B/ have you ever had sex with a girl who was on her period, and if so, what was it like...

b/ have you ever had sex with a girl who was on her period, and if so, what was it like. looks pretty gross but I hear when they are on the rags they are supper horney...not sure if true.

I did. Not much difference, except that certain smell. Wasn't so bad, wouldn't repeat though unless I have to. Sometimes you just dgaf I guess.

Pretty gross imho. The smell was not pleasant. Doesnt feel any different. Just keep the lights off and go take a shower after.

I do it all the time with my gf. You can cream her no worries. Just take a shower afterwards faggot.

The worst part is when you take your dick out; and yes, women are hornier on that time

Did it quite a few times, we just couldn't wait for it to end. Tbh, it's not gross unless you think it is. The blood just lubricate so pretty useful if you want to get right to the business. I don't really remember seeing her hornier than usual.

I had a bloody good time

I've done it many times. They seem to get super horny on the first day or two of the period. Some women bleed more than others and it makes a big difference where they are in the cycle. Just put a towel down or do it in the shower. Just fuck em. Don't even finger her. The blood has her all lubed up already.

kek

it's kind of stinky

i used to do it all the time with a long term girlfriend

the times i've done it with other girls have been kinda shit desu. i've gotten soft looking at my cock covered in blood

In general, expect to throw away your sheets. They leave dark stains on everything. The feeling on your dick is not that different, since it feels like she is just wet. Grab some old shirts or towel you will not need and place it under the area you will be fucking. Be prepared to shower after so the blood don't get stuck on your pubes.

Here is the tricky part..some girls smell REALLY bad while on their rags. And others not so much. I have had a really really smelly rag vagina and I had to be a warrior and just battle through it. She knew about this though and didn't want to fuck on her rag because of this. But I was horny and pushed her to it. The other 2 girls I fucked on their rag didn't smell that much, hell one of them the smell was non existent. And they are only horny because they go some days without fucking. Most girls don't want to fuck on their rag though. It's messy. Well, I hope I gave you a guide to earning your red wings.

My wife basically begs for cock during her blood. She can be very convincing, I don't mind it. Just change the sheets next day and you will be fine.
Won't recommend oral, finger is fine as she doesn't bleed that much.

Fuck it missionary. Don't look at your cock and don't do doggy, that's just a set up for the stink to waft into your nostrils.

I concur