We were talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE BOYS SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

We were talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE BOYS SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!

Let's see why:

1) They have awesome resistance to the sun
2) They are more fit, they can outrun any white male anytime
3) They got waaaay bigger dicks
4) They know how to treat a girl better
5) They have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society
6) They got rhythm. They can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance
8) They're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being with a white bf sucks whereas being with a black bf is cool as hell
9) They got a sense of what family is about
10) They are amaaazing in bed
I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now

We know we are not going back :)

>7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy.

lol

mad white bois?

As an average black dude, I would fuck an aids-ridden goat before letting my glorious schlong anywhere near a white cunt

>* 1) They have awesome resistance to the stun
>* 2) They are more fit, they can outrun any white whale anytime
>* 3) They got waaaay bigger wigs
>* 4) They know how to treat a grill better
>* 5) They have very wide social wrinkles. White people have forgot how to live in poverty
>* 6) They shot Rhythm. They can glance, sap, sting, take music, you name it!
>* 7) A black chick wouldn't sate a white boy. On the other wand, white girls would stop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance
>* 8) They're simply woollier. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being with a white bf sucks whereas being with a black bf is wool as hell
>* 9) They got a sense of what cavity is about
>* 10) They are amaaazing in shed

fixed for accuracy

Thats your natural animalistic instincts kicking in, you chimp.

because she's sucking an superior aryan cock?

>those triple 7s

Who said you could stop sucking my dick you fucking sissy

>literally how AIDS got started

Thanks, Jamal.

sauce?

Why do black guys always shitpost about white women? i thought black women had better asses and shit just like niggers have bigger dicks and muscles.
id fuck a big booty niggeress over a regular white grill
Its like black woman saying "you mad white girls? we fucking your white men"

why are white bois on Sup Forums obsessed with black dude as and their sexuality?

>that's the real question

I don't know if monkey fucking is bestiality when a nigger (other than the monkey) is involved.

1) bait, 2) bait, 3) -------10 bait, bait trains a rollllling rollin rollllin
"they are jealous" clearly a troll or mentally 14 fuckin years old
just like everyone who hates Justin Bieber is just "jealous"
OP if you killed yourself cause i told you to and some one banged on my door trying to charge me for something related to that , id take it with a smile , one less i would say, one less retard hahahahaahaha

avoid post like these guys it is clearly a white guy trolling for guaranteed replies. Don't let these fucks divide us peace and unity is needed.

>when you want some fried chicken and this image, despite being ghey, made you realize it

I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.

Fuck you cracks ass crackas. Yall finna be jelly n shit cuz yall got them tiny ass dicks.

Look at my big black cock and cry to self to sleep while I be fuckin yo bitches.

Stay in fucking africa and fuck all the goats you want then you filthy chimp and you dont ever have to see our beautiful white women again

Actually accurate