What was Detroit's downfall?

what was Detroit's downfall?

The end of the industrial revolution, the end of both world wars needing steel, the end of trains being the main source of freight.

Corporate greed.

And niggers.

just niggers

Democrats

I wonder who finished high school?

What a fancy way of saying "black people".

Being in Detroit

OCP

It's pretty simple, huge influx of workers for car jobs over 50 years, then labor cost rise here while staying low in developing countries.
So the car companies moved factories to other countries leaving a bunch of people unemployed in Detroit and Flint, causing lower tax revenues to these cities which caused decrease spending on police and other services.

Judeo-Bolshevism caused by relative altruism due to misgivings within the socio-cultural movement at the time.

Too many nignogs

Asian manufacturers, Democrats, niggers and crack.

North American Free Trade Agreement

NAFTA

Certainly not the niggers.

being in 'murica

The white people left

what did south africa desend into chaos?

NAFTA was what -- 1994?

No man. Detroit's downfall was niggers.

a huge problem is that Detroit is ducking massive geologically. The actual city covers a huge area and it's to hard to bring it back it needs to broken down.

Reliance on a single economic sector mostly when one domino fell the rest went with it

/thread

When Eminem burnt down that rapists house, the fire spread farther down the block destroying countless homes and family lives. The fire carried on for days and days until it was filled with burnt white people and the houses were destroyed.

i took time to fucking look up terms and shit. someone acknowledge my fucking work can a nigga get a kek shit

This ^6

/thread

Shitcocked auto industry and shitcocked residents

none of those words are terribly difficult
i acknowledge you as an idiot and your work was pointless

Niggers and Democrats

Quite good sir. However you are still a faggot

*when

When power was handed over to the niggers

no i meant 'why' did it

thank you Sup Forumsrother. that's all i ever aspired to be

Drugs and corruption

THIS.

Plus, Unions pushing for higher salaries and seniority (if a worker is shitty, you can't fire him without first firing everyone you've hired after him. If you want to hire new people, you can't unless you first hire back everyone you've ever fired that wants to come back. It is reason numbero uno for why Union-made stuff is consistently expensive and shitty).

Companies finally said, fuck it, and moved to states with less Union presence. Higher quality products, lower costs, and a lot of pissed off people who paid Union dues for decades only for Unions to fuck them over.

But that's okay! Trump's going to bring the jobs back with magic or some shit!

The Democratic Party

bcuz whiti peopl r racist and won t pay monnezs 2 the black people

Hillary would have let jobs leaves the country quicker. That's okay though! You don't have a job anyway!

>Apple says they're bringing iPhone production to America under trumps presidency

>ford tells trump they won't move to Mexico

Already done more than the current president.

Watch "Roger And Me" for a pretty on target explanation.

No, the niggers started rioting in the 60s because all the niggers elsewhere were doing that. The white people started moving away directly because they didn't want to live in a crime-ridden shithole. This left the blacks to their own devices. Mostly black mayors, almost entirely black city council, now mostly black police....blacks can't run cities and they can't run businesses. The destroyed everything good that the white people had given them, just like in Haiti, just like in the former colonies of Africa.

lack of city transit and creation of housing projects not that difficult

>Higher quality products, lower costs,
Bullshit, bullshit

detroit was good?

Black people are not the problem. Even if Detroit was 100 percent white the city still would have turned to shit.

The problem is gangs, drugs, and piss poor violent schools

because the blacks took power.... duh?

Actually anybody with a decent job left. At one point, half the people employed in the city, and living in the city, were employed by the city.

One sociologist suggested because they had interstates going right down into the core of the city, this made it easier for auto union members to move out into the suburbs.

Democrats and ICP

Industry collapsed when it got overtaken by Asia.

nafta
the jobs left and the people stayed

Cmon sun dew it's the negroes they got no sense of community and if ur women looked like ur uncle quilling u'd fuck shit up too

The first nigger mayor (Coleman Young) not only wanted white flight but encouraged it so Niggerville could be run by niggers.

You see the results now.

>Overlay of all fucked up structures inside of the city of detroit

Liberal politics.

Union greed, faggot... and nothing has changed... UAW drove the auto industry into yet another crash, remember?

>bailouts for life when u a democrat donor

Obviously the evolution of slave to nigger.

Most of their car production lines moved to Mexico!

Niggers

Whiiiich are all inherently black problems. You contradicted yourself m8y

Nice feet

The fact it is the US

highly underrated post

wrong. it was black people

Uninterrupted Democrat rule, as always.

