Please help me

Please help me...

This is my sister's friend, who I now have a huge crush on. She came around today, but I couldn't speak to her without stuttering. Instead, I took two creepshots, and - because they were left in the hall - went out to smell her shoes.

What do? I want to get closer to her...

Kys

Literally no need to be mean.

not my type.

Go up to her when you and her are the only ones around, whisper slowly into her right ear, 'I just smelt your shoes and now I have a rock for you', always works, post results of you getting sucked off by your sister !!

she's ugly. she has a fat face.

Kys you beta bitch

CORNDOG MAN THINKS OP IS PATHETIC

Time stamp with you smelling the shoes or GTFO

Not constructive comments. She's also not here right now.

In what way am I beta?

She's a 9/10.

OP, if you really want anything to do with her you gotta man up. 8/10 girls love the whole "going to a friends house and flirting with the brother," situation. The battles pretty much half over. Just exude yourself with confidence and bluntly hit on her. If you're even halfway attractive and use your words/body language, she'll be coming to hangout with your sister a lot more.

keep posting or gtfo

we'll tolerate your social retardation if we get her creepshots

Lol you said you stutter when you talked to her, and you smelt her shoes??? Fucking beta

I couldn't take any more creepshots because I'm a retard.

Won't that be really obvious?

show us your sister too?

It's supposed to be obvious. You want to make it obvious. Trust me, she will love it. Especially knowing that you're the brother of her friend, the situation should've set it self up already. You just gotta be confident in yourself and act like you could've already fucked her if you wanted.

This girl looks like the actor from the edge of seventeen. The bestfriend of the main actor who ended up dating her brother.

Pic related

Show us a picture of you, OP

No. >.>

Well then there's no hope and you should probably just give up anyways and kys

these serious OP's are the worst

moar

why do girls think all that shit on their face looks good.

CORNDOG MAN SAYS DNT MKE ME FIND HER FB U NUB THEN ULL LOOK LIKE A GIANT CREEP SHOE SMELLING RETARD

Post a bikini pic of your sister or her friend pls

Smelt her shoe.sniff her asshole thate where the love and understanding is located.bite her biscuit too

To attract niggers. OP's sister is into the black rope and so is her friend. OP doesn't stand a chance next to Tyrone.

Ayy

Next time she stays over get hold of some Valium. put 2 in both her and your sisters food and then rape her in her sleep. the undress your sister and put her face between her legs. she will thin her sister assaulted her in her sleep.

But why doe

you've been posting her the whole day. Stop.

Speak to other girls, you don't know her, there is a big chance that she's a cunt. When you stop seing her like anything but one random cute girl then you can talk to her and seduce her.

Asking the right question