I know I'm not the only one who wants to suck a giant warm brown log out of his asshole

I know I'm not the only one who wants to suck a giant warm brown log out of his asshole

Why havent you been banned yet

trying so hard to turn this cocksucker into the new banana

his randum spork of magick protected xe
XCDDDDDDDDDD xDD =:___DDD
"=D
8=====D
:-DDDD

Honestly, user, you might be

Its funny because this cock sucker is laughing at what a fag you are as I finger his asshole

Shit eater lol

I'm getting tired of having to tell you this. ANDY ISN'T INTO YOU. You haven't seen him in person like I have, so you don't even understand his personality. Andy would never let you near his asshole, trust me. I'm sorry I had to go off on you

who is nicky six? is he in a movie or rocknroll band or something?

nice i'll see you in 10 minutes in your next "this cocksucker is the next banana" thread

banana is for plebs. spursdo is life!

Nigga, i sucked a log of shit out of his asshole.

Thats just more proof that i know andy sixx better than you ever will

omgomgomgogmxorsxddd how was it ;3

Are you really Andy butteater? Are you really a nigger? Or are you an imposter?

I am... what i am...
Devine

Ahhhh, I remember when I was an autistic 13 year old. Good times.

I am.... what i am ....
Fucking fat.

Autism is for life, burh

nah you're just gay as fuck if you felt like that

You're just loser who's never met Andy in real life. I have though

you're failing hard user

go back to tumblr

>says I'm gay as fuck
>wants to suck shit out of a lame ass singer in a shitty fucking band

Kek kys faggot

probably not the only one. there are tons of other raging faggots in the world

God damn user, nice tripdubs

I'm not OP. Are you fucking retarded?

You're still a faggot. So fucking what? Does it look like I care? You're still on Sup Forums, so at the end of the day, you're still a shit eating autistic faggot who should fucking kill himself.

You also know Andy Sixx?

Lol dude getting kicked out of his concert for being a faggot isnt knowing him like I do, okay?

I see you got hurt badly because I said you're gay as fuck for admitting you were a gay faggot at 13 yo.
Ah I like the tears of literal autists.

Youre absolutely right. I am a faggot (but im actually 39 y.o.) and Ill go an hero right now. Thanks for helping me see what a faggot i am. Tysm

What? I didnt write that

KEK
Sometimes fags forget they're fags I guess.

Shut up, me. Yes I did.

I was saying it as an insult to OP, you illiterate dipshit. As in, I wasn't being literal. Jesus cocksucking Christ, you're a retard. Get better English skills.

>I wasn't being literal
Yes you were. By now we all know you were a faggot who too wished he could suck turds out of boys.

Just kidding ignore this, Im a huge faggot. Dont listen to any individual attempts by myself that suggest otherwise