The cities with populations over 200,000 ranked as the most dangerous:

Detroit, MI - Mayor Mike Duggan - DEMOCRAT
Oakland, CA - Mayor Jean Quan - DEMOCRAT
Memphis, TN - Mayor A C Wharton - DEMOCRAT
St. Louis, MO - Mayor Francis G. Slay - DEMOCRAT
Cleveland, OH - Mayor Frank G. Jackson - DEMOCRAT
Baltimore, MD - Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake - DEMOCRAT
Milwaukee, WI - Mayor Tom Barrett - DEMOCRAT
Birmingham, AL - Mayor William A. Bell - DEMOCRAT
Newark, NJ - Mayor Ras Baraka - DEMOCRAT
Kansas City, MO - Mayor Sly James - Independent (but probably a DEMOCRAT)

Another article:

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Eat a dick.

Highly overrated opinion of your ability to rate posts

this is my fav post for the day ty

Socially yes it did. Much like Detroit under the governing of black politicians. Mayor Coleman Young pretty much told whites that they were not welcome in his Detroit, and then proceeded to call all of the white who left racist. Then they taxed all of the working blacks out of town, and only had the worst people living there. I should know I grew up there prior to the riots, and we left after CY got in, and started screwing us.

I would save it, but obviously you are a nigger and can't into proper Photoshop technique.

Which all came into being once thw whites left.
I grew up there, and when it was mixed you could actually go out anywhere at night, after the blacks took over forget it.

No city more reliant on manufacturing, specifically the auto industry. Owners of capital embrace globalization. Cheaper to make things in Asia. Domestic car companies had no clue how to complete globally. Literally every white person with an IQ above 80 moves to the suburbs. I was born and raised here.

And that fist represents Detroits whole attitude, and down fall. I big giant fist in the face.

I'm white, faggot. I appropriated it. If I was a nigger, I would have stolen it.

Democrats in charge for 60 yrs and unions. Your welcome

Every job I've ever been in has warned me to stay away from unions. It's a scam.

* you're

>Every job I've ever been in has warned me to stay away from unions. It's a scam.
Yeah, what have unions ever done for us.

Besides a 40 hour workweek.
And weekends off.
And a living wage.
And health benefits.
And workplace safety rules.

Fuck them unions!

They don't want to pay you a living wage. You're all nigger when it comes to corporations.

No, it was niggers. Black people don't destroy their environment.

This.

They are right. At one time the unions were actually for workers, but that time has long since past. They are pretty much like dealing with the Federal Government, in that they love to steal your money, and give little back.
The union has killed off the union in the private sector, and not the evil corporations. In the public sector the unions have actual power for now.

Learn to photoshop, since you aren't lacking imagination, you just are total beginner at this. My granny could do a better job. You don't need big glasses to see the neck pixelation.

ITT: edgelords being racist

>Domestic car companies had no clue how to complete globally.

Haha , no GM is still the worlds third largest automaker. They knew how to compete just fine , by moving jobs to places where labor was cheaper.

Niggers, busing apes into White schools,democrats and unions.

Not without a huge government bailout.

You described my job, and I'm not in a union.

Enjoy your dues.

These are standards now because of past unions forcing fair labor laws.

It's always about the local government -- historians have seen this for a thousand years. Centers of power become decrepit and new centers of power arise on the outskirts because of less corruption and interference. Repeat across the centuries and maps.

Lrn2read faggot. I.took. it. from. somewhere. Don't lecture me about photoshop, as I have been in the printing industry since before your momma was swallowing your kin before you were born.

This

You're missing his point. He's saying that unions in the past fought for those and that's why we have them today regardless of whether you're in a union or not.

They made Toyota and Honda what they are today because of their business practices. GM colluded with the UAW and pioneered planned obsolescence while the Japs were embracing systematic quality.

Without a bipartisan system of Union and non Union creating competition, you would probably be getting payed way less than what you are getting now. But more likely than not, some paki would be doing your job for pennies on the dollar because without unions, all big companies would freely be able to bring in as many foreign workers as they want.

Unions have had flaws, but no more than greedy corporations and stockholders. All in all, I support Unions, not so much the 1%ers....

>I have been in the printing industry since before your momma was swallowing your kin before you were born.
Prove it, but then again if picasso and Andy Warhol is your idol and you are a modern painter, you can paint for century and your art will still look like Yoko Ono's art. I can draw better sonic than you.

>what was Detroit's downfall?

Union funded Democrat government.