF THE PLOTS AREN'T PRESENTED IN A LINEAR TIMELINE

Why the fuck are they just standing on the deck posing the whole time?

Are strongk womyn so strongk they've made chairs irrelevant?

Its a long fucking boat ride. Sit the fuck down bitch.

Having no balls gives you top notch aerodynamics

everybody knows that, are you retarded or somethin

Oy faggits! Can I get a (you)?

It only makes sense if they met up somewhere in the red circle. Because otherwise Vary's would be taking the Dorn fleet back to Meereen... just to sail right back past where they come from. So it's probably best to assume that they're just outside or slightly past northeast of Dorn at that point.

@71353536_(You)

In my head cannon that scene at the end took place multiple weeks or a month after the Sept blew up. It makes sense why Danaerys is sailing with everyone at the same time, also why Euron hasn't made an appearance yet he could be going to Kings Landing and warn Cersei.

>reading books

Only children read books.

That's my point. Pick any two scenes and you can easily just say 'it probably works out, no character acts like they're remotely aware of anything happening in the rest of the world so it doesn't matter when this is happening'. Over the course the the entire show though, there must be some impossible interactions that you wouldn't notice on a casual viewing.

I really doubt they put any thought into the timeline of this show because they knew people wouldn't care.